You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2014-09-07] Germany vs Scotland

Discussions on international matches played by Germany's senior national team and youth teams.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sun Sep 07, 2014 7:45 pm

Germany will win
86%
It will end in a draw
No votes
Scotland will win
14%

Total votes : 7

Re: [2014-09-07] Germany vs Scotland

Postby ballackfcb » Mon Sep 08, 2014 6:10 pm

lau03143 wrote:It was a spirited performance, but the quality of Mueller was the difference.

We played Goetze and Reus out the game.

First half, our midfield struggled at times as we gave them too much space, second half it was totally different, in as much as we took the game more to Germany and had chances to really get ahead in the game.

Hoewedes should have been sent off in the first half for pulling Naismith down as he was about to run through on Neuer, clearly stopping Naismith from having a goalscoring opportunity. I guess others of a Deutsch persuasion will disagree.

To be fair Naismith has a history of diving especially when he was at Rangers
ballackfcb
2013/14 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United Kingdom

Postby JANCKER » Mon Sep 08, 2014 6:46 pm

envagyokazapad wrote:geez, you got a bit of an Alonso crush since the switch, don't you :shock:

Kroos was a flop, but he's had plenty of great performances for Bayern and the NT...whereas Gündogan has been out for ages, no one knows how long it will even take for him to get back on form. Let's not bury Kroos for now, shall we?

I have no crushes, for me everyone is replaceable except Mueller. Prove me wrong? Tell me how many times have we scored when Kroo$ was taking corners? We were talking about that part of the game. We had like 30 corners solely against Chelsea in the CL final and we didn't manage to score from any, it can't get worst than that. Stop idealizing Kroo$ set pieces and give me facts, we suck on set pieces with Kroo$ or not. For me Kroo$ is a buried SOB, don't know about you.
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby PunkCapitalist » Mon Sep 08, 2014 11:07 pm

JANCKER wrote:
envagyokazapad wrote:geez, you got a bit of an Alonso crush since the switch, don't you :shock:

Kroos was a flop, but he's had plenty of great performances for Bayern and the NT...whereas Gündogan has been out for ages, no one knows how long it will even take for him to get back on form. Let's not bury Kroos for now, shall we?

I have no crushes, for me everyone is replaceable except Mueller. Prove me wrong? Tell me how many times have we scored when Kroo$ was taking corners? We were talking about that part of the game. We had like 30 corners solely against Chelsea in the CL final and we didn't manage to score from any, it can't get worst than that. Stop idealizing Kroo$ set pieces and give me facts, we suck on set pieces with Kroo$ or not. For me Kroo$ is a buried SOB, don't know about you.

For Germany in the WC he kicked the corners pretty much perfectly, and it always seemed like an almost goal on corners. Last season pretty much every corner was done short for Bayern. Maybe the composition of the team was better for aerial attacks or maybe Kroos was always lazy for us, who knows.... Anyway, I was talking about Germany, not Bayern; Alonso is indeed a better at set pieces. And yes, Kroos is a buried SOB for me too, but I don't think Germany should stop playing him because of that.
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Postby JANCKER » Tue Sep 09, 2014 12:51 am

PunkCapitalist wrote:
JANCKER wrote:

For Germany in the WC he kicked the corners pretty much perfectly, and it always seemed like an almost goal on corners. Last season pretty much every corner was done short for Bayern. Maybe the composition of the team was better for aerial attacks or maybe Kroos was always lazy for us, who knows.... Anyway, I was talking about Germany, not Bayern; Alonso is indeed a better at set pieces. And yes, Kroos is a buried SOB for me too, but I don't think Germany should stop playing him because of that.

There are a lot of promising German midfielders, just saying... I have a feeling that our board didn't want to meet his wage demands simply because they felt that he was not worth that much, time will tell. He failed at Bayern, it's hurting him, he isn't that worth what he thought he was. I'd like not to hear his name anymore, cause it resounds like a HAHA Madrid fart. I'd like the forum to change his name automatically to *****, when mentioned.
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby nm462272 » Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:20 pm

http://www.dfb.de/die-nationalmannschaf ... lt-105437/

Erik Durm voted player of the match.... uhhh..... Müller?
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
nm462272
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Ottomeister13 » Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:22 pm

And Reus second... lol...
Ottomeister13

Postby nm462272 » Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:23 pm

BVB voters out in full force :roll:
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
nm462272
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Ottomeister13 » Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:00 pm

I just don't get it.. How can someone be man of the match without scoring, assisting or having any real noteful chance at all? or being the Übermensch defender who clears everything by himself in his own half... And that was far from there the case against Scotland in the defense :D
Ottomeister13

Postby Borusse » Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:56 pm

Muller was the MOTM obviously, this is just some silly voting.

Democracy is crap. :wink:
Borusse
Borussia Dortmund Supporter

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Poland

Postby MaCk0y » Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:52 pm

Any gif of Muller's awsomeness near the end ?
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Jorge » Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:12 am

JANCKER wrote: I have no crushes, for me everyone is replaceable except Mueller. Prove me wrong? Tell me how many times have we scored when Kroo$ was taking corners? We were talking about that part of the game. We had like 30 corners solely against Chelsea in the CL final and we didn't manage to score from any, it can't get worst than that. Stop idealizing Kroo$ set pieces and give me facts, we suck on set pieces with Kroo$ or not. For me Kroo$ is a buried SOB, don't know about you.

Well one fact for sure is that 3 different high profile coaches (Jupp Heynckes, Joachim Löw and Pep Guardiola) picked him to take the corner kicks. Maybe I am wrong but for me Kroos is gone, bashing him is as useless as highlighting what he provided for the team.
Jorge
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
World Trade Organization

Previous

Return to German National Team