You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Arjen Robben

Discussions about the injury situation at the club. Who's out injured for the next match? Who's almost recovered from his long-term injury? Find it all here.

Re: Arjen Robben

Postby YlonenXabi » Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:04 pm

Yes, because the German NT players are usually fit and healthy with no injuries during or before tournaments :D
Of course we can blame the clubs or even Pep for that too

Or that controversial between HWMW and the Dutch NT medical staff who claimed that Robben didn't have any injury after the world cup even though he was sidelined for the rest of the year

This was one of our worse injury crisis and LVG was the coach by then. Just look at this lineup. I clearly remember this game :) http://www.kicker.de/news/fussball/bund ... 96-58.html

This situation started long time before Pep arrived.
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby Mircea_1984 » Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:54 pm

I think that are good news about Robben. I don't know the language, if someone can understand the language and put some exact infos here I would be glad.

https://www.vi.nl/nieuws/robben-neemt-s ... essure-weg
Mircea_1984
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby IsiahRashad » Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:06 pm

Mircea_1984 wrote:I think that are good news about Robben. I don't know the language, if someone can understand the language and put some exact infos here I would be glad.

He said that he felt pain and just stopped training,and it was a precaution.
IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby Mircea_1984 » Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:30 pm

IsiahRashad wrote:
Mircea_1984 wrote:I think that are good news about Robben. I don't know the language, if someone can understand the language and put some exact infos here I would be glad.

No tests, no exact infos about the affected leg? Im afraid that even with precaution he wont travel to Bremen.
Mircea_1984
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby IsiahRashad » Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:41 pm

Mircea_1984 wrote:
IsiahRashad wrote:

No tests, no exact infos about the affected leg? Im afraid that even with precaution he wont travel to Bremen.

Arjen Robben: ”I believe that we have a chance to beat France ”

Arjen Robben spoke to the NOS’s Bert Maalderink in Munich about returning from a calf injury at Bayern Munich and looked ahead to the World Cup qualifying game against France in Paris on August 31st.

Netherlands currently sit third in the qualifying group, three points behind both France and Sweden with only four games remaining. The game against France at the end of August is seen as a must not lose if Netherlands are to have any chance of finishing top and automatically qualifying for Russia.

Robben said, ”I have been looking forward to the France v Netherlands game for some time. First and foremost it was important to return to Bayern Munich after my calf injury.

”We know what is coming and I believe that we have a chance against France but we are playing against a team with so much quality that they can call up 3 national teams.

”Dick Advocaat will have a plan for the game against France and no doubt we will speak about that during the weeks training leading up to the game.

On the rumours of possibly retiring from national team duty, Robben said, ”I have not thought about retiring from the Dutch national team. I do not want to look that far ahead and take a decision about it.

”I have always said that I do not want too look to far ahead in my career and I am only focusing on the here and now. We will see what the future brings.”

Almost the whole interview.
IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby MUTU » Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:27 pm

Arjen Robben has the flu and will miss tonight's match against Schalke.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Coman » Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:29 pm

Bayern 3-3-3-1 build-up under Heynckes :
Neuer - Boateng Hummels Thiago - Kimmich Vidal Alaba - Robben Müller James - Lewandowski
Neuer- Boateng Vidal Hummels- Kimmich Martinez Alaba- Robben James Ribéry- Lewandowski
Coman
I'm a post king!

Years of membership

National Flag:
International Atomic Energy Agency

Postby Bayernbazi » Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:42 pm

We all know about Thiago but does anyone know what is Robben's issue ?
http://fussball-aktuell.eu/schock-so-lange-fallen-thiago-und-robben-bei-den-bayern-aus/

UPDATE
Hopefully Robben's will not be that bad, according to that, it's a slight hamstring to the left leg.
https://www.tz.de/sport/fc-bayern/kleiner-muskelfaserriss-robben-fehlt-fc-bayern-gegen-gladbach-9388954.html
Bayernbazi
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Roonzil » Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:42 pm

Let's giving him the time to heal, and bring him back for the Pokal...and no other game.
She’s beauty, she’s grace, if u tell her she only watches football for the attractive players she’ll punch u in the face.

Total ho for Thiago :P
Roonzil
I post all the time

Years of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby MoFattal » Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:09 pm

He’s been playing a lot in the past few weeks. A few days off is only logical and not a big deal given his injury history.
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby IsiahRashad » Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:50 pm

Arjen Robben this afternoon after being diagnosed by Dr. Müller-Wohlfahrt.
He told BILD: "It's not too bad"

Diagnosis: minor muscular strain in his left thigh, will miss Saturday's game against Gladbach, and probably next week's game against Hannover
IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Previous

Return to Bayern Injury List