You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2012-10-16] Germany vs Sweden

Discussions on international matches played by Germany's senior national team and youth teams.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:45 pm

Germany will win
100%
It will end in a draw
No votes
Sweden will win
No votes

Total votes : 10

Re: [2012-10-16] Germany vs Sweden

Postby the12th » Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:19 pm

MoFattal wrote:When was the last time we kept a clean sheet agaisnt a mid-level+ team?

when was the last time we kept a clean sheet with any team?
Fcuk Yeah
the12th
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby BMpenang » Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:22 pm

Throw out badstuber,boateng and metersacker and bring in howedes and westermann in together with hummels when he is back.I think even westermann would have done a better job today.
Lahm is not a true leader and this german squad has no leader on the field at all. :evil:
Even ballack was a better captain than lahm.A captain who does not even adress anything on the field is not germany's captain.
What would kahn have done when we conceded the 3rd goal?
He would have gone ballistic and rally the troops for better performance and even ballack would have done the same.
What was jogi loew thinking by bringing in podolski when we were so poor in defending.
We would still qualify for the world cup but this is quite humilating for germany and i bet if they were another 5 more minutes in the clock,The score would have been 4-5 :oops:
Last edited by BMpenang on Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BMpenang
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby the12th » Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:23 pm

Commodore wrote:
the12th wrote:six years of failure.

How the F*CK dare you?!

for f*cks sake, I'm tired of near mises, bronze and silver is not enough when clearly, germany was the best team for 6 years straight. not being a winner is a failure, and I don't give a f*ck bout how will anyone excuse germany for always being THE SECOND BEST in the world.
Fcuk Yeah
the12th
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Firefox1234 » Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:31 pm

I think Germany sold their well disciplined personality for flashy high scoring football. I want to win I don't care atm how flashy it is, the old German teams were machines who scored then defended, and best of all WON!! What happened to that?!?!
Last edited by Firefox1234 on Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:31 pm

Call it overreacting if you like, but I've given up on Germany for now. Hopefully things will change by 2014, but right now our defense keeps getting worse by the game. I'd like to see how many goals we've conceded and in how many games since 2011.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby samaj » Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:32 pm

Low should be in prison now, for allowing that retard Mert to play.
"My Heart Is Here.
My Heart Is Red." -Schweinsteiger
samaj
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby ballackfcb » Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:35 pm

BMpenang wrote:Throw out badstuber,boateng and metersacker and bring in howedes and westermann in together with hummels when he is back.I think even westermann would have done a better job today.
Lahm is not a true leader and this german squad has no leader on the field at all. :evil:
Even ballack was a better captain than lahm.A captain who does not even adress anything on the field is not germany's captain.
What would kahn have done when we conceded the 3rd goal?
He would have gone ballistic and rally the troops for better performance and even ballack would have done the same.
What was jogi loew thinking by bringing in podolski when we were so poor in defending.
We would still qualify for the world cup but this is quite humilating for germany and i bet if they were another 5 more minutes in the clock,The score would have been 4-5 :oops:

Yes, Ballack was a much better captain than Lahm.
There is no way Ballack would have allowed Germany to throw away a 4-0 lead against an average sweden side.
Ballack to replace Loew as coach :?:
ballackfcb
2013/14 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United Kingdom

Postby MoFattal » Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:35 pm

^ Come on, Merte had his errors, but Badstuber was the main culprit there (and it hurts to say because he is one of my favorite players).
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby Ryyan » Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:38 pm

Badstuber is always awful...the only good thing he has is his passing....Neuer had a bad match...
We need a true leader I wished ballack played this match...Boateng had a good game...
Actually boateng is much better than Badstuber and i always prefer him
Ryyan
Getting the hang of it

Postby samaj » Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:39 pm

Badstuber and Mert are both to blame.

Next Match its Höwedes and Hummels
"My Heart Is Here.
samaj
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby samaj » Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:39 pm

And also Schweinsteiger should be our captain and not lahm
"My Heart Is Here.
samaj
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby BMpenang » Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:42 pm

That bastards at spain plays flashy possesion football and winning every major tournament now because they have good all rounder in the field.
Our defense is pathetic most of the times and jogi loew's loyalty to some players are robbing germanys glory.
Loyalty for germany should comes first and not for the players but this loew still dont want to learn the lesson.
This draw is almost like a defeat and never in germans football history have we thrown a 4 goal lead as far as i remember. [-X
BMpenang
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby BayernLove » Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:42 pm

RETARD COMBO BREAKER!
Jesus saves, but Kahn does it better ;)
BayernLove
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby Element » Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:44 pm

Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby BMpenang » Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:50 pm

samaj wrote:And also Schweinsteiger should be our captain and not lahm

Yes,I can say for sure schweini would be a transformed player if he gets the armband.
He is the only player who has the personality & charisma to lead this team.Lahm should not be captain of germany or bayern.It may sound harsh but when was the last time anyone saw lahm barking orders in the field?
German captaincy should go to schweini and bayern captaincy should go to schweini or ribery.
BMpenang
Yeah, now I'm talking!

PreviousNext

Return to German National Team