You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2012-06-13] Netherlands vs Germany

Discussions on international matches played by Germany's senior national team and youth teams.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:45 pm

Netherlands will win
5%
It will end in a draw
14%
Germany will win
81%

Total votes : 21

Re: [2012-06-13] Netherlands vs Germany

Postby MUTU » Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:42 pm

Podolski has something the others in his position don't: experience. It's what is allowing him to play.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby machkover » Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:32 am

Cathe wrote:Boo. I can't watch this match live. Turns out I have plans for tomorrow night that I forgot about and I can't cancel. Blah. Would rather watch Germany play :P

I'll record it and watch it when I get home.

i did the same with the first game against portugal because my home country team had a game the same time ! !!! i watched the first half late that night ,went to bed at 01.30 and watched the second half early in the next morning !!it was a great experience .But be careful not to watch / listen to the news so that you don't get the result until you watch it on your recording device !!
GET OFF BAYERN'S WAY TO THE GLORY
machkover
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby machkover » Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:45 am

YlonenXabi wrote:If we play against Poland in the quarterfinals it is going to be like another Bayern - Dortmund game :twisted:
:x

i am always pecimistic when it comes to teams from the ex-communist countries . i shall never forget Germany losing against yougoslavia,Serbia,Bulgaria,and croatia twice ! i really don't know what the hell happens when Germany play against these teams !! i hope also that by the end of this tournement Germany will have find a remedy to the Spânish nightmare too !! [-o<
GET OFF BAYERN'S WAY TO THE GLORY
machkover
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby michel » Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:40 am

There is real danger associated with this match, as I say in my preview. Let's hope that the boys grab the win!
Publisher of Bayern Central
michel
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby hgb09 » Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:57 am

I like your preview. I want to add that the German players will be extra motivated because they have the chance to eliminate one of the favorites for the title.
hgb09
2014/15 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby The Spyware » Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:10 am

IMO playing him for his experience is totally irrelevant

That should have make sense if all the team are young and inexperienced and we have only two or three experienced players in the starting 11

But hey , all the team has played in many big stages (except for Hummels)

I think Xabi mentioned that before how all our team played the likes of CL finals , CL semifinals , Classicos , World Cup and So

So I think it should be only SKILL WISE , and the experience is totally irrelevant in this case

Goetze , Reus , Schurrle are FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR better than him ,and would add alot to the team than this blind running shooting idiot
The Spyware
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby MoFattal » Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:59 am

The Spyware wrote:
this blind running shooting idiot

You really like the dude don't ya ?! :D
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby YlonenXabi » Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:02 pm

If they play those 2 in the midfield we can easily own them... but if we don't score our chances we will get killed in counterattacks with Sneijder, Robben and Van Persie. Those 3 with space can destroy any team
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Spain

Postby samaj » Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:07 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:Image

If they play those 2 in the midfield we can easily own them... but if we don't score our chances we will get killed in counterattacks with Sneijder, Robben and Van Persie. Those 3 with space can destroy any team

Van Persie and Schweinsteiger wont be starting in todays match
+ Germany might change the whole plan :P
"My Heart Is Here.
My Heart Is Red." -Schweinsteiger
samaj
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby AvatarX » Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:11 pm

The Spyware wrote:Goetze , Reus , Schurrle

None of them has even played in

The Spyware wrote:all our team played the likes of CL finals , CL semifinals , Classicos , World Cup and So

And as for the
The Spyware wrote:are FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR better than him
it is a matter of opinion.

Personally I have to disagree.

Goetze plays better at the center of the field, so I would not consider him as a Podolski (LAM) backup. Reus and Schuerrle are good and talented but totaly unproven. Reus has played, where? In BL with Gladbach and DFB Cup while Schuerrle was mediocre with Leverkusen.

All 3 are great talented - yet a bit unproven - players, they will get their chances for a staring spot but they can easily end up as the next Marin - or win a starting place.
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby AvatarX » Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:13 pm

So we'll see Lahm vs Robben? That will be interesting ...
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby AvatarX » Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:16 pm

BTW I have a feeling that if we win today, Loew in the next match vs Denmark will field a whole experimental team, or at least give some chances to Reus, Schuerrle from the start.

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby The Spyware » Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:17 pm

The Spyware wrote:all our team played the likes of CL finals , CL semifinals , Classicos , World Cup and So

Man You got me wrong Here , I meant that the REST of our team played in these occasions and I said (apart from Hummels ) all other players participated in these , So Playing a super talented inexperienced player won't harm at all as the rest of the team is much experienced , and as u saw for example last match Hummels was our best player , and If we have played with Mertsucker due to his experience we would have been doomed , the same case for Me is for Goetze , Reus , Schurrle vs Podolski
The Spyware
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby AvatarX » Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:20 pm

The Spyware wrote:

Man You got me wrong Here , I meant that the REST of our team played in these occasions and I said (apart from Hummels ) all other players participated in these , So Playing a super talented inexperienced player won't harm at all as the rest of the team is much experienced , and as u saw for example last match Hummels was our best player , and If we have played with Mertsucker due to his experience we would have been doomed , the same case for Me is for Goetze , Reus , Schurrle vs Podolski

Even if they don't get their chance today, they probably will get it against Denmark. If they play great there, they probably will keep it.

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby AvatarX » Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:21 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:Image

8 active Bayern players and 3 ex-Bayern players in both teams :)

National Flag:
Anonymous

PreviousNext

Return to German National Team