You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Arjen Robben

Discussions about the injury situation at the club. Who's out injured for the next match? Who's almost recovered from his long-term injury? Find it all here.

Re: Arjen Robben

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Sep 04, 2015 9:31 pm

Achilles wrote:I'm going to be at Karaiskakis stadium for the game, Olympiakos vs Bayern and Robben gets injured at a f*cking international game...

I know the feeling. When I went to AA in 2010 Robbery were both out. Ribery made his comeback late in the sec half...

Sent from my GT-S6802 using Tapatalk 2
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby quaazi » Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:16 pm

Good news for Götze, bad news for our ability to exploit width down both sides of the pitch. We can cope so far though.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:23 pm

Italian media already started speculating that Coman is to start bcause of Robben's injury,,,,,,,,,,,,,,!!!!!
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Burko » Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:05 pm

BTW: Arjen Robben: Has started 103 of a possible 207 Bundesliga games (49.8%) since signing for Bayern Munich in 2009.

:|
1974, 1975, 1976, 2001, 2013, 2017?
Burko
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Slovakia

Postby Dumbledore7 » Sat Sep 05, 2015 12:05 am

PunkCapitalist wrote:
Dumbledore7 wrote:Can't we, like, just boycott international breaks? All the non-German players are either useless in their national teams or are in useless national teams anyways. For ****'s sake.

Well actually Robben is the only WC player left in Netherlands, and took them, alongside RvP and LvG, to third place in the WC (should have been to the final, damn Argentinians...). He hardly is useless to them...

He counts as the "in a useless national team" bracket (amongst Alaba, Benatia to name a few). The Dutch is the Leverkusen of international football.
Dumbledore7
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Indonesia
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby PunkCapitalist » Sat Sep 05, 2015 12:16 am

Dumbledore7 wrote:
PunkCapitalist wrote:
Dumbledore7 wrote:Can't we, like, just boycott international breaks? All the non-German players are either useless in their national teams or are in useless national teams anyways. For ****'s sake.

Well actually Robben is the only WC player left in Netherlands, and took them, alongside RvP and LvG, to third place in the WC (should have been to the final, damn Argentinians...). He hardly is useless to them...

He counts as the "in a useless national team" bracket (amongst Alaba, Benatia to name a few). The Dutch is the Leverkusen of international football.

Lol, totally unfair. Holland has a lot of tradition, identity and consistently great players. Germany - Netherlands is as good as international football gets. A true classic.
Every WC and Euro I root for a Germany-Netherlands final, but always fall just short of it :(
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Arjen Robben

Postby amaurer » Sat Sep 05, 2015 12:36 am

Question is : do you guys think he will be able to come back as strong as before this new injuries series ? I mean for a long period with big games.
Don't have the answer that'swhy I am asking but rember how f*****g good and shaped he was just before all the problem came.
Hopefully he will and certainly will do everything for it but I am starting to worry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
amaurer
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
France

Postby Dumbledore7 » Sat Sep 05, 2015 1:07 am

PunkCapitalist wrote:Lol, totally unfair. Holland has a lot of tradition, identity and consistently great players. Germany - Netherlands is as good as international football gets. A true classic.
Every WC and Euro I root for a Germany-Netherlands final, but always fall just short of it :(

Well, almost exactly the same can be said about Leverkusen to be fair.

But alright, of course I was being cynical and exaggerating because of just how damaging the injuries caused by international breaks are to us (last year with Alaba too). I would not seriously hope against these players playing for the sheer pride of representing their countries, after all playing for their countries may well be a bigger moment for some (if not most) of them than say playing the Champions League. But damn, if I can have it my way I'd block these national call-ups.
Dumbledore7
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Indonesia
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby Fernando_Bayern_BR » Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:54 am

This is why I hate international breaks... We always, ALWAYS have at least one player injured.
Ich geb mein Herz für dich... Für Bayern lebe ich... Ich lass dich nie im Stich !
Fernando_Bayern_BR
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Brazil

Postby Korab » Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:48 am

Who cares about Robben, arrogant, selfish prick at age 32, he is criticizing everybody but himself. Bayern will be better without him, and the faster he knows that the better.
Korab
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Rauntšik » Sat Sep 05, 2015 7:09 am

Korab is back

](*,) ](*,) ](*,)
"Normally Monsieur Candie, I would say "auf wiedersehen". But since what "auf wiedersehen" actually means is, till I see you again, and since I never wish to see you again to you sir, I say, goodbye."
Rauntšik
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Sep 05, 2015 7:14 am

I really would like to see an option that gives clubs the right to refuse to send players to their NT especially for test games.

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Fernando_Bayern_BR » Sat Sep 05, 2015 1:52 pm

ramsej84 wrote:I really would like to see an option that gives clubs the right to refuse to send players to their NT especially for test games.

Then we would have a pissed off player on training camp, because most players wish to serve the NT... Not worth the drama.

It's up to the player, in this case an injury prone, (almost) 32 year old player to realize he should focus in his club career at this point.

I wish Netherlands fails to quality to the Euro. Then hopefully he'll finally retire from international football.
Ich geb mein Herz für dich... Für Bayern lebe ich... Ich lass dich nie im Stich !
Fernando_Bayern_BR
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Brazil

Postby Dalv » Sat Sep 05, 2015 2:27 pm

After the transfer period concluded everybody was happy we had a "complete" squad, which was definitely not the case and I tried to stress that.
We had Ribs, Robben, Costa and that kid we just loaned as wings and people were so optimistic in here. When in reality we should have taken Ribs out of the equation already leaving us with 2 capable wings (the kid is unproven and inexperienced). Consider the fact Robben is so fragile and might get injured almost for sure and we're left only with Costa and either Gotze doing jack sh1t as wing or sacrificing Muller out of a position he plays outstanding right now. So how is that a complete squad? Same problems will mostly likely occur for the later UCL stages as before. How could nobody see this coming?
Dalv
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby PunkCapitalist » Sat Sep 05, 2015 3:00 pm

Dalv wrote:After the transfer period concluded everybody was happy we had a "complete" squad, which was definitely not the case and I tried to stress that.
We had Ribs, Robben, Costa and that kid we just loaned as wings and people were so optimistic in here. When in reality we should have taken Ribs out of the equation already leaving us with 2 capable wings (the kid is unproven and inexperienced). Consider the fact Robben is so fragile and might get injured almost for sure and we're left only with Costa and either Gotze doing jack sh1t as wing or sacrificing Muller out of a position he plays outstanding right now. So how is that a complete squad? Same problems will mostly likely occur for the later UCL stages as before. How could nobody see this coming?

The great thing about Costa is he can play on either wing, so we need just one of Robbery fit at any given point. I don't think it's impossible for Ribsy to give us a few more games. Anyway, we couldn't take another winger, we are way too packed in offense. Dude, we can barely fit Götze in! The guy is a WC talent who could be the next big thing in German football and we can't fit him in to our starting lineup... If neither Robben nor Ribsy are available for important games, we can use Lahm or Bernat as offensive wingbacks (like against Porto). Our squad is fine.
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Injury List