You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2010-07-07] Germany vs. Spain (WC2010)

Discussions on international matches played by Germany's senior national team and youth teams.

Who will go to the World Cup 2010 Final?

Poll ended at Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:50 am

Germany
95%
Spain
5%

Total votes : 20

Re: [2010-07-07] Germany vs. Spain (WC2010)

Postby shpati_L1 » Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:41 pm

Joachim Low was **** JOKE today.
He got everything wrong.
shpati_L1
2016/17 & 2012/13 Prediction Games Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Albania

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:44 pm

Only decent thing he did was put in Kroos. (And Jansen, but that wasn't very necessary). Although Kroos should have been a starter, so that's still a mistake.

As for his other decisions:
1) Gomez for Khedira
2) Should have replaced Poldi by Marin
3) He went for a counter-attacking plan. He let Spain play their own game, and we paid for that.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby armbrust » Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:47 pm

SilentStrike wrote:When Gomez came in i turned off the TV and put on my orange shirt.

At least one team left that I support.

I also give up when we left with 10 man.

I dont have a orange shirt , only a bayern one. Ill use it on sunday.
@armbrustpoker
armbrust
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby pavlos21 » Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:48 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:2010: Spain knock Germany out of the world cup.
2009: Barcelona knock Bayern out of the champion's league.
2008: Spain beat Germany in the EURO final.
2008: Getafe VERY NEARLY humiliate Bayern in the UEFA CUP.

#-o

nice point.i was thinking the same.its so sad to have a great team like germany and every time only one team be better than you and always knock you out.imagine germany if spain was the team that used to be?

its exactly the same with basket and the rivarly of the last five years between spain and greece.greeks just participate in tournaments till they get knocked out from spain.its always same story that prevents them like germany to get maybe all europe cups of the last years and the world cup of 2006.

spain has a star at the last 5 years or more they were superior to almost all sports from basket to football till tennis(nadal) or even formula 1(alonso).its a bit annoing but a great achievement.its like god gave all the talent from others to them.
pavlos21
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:50 pm

Just to add something else to that list:

2010: Bayern lose the CL final in Madrid, Spain.

Now I'm really starting to hate Spain for football-related stuff. :roll:
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby shpati_L1 » Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:50 pm

i hope robben kills those motherfuc*ers.
shpati_L1

National Flag:
Albania

Postby KAHN » Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:51 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
KAHN wrote:Outplayed and Outgunned

There's no doubt we were outplayed. Question is... why?

I mean, look at it this way. We were really good against Portugal and Turkey in EURO 2008, then showed up against Spain and I'm honestly still surprised we lost by only one goal in that game. This year, we put 4 past Australia, England, and Argentina, then show up against Spain and we are outplayed and outgunned. To make matters worse, Spain hadn't really played to their full potential yet in this WC.

Hitzfeld should have given us some tips on how to beat Spain today. :wink:

Yes indeed, why?
Spain play very unimpressive. And there team was much, much better in EURO 2008 then this one. I was little nervous against Argentina because they had very good team spirit. But to lose against this Spain #-o
"You are here for a good time ... Not a long time"
Colin McRae
Rally legend
R.I.P
5/8/1968-15/9/2007
KAHN
I post all the time

National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro

Postby The Spyware » Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:56 pm

The Lifetime Question

When Will We Have The CUTTING EDGE ??????
The Spyware
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby README » Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:12 pm

Well, who wants to cook an octopus?
README

Postby shpati_L1 » Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:14 pm

README wrote:Well, who wants to cook an octopus?

Its not his fault man.

The question should be :
Who wants to cook Joachim Low ?
shpati_L1

National Flag:
Albania

Postby machkover » Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:58 pm

shpati_L1 wrote:
README wrote:Well, who wants to cook an octopus?

Its not his fault man.

The question should be :
Who wants to cook Joachim Low ?

well said !! he forgot about Marin and Kesling !! it's really stupid of him to opt for Gomiss as if he doesn't watch his silly performance in bundesligua at all !! [-X [-X #-o #-o
GET OFF BAYERN'S WAY TO THE GLORY
machkover
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby YlonenXabi » Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:09 am

In 2008 he put Gomiss and Kuranyi in the final minutes against Spain. There are 0% options of scoring a goal with those trees as strikers.

Against Serbia he put Gomiss and he was totally useless. He sucked

Against England he put Gomiss with 4-1 in the final minutes and he was the worst man of the match by far. He fell on the floor trying to dribble and so on

Against Spain today he did it again. GOMISS. And he took Khedira off #-o IMO Marin should have replaced Podolski. And if you want to play with another striker, then bring KIESSLING in because he is better than Gomiss in everything. These are the kind of things that I hate about Löw and that's why I don't like him.
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Spain

Postby dambun » Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:10 am

I don't think we played bad... or we had bad plans....
I think they were too good to be handles...

We were under immense pressure throughout the game... It was because of their player's high ball control that they were able to play such a great ball-possession game... (Now we understand what it's like to play aganst LvG's Bayern)....
In order to be able to relieve ourselves of the pressure... we needed fast attacking players with really good ball control to be able to hit them or create dangers on the break...So that their players get back to their places... then we would have been able to play our own game in the freed space...

Sadly, We lost a great useful tool for such counterattacks when Mueller got his 2nd yellow (And It wasn't a deserved booking too :cry: )

I think Loew chose a very good tactic to neutralize Spain's attacking moves... It was unfortunate that our players weren't able to play their attacking game... I would have preferred Kroos over Trochowski, but that was not a big issue... The only thing that I don't really understand in Loew's decisions is bringing in Gomez!! I really don't know how could he count on him in such a situation!.....Maybe he was brilliant in training, but still, I don't understand it...
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iran

Postby shileno » Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:53 am

What a bad match.. Even if Loew did bad choices, Germany played bad, it was almost like the Eurocup final :( Spain deserved the victory, they were terrific. I hope Robben+Sneijder to kill them, perfect for R.Madrid fans :twisted:

Where was Marin and Kiessling? ..It's funny but Germany really missed Muller ):
shileno
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Chile

Postby README » Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:55 am

Im tired of this, Germany always has to have the same **** luck and they always end up like the bad guys, when we defeated England they said it was because of the referee. Everything related to Germany everybody thinks "poor jews" "**** u Hitler". Its unbelievable that u leve someone like Marin on the bench and u put a retard that wouldnt even score a goal to a rainbow and yes Im talking about Gomez, he totally sucks I cant stand him any longer Im about to sell him in Fifa 10.
README

PreviousNext

Return to German National Team