You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2008-10-11] Germany vs Russia

Discussions on international matches played by Germany's senior national team and youth teams.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:37 am

Germany will win
75%
It will end in a draw
25%
Russia will win
No votes

Total votes : 4

[2008-10-11] Germany vs Russia

Postby MUTU » Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:36 am

Germany squad
Rene Adler, Tim Wiese - Clemens Fritz, Arne Friedrich, Philipp Lahm, Per Mertesacker, Serdar Tasci, Heiko Westermann - Michael Ballack, Torsten Frings, Thomas Hitzlsperger, Jermaine Jones, Simon Rolfes, Bastian Schweinsteiger, Piotr Trochowski - Mario Gomez, Patrick Helmes, Miroslav Klose, Kevin Kuranyi, Lukas Podolski

Enke broke his hand during training and is out until the end of the year.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: [2008-10-11] Germany vs Russia

Postby walter » Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:52 pm

Great first half...terrible second...
Schweini and Poldi played well, especially in the first half...Lahm as usual, good at attacking but poor at defending.
walter
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Venezuela

Postby MrLinky » Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:57 am

I didnt get to see the match but it doesnt surprise me Poldi scored for Germany again , he seems like another player every time he's
wearing the white-black jersey and not the white-red one. :?
MrLinky
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MaCk0y » Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:02 am

He cannot score from the bench. :wink:
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MrLinky » Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:30 am

He's had the chances to prove himself worthy of a place in the starting XI this season , when did he ever look as fired up for Bayern as
he does every time for Germany , what did he do except a good penalty kick against HSV and a goal in injury time against Koln after Luca
already decided the match earlier.
He played the whole 90 minutes against Hamburg , came in against BVB in the 75th min , came in against Hertha in the 70th minute ,
came in against Koln in the 55th minute and then again played the whole 90 minutes against Werder and he seemed highly unmovivated every single time.
Is it too much to ask from a player that gets millions every year , to try everything for the club even if he comes on as a substitute ?
My guess is he just is feeling very frustrated that he has to come off the bench a lot , and he feels like the officials have lost
faith in him after they publicly declared their interest in Gomez.
MrLinky
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby reiniksrobis » Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:36 pm

Yes, Germany played well at 1st half, but lost their game at second. My country, Latvia, lost 2-1 in Switzerland. Barnetta played well. Referee was sh*t.

Ribery are king of football.
reiniksrobis
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MUTU » Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:36 pm

Highlights:
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Return to German National Team