You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2013-06-02] United States vs Germany

Discussions on international matches played by Germany's senior national team and youth teams.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:30 pm

United States will win
No votes
It will end in a draw
No votes
Germany will win
100%

Total votes : 6

Re: [2013-06-02] United States vs Germany

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:09 am

silberkreuz wrote:at the very least if he is given the emergency spot in a World Cup.

I believe by next year that role will belong to Weidenfeller. Loew's stupidity is the only reason if it isn't.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby nur4bayern » Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:26 am

I blame Loew for this horrid performance. He selected the team to take to the USA and it was an aweful mix of old and very young & inexperienced players that probably only practiced together for a few weeks before heading off to represent their country. Yes, ter Stegen sucked...just a stupid error and he should not play for the NT anymore, but the blame for the loss needs to be placed on Jogi's shoulders. Die Mannschaft will never win a WC with him in charge.
“Football is a simple game; 22 men chase a ball for 90 minutes and at the end, the Germans win.”
nur4bayern
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby USBayernMunichFan » Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:44 pm

I put very little into this match. Was fortunate enough to attend the game, and this was little more than a promotional tour for Germany. Yes, they did have a lot of talent - and could have brought more - but this was in no way a good indicator of what Germany and Loew are capable of in the future. It is amazing the difference between the first and second teams (so to speak), especially on the international level.
The champions .... 2013/14
USBayernMunichFan
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Previous

Return to German National Team