You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Arjen Robben

Discussions about the injury situation at the club. Who's out injured for the next match? Who's almost recovered from his long-term injury? Find it all here.

Re: Arjen Robben

Postby MunchenFC » Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:21 am

Robben will decide for himself whether or not he is fit enough for the last group stage game against Cameroon.

http://bundesliga.de/en/liga/news/2009/ ... .php&fla=1
“My heart is red through and through. Personally, it’ll be much better winning the Champions League with Bayern Munich than with Real Madrid. When I arrive at the Säbener Strasse, it’s like coming home" - Bastian Schweinsteiger
Viva la Kroos
MunchenFC
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MrLinky » Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:55 pm

The Netherlands will comfortably make it through. Why take any sort of risk ? I would give him a run out for the last 10-15 minutes so he builds some rhythm and gets used to playing in these stadiums with the Vuvuzelas. Then have him fit and well rested for the knock-out stages, which is the part when the World-Cup really starts getting interesting.
MrLinky
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby AvatarX » Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:04 pm

Bad news:

http://www.fcbayern.t-com.de/de/aktuell ... /24496.php

Robben is injured and expected back in 2 months :( :(

I guess we'll face a bad BL start this year also :(
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Anonymous
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Element » Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:09 pm

AvatarX wrote:Robben is injured and expected back in 2 months

I guess we'll face a bad BL start this year also

good thing is that Both Kroos and Mueller will 100% Start

Serious now , F***

Doctor Mueller Wohlfahrt said that the reason is the Wrong Diagnosis of the Medicals of Dutch NT who let him play in the World cup even though he is not fit '
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby AvatarX » Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:15 pm

Element wrote:
AvatarX wrote:Robben is injured and expected back in 2 months

I guess we'll face a bad BL start this year also

good thing is that Both Kroos and Mueller will 100% Start

Serious now , F***

Doctor Mueller Wohlfahrt said that the reason is the Wrong Diagnosis of the Medicals of Dutch NT who let him play in the World cup even though he is not fit '

1. This wrong diagnosis is really frustrating.

2. Yes, good thing we have Muller in form as RAM and Kroos with us...
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby dambun » Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:37 pm

Yeah Yeah...
I can see the good thing, too... Mueller and Kroos playing at their best positions, RAM and CAM respectively, it's great...
And we'll probaly see much better team work without Robben, I guess...
And these 2-3 months is a good time for Kroos to establish himself in the team, too...

Element wrote:Doctor Mueller Wohlfahrt said that the reason is the Wrong Diagnosis of the Medicals of Dutch NT who let him play in the World cup even though he is not fit '

How many times should we suffer from these types of shit? :twisted: :twisted: :x :x
first, French NT docs fu**ed up Ribery (after the Euro2008 if I'm right)... Now Robben? :x :x

Why the fu*k didn't he came right after the WC to have the surgery??? (or whatever it is) :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iran

Postby CroCHEF » Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:48 pm

they just want that Robben play on WC thats why they lie about injury, i think

H.Altintop--Kroos--Olic(if Ribery dont play)
-------------Muller---------------------------
CroCHEF
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby walter » Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:28 pm

This is a really serious case of dishonesty from the Dutch football federation. I think a new law should be approved in which a club has the right to examine its players in case they get injured while on leave with a national team. The only positive here is that we might be able to see if Kroos can really make the grade at Bayern, playing either as a RM or as a CAM (the latter position the most likely with Muller slotting into Robben's position).
walter
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Venezuela

Postby sch0ll7 » Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:30 pm

Element wrote:
What Van Toorn said is Right

Robben is Fit , But Van Marwijk announced that Robben is not going to play Because he does not want to risk Him

:)
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

Postby Element » Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:37 pm

walter wrote:This is a really serious case of dishonesty from the Dutch football federation. I think a new law should be approved in which a club has the right to examine its players in case they get injured while on leave with a national team. The only positive here is that we might be able to see if Kroos can really make the grade at Bayern, playing either as a RM or as a CAM (the latter position the most likely with Muller slotting into Robben's position).

Rummenigge said that he is really mad , and also has contacted FIFA and informed them about that

and he wants FIFA to be the Mediator

Because We give away our best players to the NTs then they come back injured
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby dambun » Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:50 pm

walter wrote: I think a new law should be approved in which a club has the right to examine its players in case they get injured while on leave with a national team.

Yeah... This is the least we should expect...
Doctor Mueller-Wohlfahrt has said that he offered his diagnosis services to the Dutch NT several times... But they didn't notice :twisted: :twisted:
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun

National Flag:
Iran

Postby CroCHEF » Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:27 pm

VfL Wolfsburg
1. FC Kaiserslautern
SV Werder Bremen
Koln
1899 Hoffenheim -
FSV Mainz 05
Borussia Dortmund
16.10.2010* Bayern Munich v Hannover 96
23.10.2010* Hamburger SV v Bayern Munich
and 2 UCL games
so i think we can win 80-90% of this games without him
CroCHEF
I post all the time

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:33 pm

Hopefully we won't face big teams in the UCL while he isn't fit. Not winning any of the first two games can be fatal.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby dambun » Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:01 pm

Why is the Arjen Robben injury so devastating? It remains difficult to over-hype the impact he had for Bayern Munich a season ago, and if the highlight reels and broken dreams of European powers didn’t bring it home, perhaps a couple simple stats from the last Bundesliga campaign does:

FC Bayern Munich:
Average goals per match with Robben: 2.46
Average goals per match w/o Robben: 1.30

Record (W-D-L)
With Robben: 16-5-3
Without Robben: 4-5-1

source: http://bayern.theoffside.com/team-news/robben-out-the-numbers-and-the-men-in-waiting.html
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun

National Flag:
Iran

Postby MrLinky » Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:47 am

Well, all of this does have one positive aspect about it. We won't have the "Kroos or Muller" issue at the beginning of the season. Thomas can play on the right, like he did for Germany, Ribery on the left and Kroos behind Olic/Klose/Gomez. In general, I'm not a big supporter of the whole plan to have Muller play as the sole central-striker up front, while somehow trying to squeeze him and Kroos into the same starting formation. He plays his best in the hole between the opponent's defence and midfield. If he plays as a real forward, he'll just get physically abused most of the time by the bigger and taller central-defenders.
MrLinky
I post all the time

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Injury List