You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2016-06-26] Germany vs Slovakia

Discussions on international matches played by Germany's senior national team and youth teams.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sun Jun 26, 2016 5:00 pm

Germany will win
82%
It will end in a draw
No votes
Slovakia will win
18%

Total votes : 11

Re: [2016-06-26] Germany vs Slovakia

Postby #12 » Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:35 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
#12 wrote:And for many others we aren't... Give it time... (Btw: it's the same old people that e.g. made Brexit happen)
You're right... But I think two or three decades ago it was unimaginable that a bunch of Maltese would support two German teams - wasn't it?
Plus, stereotypic name-calling is sometimes even done in the moment... I highly doubt that they actually think we still carry that kind if thinking... Also: The Polish and the the Russians are quite the ones to talk here...
But the Austrians? That's just hilarious! They're the ones who produced the moustached inbreed

And they happily followed him...

but I am always of the impression that the Austrians have some sort of antagonism towards you Germans.
When I was in Munich a tour guide who took us to Salzburg told us that that the dialect is very similar to that of Bavaria but they both hate to admit.

Actually at the Club there are always a good number of over 50 Bayern / German NT fans.

Well yeah, we're not very fond of them

Might be a Prussia-Austria thing, they're generally not regarded very highly - but I don't think it's really histile... Many many people go on skiing vacation in Austria... Come to think of it, it's probably more Bavarian-Austrian...
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Previous

Return to German National Team