You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2010-10-08] Germany vs. Turkey Euro 2012 Qualification

Discussions on international matches played by Germany's senior national team and youth teams.

Who will win?

Germany
67%
Draw
33%
Turkey
No votes

Total votes : 6

Re: [2010-10-08] Germany vs. Turkey Euro 2012 Qualification

Postby AvatarX » Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:49 am

Element wrote:But To be fair , Kroos's Tackling yesterday was Superb which is important as A CDM

Yes, he seems improved in that area.

tappinho wrote:I have to say I'm not personally against Ballack, but the former captain has no place in this team. He should leave Germany NT, because it's difficult to bench a player like him and his return could broke the good atmosphere of the squad.

Agree (although I was a big fan of Ballack).

tappinho wrote:Klose has been lucky... I'm starting to hate him, ironically of course. all the goal statistics already provided in this topic are embarrassing...

I don't know what's happening, but he seems more motivated with NT - or the tactics suit him better (not only him but the others FCB players also). 5 goals in 3 games with NT and 0 goals in 7 games with FCB !
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ballackfcb » Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:59 am

tappinho wrote:Interesting Germany's game: Khedira, Kroos and Ozil played well switching positions and moving... at the moment it seems Germany plays with a club level's chemistry, it's amazing thinking about the few trainings they had together (even after the WC). And they did it without someone called Bastian Schweinsteiger...
I have to say I'm not personally against Ballack, but the former captain has no place in this team. He should leave Germany NT, because it's difficult to bench a player like him and his return could broke the good atmosphere of the squad.
Klose has been lucky... I'm starting to hate him, ironically of course. all the goal statistics already provided in this topic are embarrassing...
Finally, Germany needs a real LB and I'm not so sure Boateng is the answer... I was hoping for Contento personally, but it seems he prefers Italy (dear Diego, you're totally wrong...)

It is amazing that Ballack didn't play in this game yet he has "no place in this team" :shock: :shock: :shock:

Ballack is the captain regardless if players and fans are happy with it or not.

He is still Germany's best player and will prove this in 2011 for Leverkusen and Germany :D

Ballack = Germany captain 2004 - present
ballackfcb
2013/14 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United Kingdom

Postby Element » Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:40 pm

Look at the Central Midfield

Khedira , Schweinsteiger and Oezil

Those three are currently WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY Better than Ballack

The only way for Ballack to play is switching to the 4-4-2 Diamond

Khedira as CDM
Schweinsteiger as LCM
Ballack as RCM
Oezil as 10

Mueller as 2nd Striker on the right

Klose as 9

and Podolski is too good to be benched with the NT
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby ballackfcb » Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:30 pm

Element wrote:Look at the Central Midfield

Khedira , Schweinsteiger and Oezil

Those three are currently WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY Better than Ballack

The only way for Ballack to play is switching to the 4-4-2 Diamond

Khedira as CDM
Schweinsteiger as LCM
Ballack as RCM
Oezil as 10

Mueller as 2nd Striker on the right

Klose as 9

and Podolski is too good to be benched with the NT

Yes it is difficult for Ballack to play better than Khedira on crutches :roll:

How can you keep putting Ballack down all the time :shock:

Ballack is 34 but when fit is on par with Basti and WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY better than Khedira.
ballackfcb

National Flag:
United Kingdom

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:39 pm

I think Ballack will eventually start playing instead of Khedira. But he won't be there for EURO 2012.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Zer0 Bayern » Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:46 pm

With Khedira and Bastian playing at their best, Ballack has to be benched. That's it.

On the other hand, Kroos did good to me. At least he proved to be better than our retard MvB. I just hope Van Gaal think the same.
...................................JaBEAST Martínez...................................
Zer0 Bayern
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Uruguay

Postby ballackfcb » Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:07 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:I think Ballack will eventually start playing instead of Khedira. But he won't be there for EURO 2012.

He will be at Euro 2012 providing Germany qualify. :D
ballackfcb

National Flag:
United Kingdom

Postby SilentStrike » Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:04 pm

Ballack wont play euro 2012.
He might just play a few more qualifier games and perhaps reach the 100 caps then stop.

ballackfcb wrote:Ballack is the captain regardless if players and fans are happy with it or not.

Thats exactly what would make a bad captain, if the fans and other players disagree. The purpose of a captain is to organize and direct the team. How can he direct other players if they dont take him serious?
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Previous

Return to German National Team