You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2010-07-07] Germany vs. Spain (WC2010)

Discussions on international matches played by Germany's senior national team and youth teams.

Who will go to the World Cup 2010 Final?

Poll ended at Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:50 am

Germany
95%
Spain
5%

Total votes : 20

Re: [2010-07-07] Germany vs. Spain (WC2010)

Postby The Spyware » Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:45 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
The Spyware wrote:Loew didn't even try to "annoy" the spainiard Game he just let them play as they would like

Yeah. I was watching the game with my friends, and honestly, after about 30 minutes, I told them: "Hey guys, just to make sure, this is the world cup right? I'm not watching the Champion's League final again?" I mean, Spain were completely dominant in possession, just like Bayern that night, and Germany did nothing but defend and hope on counter-attacks, just like Inter. Only problem is, the defensive team lost this time. When have we ever seen Germans NOT attack before? [-X

Inter V Bayern was a different story Inter didn't start the match defensively like this and didn't stay in their Area till they scored and were INFRONT

I think till the chance of Kroos in the 69th minute we didn't pass our own half
Complete 25 minutes u didn't manage to get past your own half and U r Germany U r Here on the semifinals for the 11th time U Have Very Strong 11 on the pitch and u just remain with that stupid look for this long
That's a catastrophe
The Spyware
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:00 pm

The Spyware wrote:Inter V Bayern was a different story Inter didn't start the match defensively like this and didn't stay in their Area till they scored and were INFRONT

I think they did play the whole match defensively (although they defended more while in the lead). The difference was that Inter's counter-attacks are so good that they came into our half a lot, contrary to Germany. Germany should never have adopted that style yesterday.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby bayern4ever1 » Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:48 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:2010: Spain knock Germany out of the world cup.
2010: Bayern lose the champion's league final in Madrid, Spain.
2009: Barcelona (Spain) knock Bayern out of the champion's league.
2008: Spain beat Germany in the EURO final.
2008: Getafe (Spain) VERY NEARLY humiliate Bayern in the UEFA CUP.
2004: Bayern were eliminated in the last sixteen of the champion's league by Real Madrid (Spain).
2002: Bayern were eliminated in the quarter-finals of the champion's league by Real Madrid (Spain).
1999: Bayern lost the champion's league final to Man Utd in the last minute, in Barcelona, Spain.
1982: Germany lose the world cup final to Italy. Spain were the hosts.

List updated. ;) Now I'm starting to wonder if we've ever had a good moment related to Spain when it comes to football. I suppose Getafe does qualify as a great moment, but it should never have come to that. We should have dominated that game.

Well there is 1 great moment involving Spain ... Bayern won the champions league against Valencia :wink:
Mir San Mir FCB!!!!
bayern4ever1
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby bayern4ever1 » Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:53 pm

Last time germany played a third-place game in the WC against Uruguay was in 1970, they went on to win the european championships in 1972 and WC in 1974......may be a sign!!! :D :D
Mir San Mir FCB!!!!
bayern4ever1
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby EQ Kimball » Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:30 pm

I'm finally able to calm down and come post on here without being profane and extremely vulgar.

Everything aside, it made the defeat easier, when I saw how David Villa RAN up to KLOSE and asked him for his shirt!! Then Klose dismissed him, saying he didn't want to take his Germany shirt off, and that he'll give it to him later on.

That is BANANAS man, it shows how much respect a player like Villa has for Klose...dude RAN up to him in a hurry! It was great.

Now let's hope Germany and Klose make an effort, not to just win 3rd place, because that's nothing great that people will remember especially against Uruguay, but rather to try and secure TWO goals for Klose, so he could CRUSH Ronaldo's record and give it back to GERMANY!
Join the Milk movement
EQ Kimball
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby armbrust » Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:22 pm

EQ Kimball wrote:I'm finally able to calm down and come post on here without being profane and extremely vulgar.

Everything aside, it made the defeat easier, when I saw how David Villa RAN up to KLOSE and asked him for his shirt!! Then Klose dismissed him, saying he didn't want to take his Germany shirt off, and that he'll give it to him later on.

That is BANANAS man, it shows how much respect a player like Villa has for Klose...dude RAN up to him in a hurry! It was great.

Now let's hope Germany and Klose make an effort, not to just win 3rd place, because that's nothing great that people will remember especially against Uruguay, but rather to try and secure TWO goals for Klose, so he could CRUSH Ronaldo's record and give it back to GERMANY!

=D>

Man spaintars are starting to piss me off , my fb is full off jokes against the mannshaft.
Doesnt they realize that this is his first finale in theirs lame lifes???
@armbrustpoker
armbrust
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby draconaut » Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:20 pm

EQ Kimball wrote:I'm finally able to calm down and come post on here without being profane and extremely vulgar.

Hmm,so how Villa asked??Can Klose understand spanish?Or Villa can speak german?!Or it is....English???
draconaut
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Previous

Return to German National Team