You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[01-04-09] Wales vs Germany

Discussions on international matches played by Germany's senior national team and youth teams.

[01-04-09] Wales vs Germany

Postby Bayernbazi » Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:52 am

Not such an outstanding performance from the German team, but another 3 points in the bag.
Ballack put in another one of his canon shots and Gomez managed to put one in (well not directly but he passed on to a Welsh defender who was so kind to score for him :lol: )

On the down side, anyone noticed the argument between Ballack and Poldi during the game when Poldi slapped Ballack ? Any ideas about what is this all about ? Hope that this team doesn't end like some kind of soap opera. First there where the open disputes in the EC 2008 final between Ballack and Bierhoff and now this. I hope that in the future disputes are left for the changing rooms !!
Ein Schuss
Ein Tor
Die Bayern !
Bayernbazi
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Re: [01-04-09] Wales vs Germany

Postby ballackfcb » Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:04 pm

Yes podolski shouldn't have done this. He had no right to slap Ballack in the face. It was because Ballack was talking to podolski about a tactical decision and poldi didn't agree with it so he acted childish. Ballack should have punched Poldi's lights out :!: :lol:
ballackfcb
2013/14 Prediction Game Winner
2013/14 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United Kingdom

Postby MrLinky » Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:33 pm

Podolski was just behaving childish in that situtation. He has to accept it when the captain gives him tactical advises and not slap him in the face. Here's the video on that incident:

MrLinky
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Tomas » Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:14 am

There always has been and will be drama within the Nationalelf. Just another day at the races. If its not with Ballack and Bierhof, Kuranyi and Löw, Ballack and Klose, Ballack and Löw, blah blah blah.... same stuff different year. But Poldi should have know better to lash out on the pitch... wait until youre back in the locker room. Besides, Ballack is captn and stop acting like a baby!
Tomas
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby vxg7826 » Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:45 am

THANKS GOD PODOLSKI IS NOT GOING TO BE OUR PLAYER FROM THE NEXT SEASON - I IMAGINE THAT BEHAVIOR HAPPENING IN BAYERN, I WOULD DEFINITELY RULE OUT OF THE TEAM THAT DAMN POLISH GAY...
vxg7826
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby reiniksrobis » Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:46 am

What's so special here? Nothing happened, just a little talk between two good football players. Again press makes small things BIG!

Ribery are king of football.
reiniksrobis
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MrLinky » Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:27 pm

reiniksrobis wrote:What's so special here? Nothing happened, just a little talk between two good football players.

He slapped him in the face while millions were watching , that's disrespectful. You call that nothing ?
MrLinky
I post all the time

Postby reiniksrobis » Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:55 pm

MrLinky wrote:
reiniksrobis wrote:What's so special here? Nothing happened, just a little talk between two good football players.

He slapped him in the face while millions were watching , that's disrespectful. You call that nothing ?

Yes, I call that nothing. He just slapped him very weak. If Poldi would have hit Ballack's face strong and make fight, it would be something, but just one slap is really a nothing ;)

Ribery are king of football.
reiniksrobis
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MrLinky » Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:46 pm

reiniksrobis wrote:Yes, I call that nothing. He just slapped him very weak. If Poldi would have hit Ballack's face strong and make fight, it would be something, but just one slap is really a nothing ;)

Well that's some interpretation. He has to first knock him out so it can be considered serious ? It was childish and disrespectful behaviour by him towards the captain and he should have been punished. I don't see how there can be 2 opinions about this. As I mentioned before in another thread , Kuranyi was kicked out of the NT "just" because he left the game and went home at half-time.
MrLinky
I post all the time

Postby Bayernbazi » Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:32 am

very childish of Poldi. The DFB should take some form of action against this attitude.
Bayernbazi
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Return to German National Team