You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2010-11-17] Sweden VS Germany

Discussions on international matches played by Germany's senior national team and youth teams.

Result

Sweden Wins
No votes
Draw
20%
Germany Wins
80%

Total votes : 5

Re: [2010-11-17] Sweden VS Germany

Postby Element » Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:45 pm

Rene Adler is going to be the Goalkeeper and Schweinsteiger the Captain vs Sweden

Also When he was asked about the Goalkeeper position of the National team

Adler answered " Manuel Neuer is the Number 1" (THAT MAN IS A GENTLEMAN )

Schweinsteiger said that he is happy to see all those young players and to meet them , and he said that because the age diffrence is not big it will not be ahrd for them to integrate"

then he joked by saying that he hopes that All Dortmund players Get Tired :D
=========================
ARD Expected line-up

-----------------------------------------------Adler----------------------------------------------
Boateng---------------------Mertesacker-------------Hummels--------------------Schmelzer
------------------------------Khedira---------------------Schweinsteiger(C)-------------------
Marin-----------------------------------------Kroos---------------------------------------Großkreutz
-----------------------------------------------Gomez-------------------------------------------
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby hgb09 » Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:08 pm

I want to see goetze playing more than anyone else.
hgb09
2014/15 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby AvatarX » Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:46 am

Element wrote:Adler answered " Manuel Neuer is the Number 1" (THAT MAN IS A GENTLEMAN )

He is been realistic :P
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby tappinho » Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:30 pm

BTW Germany U21 won yesterday against England and it seems the young english keepers are not better than the old ones...
Still missing my dear Deisler...
_____

Neuer mind the Ballacks
tappinho
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby AvatarX » Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:27 pm

tappinho wrote:it seems the young english keepers are not better than the old ones...

They never had a tradition of good GKs, unlike Germany or Italy or Holland ...
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby Element » Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:20 pm

Germany is going to play with this formation

-----------------------------------------------Adler----------------------------------------------
J.Boateng---------------------Hummels--------------Westermann------------------Schmelzer
---------------------------------Khedira---------------Schweinsteiger(C)-----------------------
Holtby--------------------------------------Großkreutz-----------------------------------Marin
-----------------------------------------------Gomez-------------------------------------------
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby Aequitas1987 » Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:06 pm

Holtby looking VERY GOOD.
SoStronk.com
Aequitas1987
I post all the time

National Flag:
India

Postby Element » Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:09 pm

Aequitas1987 wrote:Holtby looking VERY GOOD.

Yes

and good shot Schmelzer
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby Omar Bayern Munchen » Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:12 am

so game was finished
i don't see lots of posts here
well i didn't watch the game :(
but i saw the hightlights and how amazing kroos was
gomez seemed to be really tired
and schweinstiger too
Omar Bayern Munchen
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Element » Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:20 pm

Lewis Holtby was Really good

i have only watched the first half , and the game was boring

Sweden parked 10000 Buses + the JEt our NT came in in front of their goal
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby YlonenXabi » Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:20 pm

Well, I was expecting more playing time for Götze :x

Holtby was great and Grosskreutz was really bad

Other than that I have to say that Hummels is much better than Mertesacker. I'd like to see him replacing Per because Mertesacker---Hummels wouldn't be a good choice.

Kroos came in the second half and he did some good passes and shots.

Schweini
and Khedira played average

Beck
replaced Boateng and played a good game

Götze
played only 15 minutes but I'm in love with him. He is the kind of player that I like. He has awesome ball skills and he is an intelligent player.

And Gomezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz... well, at the begininng of the match I thought that he was going to play well, but he was totally useless for Germany. Klose is like 131231 times better for Germany's playing
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Spain

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:11 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:And Gomezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz... well, at the begininng of the match I thought that he was going to play well, but he was totally useless for Germany. Klose is like 131231 times better for Germany's playing

He never was good for the NT, even when he was great for Stuttgart.

That isn't too worrying though. Unless he's injured, Klose will play in EURO 2012 anyway. By the time the WC comes around we'll probably have a few more good strikers to choose from.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MrLinky » Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:35 pm

It was your typical last international friendly of the year. Dull and meaningless. Most of the players were just concerned with avoiding an injury or even a slight knock and getting it over as soon as possible. It was a good opportunity for the debutants to get a first taste of what it’s like to be in the circle of the national-team and give them a little bit of a reward for the performances they’ve shown so far this season. You couldn’t expect a spectacle, especially knowing how the team never played in that constellation before. There were some matches last night, by far more interesting than Sweden-Germany.

Kroos had two brilliant long-range passes to Gomez, which you only see a few players capable of making in the world. He seems to be picking up his form, right when Ribery is starting to make his way back into the team. He reminded me a lot of Schweinsteiger last night, playing as central-midfielder, and I don't think you're way off if you claim that he might make a similar development to Bastian's in the future.
MrLinky
I post all the time

Postby AvatarX » Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:14 pm

MrLinky wrote:It was your typical last international friendly of the year. Dull and meaningless. Most of the players were just concerned with avoiding an injury or even a slight knock and getting it over as soon as possible.

Most of last night friendlies were in the same line more or less... I watched before Germany the game between Brazil - Argentina and all the players seemed more worrying to avoid injuries than to get a goal.

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby hgb09 » Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:53 pm

MrLinky wrote:It was your typical last international friendly of the year. Dull and meaningless. Most of the players were just concerned with avoiding an injury or even a slight knock and getting it over as soon as possible.

Most of last night friendlies were in the same line more or less... I watched before Germany the game between Brazil - Argentina and all the players seemed more worrying to avoid injuries than to get a goal.

I also watched it. Messi's goal was great, pure class.
hgb09
2014/15 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Lebanon

PreviousNext

Return to German National Team