You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2007-02-07] Germany vs Switzerland

Discussions on international matches played by Germany's senior national team and youth teams.

Who will win the game between Germany & Switzerland?

A) Germany will win
73%
B) Draw
18%
C) Switzerland will win
9%

Total votes : 11

Postby tracylynn » Wed Feb 07, 2007 10:02 pm

Germany 3 - 1 Switzerland =D> \:D/

Frings, Gomez and Kuranyi scored for Germany. It looks like Loew might have a hard decision to make as to who should replace Klose for the Czech game.
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby fanOfBayern » Wed Feb 07, 2007 10:49 pm

The only bad thing from the game is "Ballack seems to be injured" ...

I guess Loew will go with Kuranyi/Hanke for the czech game.
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby tracylynn » Thu Feb 08, 2007 2:48 am

fanOfBayern wrote:The only bad thing from the game is "Ballack seems to be injured" ...

I say Loew will go with Kuranyi and Podolski. Remember, Podolski can play in the Czech game because it's not a friendly. However, it's Klose that can't play in that game.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby tracylynn » Thu Feb 08, 2007 4:28 am

Ballack suffered a right thigh injury and at the moment he does not know how serious it is. He did admit that he was in pain though.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby Paddy » Thu Feb 08, 2007 5:31 am

fanOfBayern wrote:The only bad thing from the game is "Ballack seems to be injured" ...

How is that bad. I hope it´s serious. Cash grabber. :evil:
Save the Earth. It´s the only planet with beer.

Paddy
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Thu Feb 08, 2007 10:23 am

fanOfBayern wrote:Why didn't Hanke start????

Because he sucks? :P

Seriously, I don't know what all the fuss is about him. I rate Klose, Podolski, Kuranyi, Gomez and Asamoah before him.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby fanOfBayern » Thu Feb 08, 2007 1:16 pm

MUTU wrote:
fanOfBayern wrote:Why didn't Hanke start????

Because he sucks? :P

Seriously, I don't know what all the fuss is about him. I rate Klose, Podolski, Kuranyi, Gomez and Asamoah before him.

I know none in this forum will like it...but I rate Hanke more than Podolski...:P...

Hanke has skill.....not like kuranyi or podolski..they are just text book central forwards. :D
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby MUTU » Thu Feb 08, 2007 1:41 pm

You want strikers to score and set up goals for their teammates. If you look up the statistics, Hanke doesn't really do very well. However with Podolski's current form, I'd rather play Klose-Kuranyi or Klose-Gomez.

By the way, I thought Gomez's goal yesterday was world class.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Mirage » Thu Feb 08, 2007 8:00 pm

Where did Asamoah go, is he injured?
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Paddy » Thu Feb 08, 2007 8:53 pm

Asamoah is not world class material. We have better atackers, midfielders.

Paddy
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby tracylynn » Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:40 pm

Paddy wrote:

Sorry but that's offense when you wish an injury to be serious. I wouldn't wish anything like that even on my worst enemy. I don't understand how he can be a cash grabber when almost all athletes do it. He left for free to a team that gave him more money. He's not the first and he won't be the last. :roll:
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby tracylynn » Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:40 pm

Mirage wrote:Where did Asamoah go, is he injured?

To answer your question, Mirage. Yes, Asamoah is injured.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby Paddy » Fri Feb 09, 2007 10:30 am

tracylynn wrote:
Paddy wrote:

Sorry but that's offense when you wish an injury to be serious. I wouldn't wish anything like that even on my worst enemy. I don't understand how he can be a cash grabber when almost all athletes do it. He left for free to a team that gave him more money. He's not the first and he won't be the last. :roll:

Well no. You know loyal players don´t do it. And he said he wanted to play in England, but why not go to Man utd. than? He only cares about money and I hate him for that.

Paddy
I post all the time

Postby fanOfBayern » Fri Feb 09, 2007 11:59 am

Paddy wrote:
tracylynn wrote:
Paddy wrote:

Well no. You know loyal players don´t do it. And he said he wanted to play in England, but why not go to Man utd. than? He only cares about money and I hate him for that.

That is BS....Cash was not the only reason. He mentioned it many times that he wanted a playmaker to play alongside him. Bayern didn't listen to him. He kinda got bored of winning bundesliga/cups so easily..so he left..

and coming to Man U...when he is leaving Bayern, all other teams are the same to him..and he had to make a wise choice...to choose the club which had a chance to win CL....Man U was in doldrums last year. :P

So,,,,cut the crap that he went for cash.. :evil:
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby Paddy » Fri Feb 09, 2007 1:44 pm

fanOfBayern wrote:
Paddy wrote:
tracylynn wrote:
Paddy wrote:

That is BS....Cash was not the only reason. He mentioned it many times that he wanted a playmaker to play alongside him. Bayern didn't listen to him. He kinda got bored of winning bundesliga/cups so easily..so he left..

and coming to Man U...when he is leaving Bayern, all other teams are the same to him..and he had to make a wise choice...to choose the club which had a chance to win CL....Man U was in doldrums last year. :P

So,,,,cut the crap that he went for cash.. :evil:

You gotta be kidding me... Why not go to Barca then? It´s because he Chelsea offered him the biggest paycheck. He isn´t a loyal player. He knew he wouldn´t play anywhere as good in Chelsea as he did in Bayern cause of Lampard being very similar player to him. Lampard can´t play good with similiar players. Just look at England where you have Gerarrd and him. Every player that went to Chelsea during Abramovic era is a cash grabber.

Paddy
I post all the time

PreviousNext

Return to German National Team