You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Arjen Robben

Discussions about the injury situation at the club. Who's out injured for the next match? Who's almost recovered from his long-term injury? Find it all here.

Re: Arjen Robben

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Sep 05, 2015 3:04 pm

Dalv wrote:After the transfer period concluded everybody was happy we had a "complete" squad, which was definitely not the case and I tried to stress that.
We had Ribs, Robben, Costa and that kid we just loaned as wings and people were so optimistic in here. When in reality we should have taken Ribs out of the equation already leaving us with 2 capable wings (the kid is unproven and inexperienced). Consider the fact Robben is so fragile and might get injured almost for sure and we're left only with Costa and either Gotze doing jack sh1t as wing or sacrificing Muller out of a position he plays outstanding right now. So how is that a complete squad? Same problems will mostly likely occur for the later UCL stages as before. How could nobody see this coming?

You are right... and that is why I was against the loan of Hojbjerg.
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Achilles » Sat Sep 05, 2015 3:11 pm

Dalv wrote:After the transfer period concluded everybody was happy we had a "complete" squad, which was definitely not the case and I tried to stress that.
We had Ribs, Robben, Costa and that kid we just loaned as wings and people were so optimistic in here. When in reality we should have taken Ribs out of the equation already leaving us with 2 capable wings (the kid is unproven and inexperienced). Consider the fact Robben is so fragile and might get injured almost for sure and we're left only with Costa and either Gotze doing jack sh1t as wing or sacrificing Muller out of a position he plays outstanding right now. So how is that a complete squad? Same problems will mostly likely occur for the later UCL stages as before. How could nobody see this coming?
Having duo players such as Costa & Depay or Konoplyanka & Di Maria -just some winger examples- as Robbery replacement is out of this world my friend,these players (normally) want to play full minutes prove their class & contribute to trophies even Bayern can't sign these kind of talents as replacements for bench or put them playing the games of DFB Pokal and couple of minutes at BuLi,they want full 90' on CL & BuLi and everywhere.
Having two wingers(Robbery) leaves a place for one top signing(Costa) which happened and a room for a great talent U-21 (which happened too with Coman) because the kid won't be complaining for lack of playing time.

1.Robbery are injury prones but you can't foresse the future,you count them in and you take some precautionary measures(Coman,Costa,Gotze)
2.If you have injury prones on your team either you bench them which we can't do that with Arjen & Franck) unfortunately or you sell them and you buy top class replacements for them as starters. As you can see the board took the first option and I'm glad about it so everybody stop compaining , upfront we have an excellent roster and with Costa's condition there we be no problem at all in the other hand at the backline we have some serious problems to fill some positions such as CB role,still though the board seems to rely on some "internal transfers" such as Martinez & Badi,can't blame them for that

As for Robben,it's normal that the guy got injured.. again but it's troublesome that his form was bad for his level and I don't know how this injury could bring him to his high standards, a good CL game performance for Arjen it would have been a hell of a bost,now...
Mia san mia
Achilles
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby pyrasur » Sat Sep 05, 2015 3:38 pm

To plan to survive injury to 4 wingers and play the same system is impossible. No world class talent wants to be third on the depth chart. But seeing as we've already beaten Leverkusen, we could probably be down to Benko on the wing and I'd be optimistic we'd do fine in the Hinrunde and the group stages.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby ottackon » Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:23 pm

ottackon
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby Lukas » Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:44 pm

If that's true. ****. It looks like it's something we'll have to get used to though. He'll only play a few games before getting injured again
Lukas
I post all the time

National Flag:
England

Postby ottackon » Sun Sep 06, 2015 12:19 am

We have been witnessing the post-Robbery era for sometime now, this season is the transition phase.
ottackon

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby dambun » Sun Sep 06, 2015 5:22 am

I wish Robben would have ended his international career.... problem is, the guy's so enthusiastic and mad about football, that I doubt he even thinks about it... he is just too greedy about playing football and that's a great quality in a footballer, but I wish he would have been a little bit more realistic about that!
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iran

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:40 am

ottackon wrote:We have been witnessing the post-Robbery era for sometime now, this season is the transition phase.

:cry:
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Thiagoalcantara » Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:14 am

Holland is absolutely terrible without Robben
Thiagoalcantara
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby Paddy » Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:39 am

Playing Thomas on the right wing isn't really playing him out of position, he's very effiecent there. Football Manager even created a playing style because of him on the wings.
Save the Earth. It´s the only planet with beer.

Paddy
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby prasun77 » Fri Sep 11, 2015 7:05 pm

You will think sceptically only if you are a narcissist..
Can't see tweet? Click here!
Bayernaholic!
prasun77
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
India

Postby YlonenXabi » Sat Sep 12, 2015 12:37 pm

He always gets injured with the NT

Yes, if you delete the last 3 words of my previous sentence it would still be true. But come on ! :x
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby RedQueen » Tue Sep 15, 2015 1:25 pm

Bayern Munich and Netherlands set for talks over Arjen Robben fitness | ESPNFC [source]

With the Netherland's situation in the qualifiers, they're not going to let him off easily.
"Now, here, you see, it takes all the running you can do, to keep in the same place. If you want to get somewhere else, you must run at least twice as fast as that!" - Red Queen, Alice - Through the Looking-Glass
RedQueen
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ottackon » Tue Sep 15, 2015 1:41 pm

ottackon

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby AllensRoten » Tue Sep 15, 2015 2:05 pm

why hasn't he retired yet from the int'l team??? he'd probably last longer without injury
AllensRoten
I'm a chatterbox!

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Injury List