You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Arjen Robben

Discussions about the injury situation at the club. Who's out injured for the next match? Who's almost recovered from his long-term injury? Find it all here.

Re: Arjen Robben

Postby hgb09 » Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:22 am

Why do u always get blinded guys by a single win, defeating man utd 2-1 doesn't mean that robben isn't good or that we should not let him start.
hgb09
2014/15 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby Element » Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:37 am

True

Robben was our Best Player this season

However , I Think that LVG Should focus more on the chemistry between Robbery

When Ribery plays with Robben , we do great

When Robben plays without Robben we do Great

but When both start together , you can see Some trouble

But WE NEED ROBBEN
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Element » Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:03 am

ARjen Robben is Fit and will be back for the Game vs Schalke http://www.tz-online.de/sport/fc-bayern ... 97803.html
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby vlado19 » Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:53 am

EQ Kimball wrote:I feel that Robben should be used as a supersub. I think we did better without him today and played more as a team because we rely too heavily on his selfishness. He is great, it's obvious, but this is my thought for now.

yeah i was thinking the same thing. and altough none of you will acept that , but our team played our best games when robbe neas out. I mean after the win i bochum and then we started our series. at that point we were playing really good , we trashed juve whit that team ect. when robben came back all of our game disapered , we lost all of the ball circulation and our main thing in a game ist to pas the ball to roben and then sit back and watch the dutcman will do, with him on the filed we have no game. I know this may sound weard to you but i think if you look at thing realisticly it s the case. If i was the coach i would play this team at S04 whit basti instead of pranjić and keep hamit in the starting 11 cause he deserved it. and as for robben if things go bad we can always bring him in . And lvg should realy talk to him about olaxing whit the team and not being so deam selfish cause it will work once but the next 10 timis it wont
vlado19
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:31 pm

Element wrote:However , I Think that LVG Should focus more on the chemistry between Robbery

And he needs to make Robben pass more. Ribery usually passes.

But chemistry between Robbery should be a priority. LVG hasn't had much time to create that chemistry till now, because one of them is always injured.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby dambun » Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:04 am

According to Bild (I've read this on Spox), he didn't fly with the team to Schalke... Does this mean that he is still injured?
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Iran

Postby Element » Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:24 pm

dambun wrote:According to Bild (I've read this on Spox), he didn't fly with the team to Schalke... Does this mean that he is still injured?

I posted my answer in Schalke vs Bayern

here i quoted it

Element wrote:He was not injured in the first place

He had only A Tired Muscle

Robben will not play VS Schalke Because Van Gaal wants to make sure that Robben Gets All the rest He needs so that he can play 100% in the future (Not like what we did With Ribery )
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby dambun » Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:40 pm

Element wrote:Robben will not play VS Schalke Because Van Gaal wants to make sure that Robben Gets All the rest He needs so that he can play 100% in the future (Not like what we did With Ribery )

I surely hope that's the case...
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Iran

Postby Niya » Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:21 pm

Robben should be included in the first eleven against Manu and Van gaal should keep him for 90 minutes ,keeping Robben in the team doesn't harm anything they can play their game plus there is xtra pace as well as xtra quality and xtra chances when keeping Robben on the field ,the thing is the other players think Robben should do all the work when he is in the game and they don't do much work , i feel that's the problem ,other players also should take part in the game and should pass the ball accurately and should be more active like Robben they aren't moving when Robben is around , Van Gaal should tell them to be active like they do always...
Niya
Getting the hang of it

Postby Element » Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:36 pm

Robben Trained a full session today without any problems

and is considered Fit for the game
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby sch0ll7 » Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:46 pm

Nice to hear that...I just hope noone gets injured in training:D
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

Postby raz25 » Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:53 pm

Great news Element. What about pig rooney ?
Ich bin ein Feierbiest!
raz25
I post all the time

Postby Element » Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:21 pm

raz25 wrote:Great news Element. What about pig rooney

Check my post in the game's Thread

here i quoted it for you

Element wrote:Rooney is still injured and did not train today with Manchester United

I posted this to Put all the rumors that say that Rooney will play to An END
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby SilentStrike » Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:47 pm

raz25 wrote: What about pig rooney ?

Dont insult the pigs please.
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby EQ Kimball » Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:57 am

^^^ LMFAO
Join the Milk movement
EQ Kimball
I'm a chatterbox!

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Injury List