You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Arjen Robben

Discussions about the injury situation at the club. Who's out injured for the next match? Who's almost recovered from his long-term injury? Find it all here.
 

Re: Arjen Robben

Postby FCB Puerto Rico » Sat Jul 16, 2016 5:58 pm

Yea the way he walked off led me to believe it wasn't that serious. However, Coman is not a suitable replacement in my eyes, and Riberys durability is also questionable, so Im hoping for a lot of luck regarding Robbens health, so far not looking good.
User avatar
FCB Puerto Rico
Yeah, now I'm talking!
 
Years of membership
 
Posts: 105
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2016 3:42 am
Has thanked: 18 times
Been thanked: 65 times
Gender: Male

Re: Arjen Robben

Postby SBash22 » Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:50 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
SrLuisGuilherme wrote:sigh. I hope they're taking no risks and it's nothing serious...

it is his groin again... it is not a light one for sure


I swear there is no such thing as a light groin injury.... they're so easily retweaked

I thought I had a minor groin injury when I was like 23 and running 4-5 miles every day.... I felt fine after 2 weeks and did some fast walking and biking and thought I was good to go.... got on the treadmill for some easy running for a little bit and within 30 seconds I felt it again..... knocked me out for another good 4 to 5 weeks

I didnt trust Robben coming into this season and I trust him even less now.... and it sucks, because there is nothing he can do about it.... they're only hope to be cautious and hope he'll be 100% ready for the start of the season
User avatar
SBash22
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 623
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:05 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 259 times
Gender: Male

Re: Arjen Robben

Postby SBash22 » Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:52 pm

FCB Puerto Rico wrote:Yea the way he walked off led me to believe it wasn't that serious. However, Coman is not a suitable replacement in my eyes, and Riberys durability is also questionable, so Im hoping for a lot of luck regarding Robbens health, so far not looking good.


I'm 100% comfortable with the Ribery, Costa, and Coman trio filling those 2 spots.... but theyre 1 injury away from having zero depth at that position.... and Ribery is like Robben where I dont trust him to stay healthy
User avatar
SBash22
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 623
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:05 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 259 times
Gender: Male

Re: Arjen Robben

Postby RAJBAYERN » Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:06 pm

Is only the beginning of the transfer period, so I hope the board and coach get in reason and try to sign a good right winger.
Super-Bayern! Super-Bayern! Hey! Hey!


DANKE JUPP!
User avatar
RAJBAYERN
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1486
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:25 pm
Location: Panamá
National Flag:
India
Has thanked: 478 times
Been thanked: 500 times
Gender: Male

Re: Arjen Robben

Postby FCB Puerto Rico » Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:31 pm

SBash22 wrote:
FCB Puerto Rico wrote:Yea the way he walked off led me to believe it wasn't that serious. However, Coman is not a suitable replacement in my eyes, and Riberys durability is also questionable, so Im hoping for a lot of luck regarding Robbens health, so far not looking good.


I'm 100% comfortable with the Ribery, Costa, and Coman trio filling those 2 spots.... but theyre 1 injury away from having zero depth at that position.... and Ribery is like Robben where I dont trust him to stay healthy

Thats exactly my concern; Its a great trio, but it only takes one injury to give us serious problems again.
User avatar
FCB Puerto Rico
Yeah, now I'm talking!
 
Years of membership
 
Posts: 105
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2016 3:42 am
Has thanked: 18 times
Been thanked: 65 times
Gender: Male

Re: Arjen Robben

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:48 pm

SBash22 wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:
SrLuisGuilherme wrote:sigh. I hope they're taking no risks and it's nothing serious...

it is his groin again... it is not a light one for sure


I swear there is no such thing as a light groin injury.... they're so easily retweaked

I thought I had a minor groin injury when I was like 23 and running 4-5 miles every day.... I felt fine after 2 weeks and did some fast walking and biking and thought I was good to go.... got on the treadmill for some easy running for a little bit and within 30 seconds I felt it again..... knocked me out for another good 4 to 5 weeks

I didnt trust Robben coming into this season and I trust him even less now.... and it sucks, because there is nothing he can do about it.... they're only hope to be cautious and hope he'll be 100% ready for the start of the season

You couldn't say it better... groin injuries are very tricky... When one thinks that it has healed it will go again.

Sent from my GT-S6802 using Tapatalk 2
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 25165
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 21106 times
Been thanked: 5939 times
Gender: Male

Re: Arjen Robben

Postby MoFattal » Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:42 am

I hope it's nothing serious, but that's just a bad start to the season. He's had a long layoff and has been training very hard to get back in shape during that period, and yet still managed to get a knock on the first "minor" friendly. I think this is a good enough indicator for the board to go for a winger. It might be a good idea to have an offensive all-rounder (some like Alexis) who can cover for both our striker and winger needs.
User avatar
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 10940
Joined: Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:48 am
National Flag:
Lebanon
Has thanked: 2372 times
Been thanked: 2263 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Arjen Robben

Postby Dalv » Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:58 pm

and the bundesliga hasnt even started. myeah...
User avatar
Dalv
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 476
Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:57 am
Location: Romania
Has thanked: 63 times
Been thanked: 105 times
Gender: Male

Re: Arjen Robben

Postby anasnemr » Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:39 pm

http://www.fcbayern.de/en/news/news/2016/news-in-brief-170716.php
Robben has a groin injury and will be out for 6 weeks.
Image
User avatar
anasnemr
Yeah, now I'm talking!
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 122
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:11 am
National Flag:
Egypt
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 72 times
Gender: Male

Re: Arjen Robben

Postby MoFattal » Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:58 pm

On Robben's timing, this means he might barely make the winter training camp.
User avatar
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 10940
Joined: Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:48 am
National Flag:
Lebanon
Has thanked: 2372 times
Been thanked: 2263 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Arjen Robben

Postby SrLuisGuilherme » Sun Jul 31, 2016 3:23 pm

User avatar
SrLuisGuilherme
I post all the time
 
Years of membership
 
Posts: 1522
Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2016 1:14 am
Has thanked: 599 times
Been thanked: 727 times
Gender: Male

Re: Arjen Robben

Postby JANCKER » Sun Aug 07, 2016 6:35 pm

.........................................Image.........................................
User avatar
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 17375
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:03 am
Location: 710 miles SE from Allianz Arena
National Flag:
Basque Country
Has thanked: 9072 times
Been thanked: 8351 times
Gender: Male

Re: Arjen Robben

Postby Roonzil » Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:16 pm

*Sure Jan.gif*
She’s beauty, she’s grace, if u tell her she only watches football for the attractive players she’ll punch u in the face.

Image
Total ho for Thiago :P
User avatar
Roonzil
I post all the time
 
Years of membership
 
Posts: 1990
Joined: Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:54 pm
National Flag:
Netherlands
Has thanked: 207 times
Been thanked: 1233 times
Gender: Female

Re: Arjen Robben

Postby JANCKER » Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:45 am

Robben will resume running training tomorrow according to Ancelotti.
.........................................Image.........................................
User avatar
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 17375
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:03 am
Location: 710 miles SE from Allianz Arena
National Flag:
Basque Country
Has thanked: 9072 times
Been thanked: 8351 times
Gender: Male

Re: Arjen Robben

Postby JANCKER » Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:16 pm

.........................................Image.........................................
User avatar
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 17375
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:03 am
Location: 710 miles SE from Allianz Arena
National Flag:
Basque Country
Has thanked: 9072 times
Been thanked: 8351 times
Gender: Male

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Injury List

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests