You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2006-09-06] San Marino vs Germany [V]

Discussions on international matches played by Germany's senior national team and youth teams.

How many goals will Germany score against San Marino?

No goals
No votes
No votes
11%
22%
11%
11%
22%
7-9
No votes
10+
22%

Total votes : 9

Postby MUTU » Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:53 pm

Check either satellite TV, your closest Bayern Munich fan club, or else stream it.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby diegis » Mon Sep 04, 2006 9:17 pm

MUTU wrote:How many did they draw? Any idea?

i think only 1 with turkey.. their best performance :D
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby podolski4life » Mon Sep 04, 2006 10:10 pm

supr4king wrote:

yeah they tied 0-0 :P
"Tactics? What tactics?" - Mark van Bommel to Felix Magath after being accused of lack of effort and tactical discipline.
podolski4life
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Mirage » Tue Sep 05, 2006 6:14 pm

It will be an easy win then, hopefully ^^ Yaay, excited.
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MUTU » Tue Sep 05, 2006 6:36 pm

supr4king wrote:

well, Turkey are a good team to be honest. How come the managed to draw them? When was this?
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby diegis » Tue Sep 05, 2006 6:43 pm

MUTU wrote:
supr4king wrote:

well, Turkey are a good team to be honest. How come the managed to draw them? When was this?

1993 mate
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby diegis » Tue Sep 05, 2006 6:46 pm

i think germany will score more than 10 goals. san marino sux :wink:
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby MUTU » Tue Sep 05, 2006 6:55 pm

supr4king wrote:i think germany will score more than 10 goals. san marino sux :wink:

I think Germany won't be trying hard. I predict that they will be trotting around and really taking it easy, trying to avoid injuries.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby podolski4life » Wed Sep 06, 2006 12:07 am

Probable lineup:

1 Lehmann - 16 Lahm, 3 Arne Friedrich, 24 Manuel Friedrich, 2 Jansen - 19 Schneider, 13 Ballack, 18 Borowski, 7 Schweinsteiger - 20 Podolski, 11 Klose.

They're playing conservatively in this one... 4-4-2

I hope we see a lot of goals in this game. If the Czech Rep. win again, we're gonna need to jump 'em in goal difference.
"Tactics? What tactics?" - Mark van Bommel to Felix Magath after being accused of lack of effort and tactical discipline.
podolski4life
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MUTU » Wed Sep 06, 2006 12:15 am

Hopefully Podolski will be able to score plenty of goals and get him back in form. I really do hope that there won't be any injuries. For the San Marino players, this game is something really big, something they can talk to their grandchildren about when they grow old. They will be very determined to win.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby podolski4life » Wed Sep 06, 2006 12:18 am

Yeah, especially no injuries in the defence. 4 of our guys are still out right? I can just imagine Selva (when he's old) going, "In the old days, I played against Ballack and Klose, and boy were they something..."
podolski4life
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MUTU » Wed Sep 06, 2006 12:32 am

Actually, I prefer it sounding something like this: "The worst moment in my playing career was when we were humiliated by Germany. They had players like Ballack and Klose, and boy were they something..."
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby podolski4life » Wed Sep 06, 2006 12:43 am

LOL ^^
If we can top that 10 nil massacre and keep our players healthy, then we'll be talkin.
Mertesacker is training again, but not yet playing any games.
podolski4life
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby diegis » Wed Sep 06, 2006 8:37 pm

olee already 6-0 at half time podolski x2, klose x2, schweinsteiger and ballack :lol:
great i think germany will score at least 4 goals in 2nd half :D :D :D
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby diegis » Wed Sep 06, 2006 9:13 pm

min 68' San Marino 0 - 9 Germany
:lol: :lol: as i said germany will score at least 10 goals
btw albania 0-2 romania :D
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

PreviousNext

Return to German National Team