You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2010-05-13] Germany vs. Malta

Discussions on international matches played by Germany's senior national team and youth teams.

we know who is gonna win. Now, goals?

Poll ended at Sat May 15, 2010 4:11 pm

more than 10
No votes
less than 10
100%

Total votes : 5

Re: [2010-05-13] Germany vs. Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri May 14, 2010 2:29 pm

Malta played well in the first half. Although Germany didn't really do anything either.

Element wrote:And also the GK of Malta is not bad , despite being short

The GK saved Malta from being too embarassed yesterday. He had some really good saves. :D

Element wrote:i also found out that The CB who scored the own goal is a Bench CB , The Main CB was the Captain but the Coach removed the Captaincy from him so this CB Dyed his Head IN RED color to show that he did not like that decision

That own goal was really funny lol. :lol: I happen to be a friend of a close relative of that player. I'll have some fun teasing him about the "family's talent". :lol:

EDIT: I hope Kiessling doesn't go to South Africa.
In Pep I trust
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Element » Fri May 14, 2010 3:06 pm

AvatarX wrote:ZDF? I saw it on ARD Erste

true my bad
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby MUTU » Fri May 14, 2010 3:34 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:I happen to be a friend of a close relative of that player. I'll have some fun teasing him about the "family's talent".

You could read from his facial expressions after the own goal that that's exactly what he was worrying about!
Well, I guess he showed Kiessling how to do it!
20GB free cloud storage! -- follow this link, sign up, install app and we both get 5GB extra :)
MUTU
Site Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby AvatarX » Fri May 14, 2010 5:25 pm

Last night's Kiessling performance (and his many lost chances) showed why we need Klose in his best in the WC - and why Low still trusts Klose.

Some players are good with their teams but can't repeat their performances with NT - some others are the exact opposite. Great with NT - average or just good with their teams. Like Podolski, Klose and Schweini (before this great year).

BTW very good display from Kroos. I hope that he will get his chances in the WC. It will be a nice lesson for him to learn how to deal with pressure - he will use it with FCB.
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby walter » Fri May 14, 2010 6:18 pm

BTW very good display from Kroos. I hope that he will get his chances in the WC. It will be a nice lesson for him to learn how to deal with pressure - he will use it with FCB.

Kroos was the most dangerous player in the first half. The part I don't understand is why Loew played Kroos wide and Podolski inside, instead of the opposite.
walter
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Venezuela

Previous

Return to German National Team