You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2012-10-16] Germany vs Sweden

Discussions on international matches played by Germany's senior national team and youth teams.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:45 pm

Germany will win
100%
It will end in a draw
No votes
Sweden will win
No votes

Total votes : 10

Re: [2012-10-16] Germany vs Sweden

Postby MaCk0y » Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:47 am

MoFattal wrote:Shweini - Time wasting
Reus - Bitching

Actually Reus kicked the ball away when it was a throw in for Sweden. To be fair, the ball was barely out so I think he 'tried' to play the ball. Tried to. :lol:
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MUTU » Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:09 pm

Both yellow cards were strict IMO.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby YlonenXabi » Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:21 pm

Mesut Özil has 5 goals in 4 games. He is Euope's top goalscorer next to Dzeko and Hemed

Sick stuff:

I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby BMpenang » Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:33 pm

Why do you sub in podolski for reus when the score was 2-4 is a question that loew need to ask himself.
Sweden had the momentum and loew did not have a explanation for that until today.
We all know badstuber,lahm and boateng has been playing almost every match for bayern and germany since the start of the season and where was loew's tactical awareness when the score was at 2-4 or 3-4?
Howedes and westermann would have been a better sub to steady the defense.
Just imagine,what a coach like hitzfeld would have done in that scenario?
I did not say a single word when we lost to italy in the euro's because as good as we played,The mental strength which was always associated with germany was not there.

Germany will still qualify to the world cup but a new leader on the pitch is needed as lahm is not a great leader.He is a great player but not a captain who can rally his players when the chips is down.I dont know if jogi loew would still be coaching the team at the world cup but he need to start getting the tactics right.

For 60 minutes----amazing,magnificent and marvelous football
The last 30minutes----total catostrophe

That is how i see this game.
It was not a great comeback from sweden but total meltdown from our team but just see how zlatan as a captain was shouting and barking orders when it was 2-4.
BMpenang
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Jorge » Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:48 pm

BMpenang wrote:Why do you sub in podolski for reus when the score was 2-4 is a question that loew need to ask himself.

He will give you the same explanation on why he kept playing him at EURO 2012. Low is obsessed with the idea that Podolski contributes to defense putting pressure high on the field contrary to the likes of Schurrle and Reus. He might have elements of the game that we can’t see but results prove otherwise and fielding Podolski was fatal against Italy as Podolski had the most responsibility for Baoltelli’s 2nd goal. Low’s shortcomings in big games comes down to details that screwed the games but these details in a few cases have to do with player selection and substitutions.
Jorge
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
World Trade Organization

Postby Commodore » Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:04 pm

BMpenang wrote:Why do you sub in podolski for reus when the score was 2-4 is a question that loew need to ask himself.

The score was 4:3, it was the 88th minute and the answer to the question is: To waste time.

BMpenang wrote:Germany will still qualify to the world cup but a new leader on the pitch is needed as lahm is not a great leader.

That whole GREAT LEADER discussion couldn't be any more polemic even if we tried.

There is no proof to the correlation between someone barking on the pitch and a team playing more successfully, yet all I ever hear since Matthäus resigned is that Germany no longer has a GREAT LEADER and is in desperate need of another GREAT LEADER. First they wanted to press Ballack into the role of Germany's GREAT LEADER and now everyone is complaining that we are a failure because neither one of Lahm or Schweinsteiger is a GREAT LEADER.

Go ahead guys, always look for the easy way out to explain something, which usually includes blaming one or two individuals. I'll tell you this much, though:

Let's just assume for a second that it's true, and a team absolutely must have a barking grunt GREAT LEADER on the pitch to be successful, how is that rationale helping in the current situation? We don't have a player like that, and you don't just "make" one either out of the current squad (see: Ballack).

The GREAT LEADER you are all so desperately calling for is best suited to be a central midfielder so he can bark his orders in all directions equally. I know who the first people are to bitch and moan, hate on and insult Joachim Löw if he sacrifices Schweinsteiger for an inferior player because of that player's barking abilities which naturally make him a better GREAT LEADER.

We do not need a GREAT LEADER!

For further reference please refer to Aequitas1987's GREAT POST.
"There are two things I am afraid of: War and Oliver Kahn."

-Mehmet Scholl
Commodore
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCB general » Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:33 pm

It's little off, but we can conclude a think about it why van Bommel was the first non-German captain at Bayern.
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby dambun » Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:45 am

"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iran

Postby Firefox1234 » Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:35 am

Kahn for next German Coach!!!!!
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby Dalv » Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:41 am

I suspect the match was paid to be thrown. FIFA should investigate this.
Dalv
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Commodore » Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:08 am

Yeah, that's probably it.
"There are two things I am afraid of: War and Oliver Kahn."

-Mehmet Scholl
Commodore
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MaCk0y » Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:18 pm

:lol: Commodore
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:09 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby BMpenang » Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:40 pm

Commodore

Yes it was 3-4 when podolski went in,My bad there but still podolski in and not a defender?

So your saying we are just blaming the players for nothing?
That was one of the most humilating draw ever for germany and criticizing the players or the coach is wrong?

Beckaunbauer was not a midfielder and didn't he led by example?

We do not need a GREAT LEADER!

Your being too defensive for one of the biggest collapse ever seen by our team in any generation.
I been supporting germany since the 1986 world cup defeat and never ever i heard boos from the fans at olympiastadion for our team.
This is not even a defeat but it feels much worse than a defeat and dont tell me the fans who booed the team is not real fans.
We care for our team and this team surely need changes defensively.

So what is the point of having a captain who does not assume the role?
If we dont need a great leader on and off the pitch then what do we need?
Last edited by BMpenang on Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BMpenang
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby YlonenXabi » Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:49 pm

Kahn madre great points. I totally agree with him
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

PreviousNext

Return to German National Team