You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Arjen Robben

Discussions about the injury situation at the club. Who's out injured for the next match? Who's almost recovered from his long-term injury? Find it all here.
 

Re: Arjen Robben

Postby Element » Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:00 pm

dambun wrote:Neuer

I edited it

i think that you should thank me

Because i did that mistake because i always think about you Cheering for Neuer , and I Really do not want you to join the Bad Side and pay for that later , because you are my friend and i respect you :mrgreen:

so Thank you element , thank you :twisted:
User avatar
Element
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 17662
Joined: Thu May 14, 2009 2:40 pm
Location: Somewhere on Google Earth
National Flag:
Jordan
Has thanked: 502 times
Been thanked: 897 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Arjen Robben

Postby AvatarX » Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:01 pm

Element wrote:
dambun wrote:Neuer

I edited it

i think that you should thank me

Because i did that mistake because i always think about you Cheering for Neuer , and I Really do not want you to join the Bad Side and pay for that later , because you are my friend and i respect you :mrgreen:

so Thank you element , thank you :twisted:


I think that your subconscious feels that Neuer is better although you say the opposite :) (Just joking)
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
User avatar
AvatarX
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 7986
Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:42 pm
Location: Metaverse
National Flag:
Anonymous
Has thanked: 753 times
Been thanked: 886 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Arjen Robben

Postby Element » Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:21 pm

AvatarX wrote:I think that your subconscious feels that Neuer is better although you say the opposite (Just joking)

what you have just said is dangerous and if you say it again , i will press charges :twisted:
User avatar
Element
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 17662
Joined: Thu May 14, 2009 2:40 pm
Location: Somewhere on Google Earth
National Flag:
Jordan
Has thanked: 502 times
Been thanked: 897 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Arjen Robben

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:11 pm

I think the reason he did it is to confuse dambun and get his hopes up that Neuer will play here. :lol:
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
User avatar
FCBayernMunchen
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 31378
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:54 pm
Location: Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 8837 times
Been thanked: 7442 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Arjen Robben

Postby dambun » Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:34 pm

Element wrote:
AvatarX wrote:I think that your subconscious feels that Neuer is better although you say the opposite (Just joking)

what you have just said is dangerous and if you say it again , i will press charges :twisted:

:lol:
You are a huge bag of fun Element... :mrgreen:

And though Avatar may be kidding about it (which I don't think he is)... I must say that's actually right.... =D>
(Classic Freudian Analysis)

You actually believe Neuer is better on a subconscious level.... but the fact that you and Rene share the same birthplace affects your judgment...
Don't fight yourself Element...
You should start to get to know the wise SubElement that lives within you buddy :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
User avatar
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 5281
Joined: Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:05 am
Location: Tehran, Iran
National Flag:
Iran
Has thanked: 862 times
Been thanked: 377 times
Gender: Male

Re: Arjen Robben

Postby tappinho » Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:15 pm

dambun wrote:And though Avatar may be kidding about it (which I don't think he is)... I must say that's actually right.... =D>
(Classic Freudian Analysis)

You actually believe Neuer is better on a subconscious level.... but the fact that you and Rene share the same birthplace affects your judgment...
Don't fight yourself Element...
You should start to get to know the wise SubElement that lives within you buddy :mrgreen: :mrgreen:


I would have never thought to laugh so much in the Robben's injury thread... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Still missing my dear Deisler...
_____

Neuer mind the Ballacks
User avatar
tappinho
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 408
Joined: Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:20 pm
Location: Milan, Italy
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 1 time
Gender: Male

Re: Arjen Robben

Postby Element » Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:58 am

dambun wrote:And though Avatar may be kidding about it (which I don't think he is)... I must say that's actually right....
(Classic Freudian Analysis)

You actually believe Neuer is better on a subconscious level.... but the fact that you and Rene share the same birthplace affects your judgment...
Don't fight yourself Element...
You should start to get to know the wise SubElement that lives within you buddy


If the birthplace has done that to me , then your Shared Birth date with Neuer has made you totally insane, in fact you sleep with your calender (on the page of March and you draw a kiss sign on the square of the 27th)

