You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2006-09-06] San Marino vs Germany [V]

Discussions on international matches played by Germany's senior national team and youth teams.

How many goals will Germany score against San Marino?

No goals
No votes
No votes
11%
22%
11%
11%
22%
7-9
No votes
10+
22%

Total votes : 9

[2006-09-06] San Marino vs Germany [V]

Postby MUTU » Thu Aug 31, 2006 3:57 pm

Lahm, Schweinsteiger and Podolski are expected to play in this Euro 2008 qualifying match.
Last edited by MUTU on Thu Sep 07, 2006 9:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Euro 2008 Qualifying

Postby DaRRyL » Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:48 am

Who do you think will win Euro 2008? Give me your thoughts i think Germany altough I side with England.
Thankyou
DaRRyL
DaRRyL
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

GOALS!!!

Postby DaRRyL » Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:51 am

i think that 10 + goals is much, Germany VS SanMarino not Germany VS NoOne. At least that is my thought
Thankyou
DaRRyL
DaRRyL
Hey, I'm new here!

Re: Euro 2008 Qualifying

Postby MUTU » Sat Sep 02, 2006 1:02 pm

DaRRyL wrote:Who do you think will win Euro 2008? Give me your thoughts i think Germany altough I side with England.

Germany and Italy are favourites to win, but obviously I'm siding with Germany :)
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Sabik » Sat Sep 02, 2006 10:42 pm

In my opinion the game against San Marino will become heavier than many people think but nevertheless, I say that Germany will win 3:0 ;)
Sabik
Getting the hang of it

Postby Mirage » Sun Sep 03, 2006 7:31 pm

Where is San Morino and are they any good, any big players?
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MUTU » Sun Sep 03, 2006 7:36 pm

The Most Serene Republic of San Marino is the third smallest nation in Europe (after Monaco and Vatican City). Located in southern Europe, it is an enclave surrounded by Italy, and is one of the European microstates. The January 2005 population estimate is of 28,117 people. If you follow Formula 1, they do a Grand Prix there as well.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby podolski4life » Sun Sep 03, 2006 7:39 pm

San Marino is in Italy, but it's very very tiny. They're not great, and they're pretty much minnows compared to Germany and Ireland. Selva is their top scorer with 6 goals. Marino only won 1 international game.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/San_Marino_national_football_team
"Tactics? What tactics?" - Mark van Bommel to Felix Magath after being accused of lack of effort and tactical discipline.
podolski4life
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MUTU » Sun Sep 03, 2006 7:43 pm

Germany will slaughter them :)
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Sabik » Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:25 pm

San Marino is small,but very nice.In the year 2003 I was there with my class ;)
But I dont know any player.
Sabik
Getting the hang of it

Postby Mirage » Mon Sep 04, 2006 4:22 pm

MUTU wrote:Germany will slaughter them :)

I sure hope so. I usually don't like one team been slaughtered by another, but when it's Germany I make an exception! I'm not sure if they'll win euro 08 though, I really hope so. But France and Italy are up there with the best and Portugal always do well.
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MUTU » Mon Sep 04, 2006 5:13 pm

France had an aging team for the world cup that was heavily dependent on the now-retired Zidane. It will be hard to judge whether they would do well at the Euro 2008. Germany on the other hand played with a very young team, and they should improve.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby diegis » Mon Sep 04, 2006 5:46 pm

San Marino has only ever won one international game, a 1-0 win over Liechtenstein in a friendly 2004 :lol:
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby MUTU » Mon Sep 04, 2006 5:51 pm

How many did they draw? Any idea?
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby german_soccer_chic » Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:49 pm

does any one know if you can catch any of the qualifying games in the US?
Bastian Schweinsteiger, Lukas Podolski, and Phillip Lahm are just so darn hot it should be a crime.
german_soccer_chic
Getting the hang of it

Next

Return to German National Team