You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Arjen Robben

Discussions about the injury situation at the club. Who's out injured for the next match? Who's almost recovered from his long-term injury? Find it all here.

Re: Arjen Robben

Postby Element » Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:07 pm

sch0ll7 wrote:
Element wrote:
What Van Toorn said is Right

Robben is Fit , But Van Marwijk announced that Robben is not going to play Because he does not want to risk Him

:)

Van Toorn said "I Think that Robben can play , and that what the bayern doctors have found is just an old injury or a scar , nothing more"

I read that Even Robben was Shocked when he heard that he has to rest for 2 months and that the diagnosis was surprising

Which means that he was not in Pain

However , Doctor Mueller-Wohlfahrt is probably the best Sports Doctor in the world

While Van Toorn has been doing his "Magical Things" for 50 years !!

So who should we believe: "Our Super Doctor" or "The Dutch with The Magical Hands"?!!
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby CroCHEF » Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:32 pm

IDK let him rest 1 month and then see MR maybe its gonna be OK and he return to field.
CroCHEF
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Element » Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:24 pm

Rummenigge said that Bayern Might Take The Case of Robben to the sports court and that The Act of The Dutch NT was irresponsible

also Rummenigge said that The Dutch NT has Parked a Demolished in Robben in the Bayern Garage

and also said that The Dutch NT Should pay money for that

Rummenigge said " He will be missing in the most important Starting phase of the season , Sport-wise alone Robbens injury is a bad loss , and also His injury costs money , so it would be fair If The Dutch pay those costs"

Then Rummenigge said that The National teams Should pay the Clubs more

Because For FC Bayern , sending those Players cost 5 or 6 times more than The Money they receive now

(I think that it is true , we had 11 players in the Semi Finals !!! 11 players is a whole team so Just Bring Robben , MVB and Braafheid to the German NT , and you will Have FC Bayern in the Semi final of a World cup !!!!)
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby Element » Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:16 pm

OH MY GOD

Rummenigge said that Robben was injured Even Before the WC2010 and should not have played A Single minute in that Tournament

Bayern has to pay Robben salary for the 2 months he is gonig to miss in which equals 822 Thousand Euros

While The DUTCH NT only Paid 58 thousand Euros as The "Rent" of Robben
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby YlonenXabi » Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:17 pm

We all knew that, he got injured in a friendly just before the WC
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Spain
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby YlonenXabi » Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:23 pm

"I believe Arjen Seals ( :lol: ) is not hurt"

http://www.tz-online.de/sport/fussball/ ... 77722.html

Where is the Element !! tell us the most important things of that interview :D
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi

National Flag:
Spain

Postby Element » Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:48 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:Where is the Element !! tell us the most important things of that interview

i will , but tomorrow becuase i must sleep now
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby CroCHEF » Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:19 am

i just read that Robben will maybe play first game
CroCHEF
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Element » Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:57 am

YlonenXabi wrote:Where is the Element !! tell us the most important things of that interview

Here is the translation

TZ: Mr.Van Toorn ,looking to the past ,Would you change something

Van Toorn : NO!I have not done anything wrong !No one know how i handled !NO ONE ! Except Arjen , The therapy went good , he had no problems , He Went fit to south Africa , and played 5 games there.

TZ: Have you seen the pictures at that time.

Van Toorn :No! When the doctors tells me what the injury is , Why should I look at the pictures ? I am not a Doctor , i dont do the Diagnosis , I Just do the therapy of injuries

TZ: Bayern says that the pictures at Before and now are nearly identical

Van Toorn : If They do the scanning directly after the injury Then the liquids and Blood will Gather around the injury ,so they cant exactly tell what the injury is what they have seen before was a little(Minor) injury , 2 months later , the liquid is out of The Muscle , then you will see more clearly , but during those 2 months , the human body would have done something to cure the injury , and you will see this later .

It is for my Eyes impossible to see the same on both pictures

TZ: Do you Believe that the Doctors of the team have told you the truth?

Van Toorn : Yes , Why should they lie to me ?

TZ: So What is your explanation ?

Van toorn : I Think that

Arjen was injured then came back , and was rebuild by the National team , He played the first game without problems , the second without problems , the toal was 5 games including 120 minutes without problems , He did not feel anything ! so i can not imagine that there was an injury !

also during the vacation , he did not get injured , so it is NOT a new injury

so the date of the injury has to be the 5th June , the day of the game vs Hungary , and because the body has done many things to cure this injury , they have seen what they have seen in the pictures , so what they have seen is a form of A SCAR ! I am not A Doctor , but this is my explanation

TZ : Did Arjen get Anti-pain Drugs?

Van Toorn : I also do not know that exactly , but i am sure that he did not get any , because he was not feeling pain

TZ: Does arjen have any problems now?

Van Toorn : The last contact we had was the 1st of August via SMS , he said that he is ready for The Pre-season , he had not said anything about injuries or Problems . On the next day I hear on the Radio that he is injured .

TZ: IF he is so severely injured , then he should have felt something

Van Toorn :Yes , Everyone who had a muscular problem knows : it does not matter how small it is , it HURTS ,The Functions shrink , But his functions were very good , and his movement is fast ,You could see that in the World cup

TZ: So it might not be an injury , Just A Scar

Van Toorn : Yes , this is what i think , The Injury has been completely Cured , A Big Scar has remained though . But HE HAS NO PROBLEMS , Maybe it is also an old Scar from the past .
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby hgb09 » Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:13 pm

CroCHEF wrote:i just read that Robben will maybe play first game

where?
hgb09
2014/15 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby YlonenXabi » Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:48 pm

Danke schön Ele :D

But I guess that Robben will be out those 2 months even if he feels good right now
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi

National Flag:
Spain

Postby Element » Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:02 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:Danke schön Ele

Gern geschehen

Yeah , you are probably right , you cant Be too cautious if the player you are suspecting being injured is The Glassman
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby YlonenXabi » Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:29 pm

So Robben out for 2 months... but that was 17 days ago. So it should be 1 and a half month more, isn't it? So in October he should be able to play...

But I read in an interview that his goal is to play before Christmas !!!!
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi

National Flag:
Spain

Postby Element » Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:41 am

According to Sport-Bild

There will Be A Secret Meeting Between the FC Bayern and the Dutch Football Federation About Robben

and that they are going to pay FC Bayern

Later ,Nerlinger admitted taht there is going to Be A Meeting
=================
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby dambun » Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:36 pm

Element wrote:Later ,Neuer admitted taht there is going to Be A Meeting

Neuer?! :!: :!: :!: :mrgreen:
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Iran

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Injury List