You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2007-06-25] Germany vs Turkey

Discussions on international matches played by Germany's senior national team and youth teams.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:26 am

Germany will make it to the final
32%
Turkey will make it to the final
68%

Total votes : 19

[2007-06-25] Germany vs Turkey

Postby MUTU » Sun Jun 22, 2008 9:26 am

It's the Euro 2008 semifinal. The odds are stacked heavily in Germany's favour, but Turkey seem happy in the underdog position and have surprised many by beating the Czech Republic and Croatia after coming back from behind. In fact I believe they are the only team in the tournament to have managed to turn a loss into a win, and they've done it in their last 2 matches.

WARNING TO TURKISH USERS: Please do not offend, and write in English or else your posts will have to be deleted, sorry.
Last edited by MUTU on Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby türko_1453 » Sun Jun 22, 2008 9:50 am

Turkey:2 Germany:1

:wink:
türko_1453

Postby MUTU » Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:00 am

Turkey have a lot of players who are missing the game either through suspension or through injury. Does anyone have the full list of players, and which of the injured players will definitely miss the match and which ones are doubtful?
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Murat_ank » Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:40 am

arda - tuncay - emre asik-volkan yellow card cezalısı

nihat - servet - little emre - injured players

14 player mevcut biri 2. Gool kepper , napcaz bilmiyorum mutu , good luck size :)
Yaşasın Ana Dilde Forum : )
Murat_ank
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby hakannn » Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:22 am

Hey mutu good luck for the match :lol:
hakannn
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ES ES » Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:47 am

Koyacaz Deutschland Koyacaz Deutschland Koyacaz Deutschland Koyacaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazz !!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Turkey : 2 - Germany : 1

Goals: Podolski 88' (Germany), Hamit Altıntop 89' , 90' (Turkey)

:lol:
ES ES
First post

Postby DS17 » Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:57 am

If Turkey gets through Germany to the finale I'll eat my hat! :twisted: :lol: The Germans are not losers but on the other hand the Turks are winners. It will be a very interesting match. 8)
DS17
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby hakannn » Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:59 am

DS17 wrote:If Turkey gets through Germany to the finale I'll eat my hat! :twisted: :lol: The Germans are not losers but on the other hand the Turks are winners. It will be a very interesting match. 8)

start eating :wink:
hakannn
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby Murat_ank » Sun Jun 22, 2008 12:19 pm

DS17 wrote:If Turkey gets through Germany to the finale I'll eat my hat! :twisted: :lol: The Germans are not losers but on the other hand the Turks are winners. It will be a very interesting match. 8)

Our job is to remove mountains, we'll be finished the match as the winner at the last two minutes.
Murat_ank
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby MunchenFC » Sun Jun 22, 2008 1:32 pm

the turks have proved so far that are probbally one of the luckier teams of all time
with that being said there still a great team that always fight and are motivated to play
i think it will be an interesting match with germany winning 2-0[/u]
“My heart is red through and through. Personally, it’ll be much better winning the Champions League with Bayern Munich than with Real Madrid. When I arrive at the Säbener Strasse, it’s like coming home" - Bastian Schweinsteiger
Viva la Kroos
MunchenFC
I post all the time

Bring On The Turks, Declares Klose

Postby MUTU » Sun Jun 22, 2008 1:48 pm

German striker Miroslav Klose has declared his side are ready for their semi final showdown with Turkey at Euro 2008.

The Germans qualified for next week’s match by beating Portugal 3-2 whilst Turkey ousted Croatia on penalties to book their place.

Speaking ahead of the game, the frontman revealed his side were looking forward to the match and couldn’t wait to get started.

He said: “We are well prepared to play against them, I feel good, the team feel good, we are ready to go.”

The Bayern Munich striker also confessed that his side hadn’t played too well in the group stages, which saw them qualify as group runners up to Croatia.

“We survived the group stage without playing the football we wanted, that's why we are so happy to have played such a good game against Portugal,” he continued.

Klose, who opened his Euro 2008 account with a goal against the Portuguese in the quarter final is hoping the Germans can repeat their good form in that match against the Turks.

“We had a lot of pressure on us, we want to play in the same manner again,” he said before adding, “It was obvious the team felt good during the game, but the main thing is we were ready to run and fight during the whole game.”

Klose paid tribute to coach Joachim Low as the key reason for the German’s success against Portugal, despite the coach having to watch the game from the stands after having being sent off in the Germans’ previous match.

However it was the coach’s decision to play a new formation that benefited Klose, as he himself admitted.

“If you play a 4-5-1 system, as a forward, you don't have to track back as much,” he revealed before adding, “You have to keep the two central defenders busy, it was my mission and I did it properly.”

The Bayern striker also took the opportunity to praise his Turkish team mate Hamit Altintop who he will come face to face with in the semi finals.

“I have only words of praise for him,” he said, before also adding. “From his work-rate and quality he is the best Turkish player.”

However despite his kind words Klose is confident he side can overcome Altintop and his Turkish colleagues and seal their place in the final of Euro 2008.

“It will be a difficult game, but we want to win," he concluded.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Murat_ank » Sun Jun 22, 2008 2:52 pm

Yes, it will be a interesting matchi but the germans haven't chance, we'll win.
Murat_ank
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby hakannn » Sun Jun 22, 2008 6:28 pm

Mutu
Do you think Germany have chance to win :wink:
hakannn
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby TURKIYE ! » Sun Jun 22, 2008 7:29 pm

Turkey 1-0 Germany Goal : 67' Semih Sentürk
TURKIYE !
First post

Postby MaCk0y » Sun Jun 22, 2008 8:43 pm

TURKIYE ! wrote:Turkey 1-0 Germany Goal : 67' Semih Sentürk

I think 68' [-X
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Next

Return to German National Team