You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Arjen Robben

Discussions about the injury situation at the club. Who's out injured for the next match? Who's almost recovered from his long-term injury? Find it all here.

Re: Arjen Robben

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:32 pm

That bloody commentator on bein jinxed him...

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Coman » Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:44 pm

Wonder if he will be out for 1 month or 4 days
Bayern 3-3-3-1 build-up under Heynckes :
Neuer - Boateng Hummels Thiago - Kimmich Vidal Alaba - Robben Müller James - Lewandowski
Neuer- Boateng Vidal Hummels- Kimmich Martinez Alaba- Robben James Ribéry- Lewandowski
Coman
I'm a post king!

Years of membership

National Flag:
International Atomic Energy Agency

Postby Mircea_1984 » Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:27 pm

I'm almost starting to cry because of frustration. Why is happening this to us?WHY??? No other big club in Europe are having these problems, at least not at this degree, and always almost the same players: Boateng, Martinez, Robben. I know that Bernat is out. But does someone has infos about the others? Are chances to have in Bremen at least some of them apart Neuer? And what about the severity of the injury with Robben? How does it look from what you read and saw about the moment when he sustains the injury from the video?
Mircea_1984
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby JANCKER » Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:30 pm

Spoiler: show

Precious and fragile things
Need special handling
My God what have we done to you
We always tried to share
The tenderest of care
Now look what we have put you through

Things get damaged
Things get broken
I thought we'd manage
But words left unspoken
Left us so brittle
There was so little left to give

Angels with silver wings
Shouldn't know suffering
I wish I could take the pain for you
If God has a master plan
That only He understands
I hope it's your eyes He's seeing through

Things get damaged
Things get broken
I thought we'd manage
But words left unspoken
Left us so brittle

I pray you learn to trust
Have faith in both of us
And keep room in your hearts for two

Things get damaged
Things get broken
I thought we'd manage
But words left unspoken
Left us so brittle
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby Coman » Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:09 pm

Mircea_1984 wrote:I'm almost starting to cry because of frustration. Why is happening this to us?WHY??? No other big club in Europe are having these problems, at least not at this degree, and always almost the same players: Boateng, Martinez, Robben. I know that Bernat is out. But does someone has infos about the others? Are chances to have in Bremen at least some of them apart Neuer? And what about the severity of the injury with Robben? How does it look from what you read and saw about the moment when he sustains the injury from the video?

Because of Guardiola. There wasn't as much problem before. He came, destroy players body for 3 years of too intense training and demands and the best medical staff in the world stop to be in Bayern.

Simple as that.
Bayern 3-3-3-1 build-up under Heynckes :
Neuer - Boateng Hummels Thiago - Kimmich Vidal Alaba - Robben Müller James - Lewandowski
Neuer- Boateng Vidal Hummels- Kimmich Martinez Alaba- Robben James Ribéry- Lewandowski
Coman
I'm a post king!

Years of membership

National Flag:
International Atomic Energy Agency

Postby YlonenXabi » Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:56 pm

Coman wrote:
Mircea_1984 wrote:I'm almost starting to cry because of frustration. Why is happening this to us?WHY??? No other big club in Europe are having these problems, at least not at this degree, and always almost the same players: Boateng, Martinez, Robben. I know that Bernat is out. But does someone has infos about the others? Are chances to have in Bremen at least some of them apart Neuer? And what about the severity of the injury with Robben? How does it look from what you read and saw about the moment when he sustains the injury from the video?

Because of Guardiola. There wasn't as much problem before. He came, destroy players body for 3 years of too intense training and demands and the best medical staff in the world stop to be in Bayern.

Simple as that.

That's bullshit

1- We had serious injury crisis with LVG
2- Robben, Thiago, Hummels and Ribery have always been injury prone and Schweini became injury prone in 2011
3- As far as I know James hasn't been coached by Pep, and he's sustained his first injury a couple of weeks after signing with us
4- Many injuries are completely unrelated to trainings (Badstuber, Javi Martinez, Neuer, etc)

So saying that Guardiola is the reason for our injury crisis more than one year after he left is absolutely non sense.
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby Mircea_1984 » Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:15 pm

Ribery apart that horror injury with Shahtior Donetkz didnt have many muscle injuries, which are alarming because for some players are already reccurent and semichronic. Ribery a little injury with the ankle or the knee but not those reccurent injuries with the muscle ruptures. Boateng, Martinez, Robben in the last 3 years, always, but always. Hummels does not have this problems with the muscles, neither Thiago. Why Real has not these problems, even if their squad is from 23 players the goalkeeprs included?
Mircea_1984
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby YlonenXabi » Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:26 pm

Mircea_1984 wrote:Ribery apart that horror injury with Shahtior Donetkz didnt have many muscle injuries, which are alarming because for some players are already reccurent and semichronic. Ribery a little injury with the ankle or the knee but not those reccurent injuries with the muscle ruptures

https://www.transfermarkt.com/franck-ri ... eler/22068

Mircea_1984 wrote: Why Real has not these problems, even if their squad is from 23 players the goalkeeprs included?

Yes, I would like to know that. Apart from us, Dortmund and Arsenal, no other club seems to deal with so many injury crisis every year
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby Mircea_1984 » Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:29 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:
Mircea_1984 wrote:Ribery apart that horror injury with Shahtior Donetkz didnt have many muscle injuries, which are alarming because for some players are already reccurent and semichronic. Ribery a little injury with the ankle or the knee but not those reccurent injuries with the muscle ruptures

https://www.transfermarkt.com/franck-ri ... eler/22068

Mircea_1984 wrote: Why Real has not these problems, even if their squad is from 23 players the goalkeeprs included?

Yes, I would like to know that. Apart from us, Dortmund and Arsenal, no other club seems to deal with so many injury crisis every year

Milan too has this sort of problems if we can still say that Milan is a big club :D (just because of their history, not because of their last results).
Mircea_1984
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby tflags » Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:46 pm

Glad we are using logic here. I too blame Pep for Robben's folks having sex 33 years ago. The bastard. :lol:
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby aterford » Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:27 am

Coman wrote:

Simple as that.

1. There was as much of a problem before.
2. That's not how the human body works.
3. HWMW is a quack.
aterford
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby JANCKER » Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:17 am

aterford wrote:HWMW is a quack.

That's what the likes of Usain Bolt say...
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby Ed. » Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:21 am

I don't get the exasperation in here.
Everything is going according to the Uli+Karl's master plan. Robben and Ribery will lead Bayern into a bright future....even if is on crutches.
Ed.
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:25 am

JANCKER wrote:

And the German NT.

U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby aterford » Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:42 am

ramsej84 wrote:
JANCKER wrote:

And the German NT.

And every doctor and medical board who has ever tried to peer-review his work.

He refuses to have it independently studied and reviewed.

He may be a perfectly acceptable doctor, but his claim to fame is based entirely on pseudoscience, it's no better than essential oils or water capsules. There's no shortage of doctors who can do everything he does without having to resort to parlor tricks and edgy experimental treatments. Simply having famous people as clientele does not "best medical staff in the world" make.
aterford
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Injury List