, but it is not your fault

"Neuerus Betterus Adlerea" has done that to you , and i will study medicine or pharmacy , and the reason is that i want to come up with a drug that can cure my Best Friend from Iran

so please hang on for me , and when you see Neuer , try controlling yourself and switch to A leverkusen game



And There are only 6 Elements (not 6 and a half)

Element of Water
Element of Fire
Element of Air
element of Earth
The fifth Element (Bruce Willis movie)
and the Element of Bayernforum (Which is me )

a subelement does not exist
dambun wrote:
You are a huge bag of fun Element

But I am not trying to be funny , or Am I? :P :P
User avatar
Element
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 17662
Joined: Thu May 14, 2009 2:40 pm
Location: Somewhere on Google Earth
National Flag:
Jordan
Has thanked: 502 times
Been thanked: 897 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Arjen Robben

Postby Element » Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:45 pm

Van Gaal announced that Robben will go on vacation for 10-14 days based on Mueller-wohlfahrts advice , and that Robben will not do any rehabilitation during those days , just plain Vacation
User avatar
Element
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 17662
Joined: Thu May 14, 2009 2:40 pm
Location: Somewhere on Google Earth
National Flag:
Jordan
Has thanked: 502 times
Been thanked: 897 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Arjen Robben

Postby MUTU » Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:13 pm

Wasn't that what he was doing between the end of the World Cup and the start of training, and why Bayern were making such a fuss because they hadn't diagnosed the problem earlier and started rehabilitation earlier? So now they are saying he needs even more rest?

Something, somewhere, is not making any sense.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 31598
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 5580 times
Been thanked: 8313 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Arjen Robben

Postby CroCHEF » Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:12 am

there is no good news about Robben the injury is same and he will maybe miss whole this year
http://www.bild.de/BILD/sport/fussball/ ... -jahr.html
Image
User avatar
CroCHEF
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 2107
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:41 pm
Location: croatia
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 174 times
Gender: Male

Re: Arjen Robben

Postby Element » Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:34 am

CroCHEF wrote:there is no good news about Robben the injury is same and he will maybe miss whole this year

Yes , i have jsut read

Nerlinger said " It is more than Doubtful about Robben palying in the first half (17 fixtures) of the League , The Healing process is unsatisfactory , it will take much time till he comes back"

Reason is that there is still Liquids in The Muscles of Arjen Robben
User avatar
Element
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 17662
Joined: Thu May 14, 2009 2:40 pm
Location: Somewhere on Google Earth
National Flag:
Jordan
Has thanked: 502 times
Been thanked: 897 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Arjen Robben

Postby YlonenXabi » Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:30 pm

WHEN ARE WE GOING TO HAVE GOOD NEWS ????????? This is so unfair. Our best players get injured or banned, our defenders suck, we don't spend a single €uro in the summer transfer market =D> =D> =D> =D>


I'm really sad and angry
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
User avatar
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 8830
Joined: Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:53 am
Location: Sydney
National Flag:
Spain
Has thanked: 1788 times
Been thanked: 1825 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Re: Arjen Robben

Postby CroCHEF » Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:34 pm

There's Always Sunshine After Rain
Dont lose hope guys
Image
User avatar
CroCHEF
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 2107
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:41 pm
Location: croatia
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 174 times
Gender: Male

Re: Arjen Robben

Postby Element » Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:25 pm

CroCHEF wrote:There's Always Sunshine After Rain
Dont lose hope guys

what if the sunshine comes while you are sleeping and the curtains and windows are closed ?
User avatar
Element
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 17662
Joined: Thu May 14, 2009 2:40 pm
Location: Somewhere on Google Earth
National Flag:
Jordan
Has thanked: 502 times
Been thanked: 897 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Arjen Robben

Postby tappinho » Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:33 am

](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)
Still missing my dear Deisler...
_____

Neuer mind the Ballacks
User avatar
tappinho
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 408
Joined: Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:20 pm
Location: Milan, Italy
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 1 time
Gender: Male

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Injury List

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests