You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2014-11-18] Spain vs Germany

Discussions on international matches played by Germany's senior national team and youth teams.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:45 pm

Spain will win
67%
It will end in a draw
17%
Germany will win
17%

Total votes : 6

Re: [2014-11-18] Spain vs Germany

Postby nm462272 » Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:13 pm

Müller... no plz...
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
nm462272
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Machiavellico » Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:21 pm

So far Khedira and Mustafi have been the liabilities in the team. Volland decided to put his invisibility cloak on. Herrmann or Hahn would've been more inspired choices for call-up than him and Rudy. As for Muller... :(

I hope Gotze won't finish the game. It's clearly the stars are not in our favour and he might pick up an injury too.
Last edited by Machiavellico on Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PE14
Machiavellico
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Romania

Postby runaway » Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:21 pm

This is one boring game. Sub Goetze please. We don't need any more injuries. Dear Lord.
“If players weren’t human, I’d never lose.” ~El Loco
runaway
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Philippines

Postby MUTU » Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:44 pm

And sub off Bernat too while you're at it :mrgreen:
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MUTU » Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:09 pm

30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:26 pm

Casilla just replaced Casillas :?
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Bayernbazi » Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:54 am

Am I alone to have noticed that yesterday's match is being down played in the media outside Germany ?
When considering the gloating they were having when Germany was not getting the expected results, this win is noticeable with its absence. OK it was a friendly but if Germany lost do you think it wouldn't be splashed everywhere that the World Champions disappointed once again. In the results round up after the qualifiers that day it wasn't enough for one commentator just to announce the score when he came to the Germany game, but he needed to inform us that although Germany won, the home crowd whistled them.

After doing some scrolls under the sport section found the Daily Fail article:
Spain 0-1 Germany: Toni Kroos scores last-minute winner for world champions after Thomas Muller is forced off with knock
-Toni Kroos scores last-minute winner to claim victory for Germany against Spain in Vigo
-World champions were forced to substitute Thomas Muller on 22 minutes after frontman picked up a knock
-Spain started the match with just four of the players who helped win the World Cup back in 2010

They remembered who played for Spain in 2010 but forgot who played for Germany in 2014, otherwise they could have mentioned that Germany had only 3 players from the final.
Bayernbazi
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:03 pm

Bayernbazi wrote:Am I alone to have noticed that yesterday's match is being down played in the media outside Germany ?
When considering the gloating they were having when Germany was not getting the expected results, this win is noticeable with its absence. OK it was a friendly but if Germany lost do you think it wouldn't be splashed everywhere that the World Champions disappointed once again. In the results round up after the qualifiers that day it wasn't enough for one commentator just to announce the score when he came to the Germany game, but he needed to inform us that although Germany won, the home crowd whistled them.

After doing some scrolls under the sport section found the Daily Fail article:
Spain 0-1 Germany: Toni Kroos scores last-minute winner for world champions after Thomas Muller is forced off with knock
-Toni Kroos scores last-minute winner to claim victory for Germany against Spain in Vigo
-World champions were forced to substitute Thomas Muller on 22 minutes after frontman picked up a knock
-Spain started the match with just four of the players who helped win the World Cup back in 2010

They remembered who played for Spain in 2010 but forgot who played for Germany in 2014, otherwise they could have mentioned that Germany had only 3 players from the final.

What do you expect from those idiots?!? They are happy cause managed to win vs Scotland...
On second thoughts it is better like that. I like the low profile mode. When we won 7-1 after all that talk about us our players were falling like flies

Sent from my GT-S6802 using Tapatalk 2
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Previous

Return to German National Team