You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2013-03-22] Kazakhstan vs Germany

Discussions on international matches played by Germany's senior national team and youth teams.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:00 pm

Kazakhstan will win
No votes
It will end in a draw
No votes
Germany will win
100%

Total votes : 10

Re: [2013-03-22] Kazakhstan vs Germany

Postby nur4bayern » Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:05 am

Quite frankly, I thought Germany played like sh*t. Passing was aweful and the goals were due more to Kazakhstan's defensive mistakes than quality ball movement or superb passing by Die Mannschaft.

Gotze up front? Horrible idea. He looked completely out of place as a false 9. Why Low doesn't try Kiessling while Klose is hurt and Gomez hasn't had much match play, is beyond comprehension. Defensively, I agree with others that have commented Germany desperately need Badstuber and Hummels back in the starting lineup. Of course, that won't happen for quite some time, especially Badstuber.

I did like how Bastian took charge of the midfield and thought Ozil and Khedira played very well. Lahm and Schmeltzer were pretty good coming forward but overall, IMHO, the team looked out of sync. Let's hope they are sharper when they play again on Tuesday in Nurnberg.
“Football is a simple game; 22 men chase a ball for 90 minutes and at the end, the Germans win.”
nur4bayern
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Element » Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:27 pm

FIFA have officially named Thomas Müller as goal scorer of the first goal
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MUTU » Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:38 pm

Element wrote:FIFA have officially named Thomas Müller as goal scorer of the first goal

Makes sense.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Jorge » Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:35 pm

MoFattal wrote:It is a mystery why Low keeps sending Podolski in. He plays a different game than the rest of his teammates. Even if Draxler got injured, he could've thrown in Schurrle instead.

Remember EURO 2012 when he was furious about a "mole" in his camp and he went on to explain why he likes to be unpredictable? Maybe because nobody understands why he fields Podolski he insists to surprise everyone. [source]
Jorge
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
World Trade Organization

Postby Jorge » Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:27 pm

Element wrote:FIFA have officially named Thomas Müller as goal scorer of the first goal

If they ask Joachim Low he will give it to Podolski :oops: .
Jorge
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
World Trade Organization

Previous

Return to German National Team