You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2016-06-26] Germany vs Slovakia

Discussions on international matches played by Germany's senior national team and youth teams.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sun Jun 26, 2016 5:00 pm

Germany will win
82%
It will end in a draw
No votes
Slovakia will win
18%

Total votes : 11

Re: [2016-06-26] Germany vs Slovakia

Postby FCB Puerto Rico » Mon Jun 27, 2016 12:46 am

JANCKER wrote:
FCB Puerto Rico wrote:if a player on a yellow gets one in the QF he is suspended for SF

I'm not sure about that... but it's possible.

I am also unsure, the rule really doesnt seem clear to me. Hopefully in the coming days we will learn more
FCB Puerto Rico
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membership

Postby JANCKER » Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:20 am

Penalties: left-footed players tend to shoot on the left of the goalie and right-footed tend to shoot on the right, basics and that's on what most GKs rely on... but that still wasn't easy to save for the goalie but he put his 100% in that side and covered it all.
Draxler deserves to start...
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby JANCKER » Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:22 am

:mrgreen:
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby YlonenXabi » Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:13 am

Boateng is a legend.

I really respect him and how he steps up on big games. I see him as a big leader.
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:41 am

RB624 wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:That's a harsh yellow on Hummels..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It wasn't even a foul, let alone a yellow card. Now he has to be careful as far as suspension. It's little things like that which can f* up a team's tournament.

England or France should be more manageable than Spain or Italy. In my opinion Howedes is better than most CBs in the EPL, where they play. As long as only one of Boateng and Hummels is suspended, it's not too bad.

The biggest problem is if Khedira is suspended.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MUTU » Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:59 am

FCB Puerto Rico wrote:"It takes only two cautions to pick up a suspension, but UEFA rules for Euro 2016 stipulate that the yellows attached to players will expire on completion of the quarter-final stage, and are not carried forward to the semi-finals"

Someone asked about this. I believe this means that if a player on a yellow gets one in the QF he is suspended for SF. Our whole defence is on a yellow.

Yes that is what it means. Cards are only cleared to avoid someone missing the final through an accumulation of yellow cards, nothing more nothing less. This means that one can get suspended at any other stage of the competition.

Hummels would face a one match suspension should he get a yellow against Italy/Spain. The yellow he received against Slovakia was a bit surprising; perhaps the ref saw it as a two-footed challenge?
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby RB624 » Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:55 pm

MUTU wrote:
FCB Puerto Rico wrote:"It takes only two cautions to pick up a suspension, but UEFA rules for Euro 2016 stipulate that the yellows attached to players will expire on completion of the quarter-final stage, and are not carried forward to the semi-finals"

Someone asked about this. I believe this means that if a player on a yellow gets one in the QF he is suspended for SF. Our whole defence is on a yellow.

Yes that is what it means. Cards are only cleared to avoid someone missing the final through an accumulation of yellow cards, nothing more nothing less. This means that one can get suspended at any other stage of the competition.

Hummels would face a one match suspension should he get a yellow against Italy/Spain. The yellow he received against Slovakia was a bit surprising; perhaps the ref saw it as a two-footed challenge?

It wasn't even a foul. It didn't even appear slightly "two-footed". Don't try to understand it. We never will. It is inexplicable. It is on par with Müller's yellow against Argentina is WC'10. It is insanity and/or anti-German refereeing.
RB624
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:16 pm

Germany is still hated by everyone no matter what they do in politics to show they have become like sheep... Amazing !!!
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:43 pm

Aren't you implying Merkel is leading Europe all the time?!

I think it's just a bad call... We sometimes forget that the game - even though it's only the Euros - is pretty fast... It was very very wrong... But I don't think it was on purpose or even anti-German...
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:04 pm

#12 wrote:Aren't you implying Merkel is leading Europe all the time?!

I think it's just a bad call... We sometimes forget that the game - even though it's only the Euros - is pretty fast... It was very very wrong... But I don't think it was on purpose or even anti-German...

but still you are hated. Go on youtube and see the stupid comments... for them Germany = nazi ... [-X
Dutch, Polish, Russians, English, French, Italian, (some Maltese { the old folks)) Austrians...
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

[2016-06-26] Germany vs Slovakia

Postby #12 » Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:12 pm

And for many others we aren't... Give it time... (Btw: it's the same old people that e.g. made Brexit happen)
You're right... But I think two or three decades ago it was unimaginable that a bunch of Maltese would support two German teams - wasn't it?
Plus, stereotypic name-calling is sometimes even done in the moment... I highly doubt that they actually think we still carry that kind if thinking... Also: The Polish and the the Russians are quite the ones to talk here...
But the Austrians? That's just hilarious! They're the ones who produced the moustached inbreed

And they happily followed him...
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:38 pm

#12 wrote:And for many others we aren't... Give it time... (Btw: it's the same old people that e.g. made Brexit happen)
You're right... But I think two or three decades ago it was unimaginable that a bunch of Maltese would support two German teams - wasn't it?
Plus, stereotypic name-calling is sometimes even done in the moment... I highly doubt that they actually think we still carry that kind if thinking... Also: The Polish and the the Russians are quite the ones to talk here...
But the Austrians? That's just hilarious! They're the ones who produced the moustached inbreed

And they happily followed him...

but I am always of the impression that the Austrians have some sort of antagonism towards you Germans.
When I was in Munich a tour guide who took us to Salzburg told us that that the dialect is very similar to that of Bavaria but they both hate to admit.

Actually at the Club there are always a good number of over 50 Bayern / German NT fans.
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:09 pm

Yet even in 2016 I am still often told: "Why do you support the Germans? Don't you know they bombed us in the war?" #-o
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MaCk0y » Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:00 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Yet even in 2016 I am still often told: "Why do you support the Germans? Don't you know they bombed us in the war?" #-o

But that doesn't make sense because so did the Italians. Is he an Italian supporter by any chance?
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:03 pm

MaCk0y wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:Yet even in 2016 I am still often told: "Why do you support the Germans? Don't you know they bombed us in the war?" #-o

But that doesn't make sense because so did the Italians. Is he an Italian supporter by any chance?

That's what I always say. They reply by saying that before they surrendered the Italians used to drop bombs in the sea and turn back. :roll:

I don't get what the war has to do with football anyway.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to German National Team