You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2011-03-26] Germany vs Kazakhstan

Discussions on international matches played by Germany's senior national team and youth teams.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:11 pm

Germany will win. Duh!!
100%
It will end in a draw. Huh?!
No votes
Kazakhstan will win. Wot?!
No votes

Total votes : 7

[2011-03-26] Germany vs Kazakhstan

Postby MUTU » Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:11 pm

Euro 2012 qualifier: It's mighty Germany against minnows Kazakhstan. Is anyone brave enough to bet on Germany NOT winning?

In the previous encounter between these two teams in the Eastern European country, Germany ran 3-0 winners (48' Klose, 76' Gomez, 85' Podolski).

Discuss here
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: [2011-03-26] Germany vs Kazakhstan

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:33 pm

Should be easy for Germany
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby YlonenXabi » Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:04 pm

I'd love to see Mertesacker... ON THE BENCH.

Hummels must replace him ASAP. And Hopefully we will see some GÖZIL in the second half :)
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby CroCHEF » Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:30 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:I'd love to see Mertesacker... ON THE BENCH.

Hummels must replace him ASAP. And Hopefully we will see some GÖZIL in the second half :)

We see them against Italy and they fail so... no Dortmund players
CroCHEF
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby YlonenXabi » Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:37 pm

Umm, they played 30 minutes in a friendly against ITALY. Götze is 18 years old and he is one of the best players in BL. He needs more playing time with Germany because he will be a legend. This is the perfect match for him. Germany will be leading by some goals in the second half so he will be able to come in from the bench and prove his worth.

How many times did Schweini fail with both team and NT? What about Müller? Even some people here didn't want Oezil as a starter in the World Cup =D>

I don't know what is wrong with Dortmund players but I read really stupid things in this forum very often. Dortmund have GREAT players and that's why they have owned every team in BL including FC Bayern TWICE. And it's a pity that Sahin had chosen playing for Turkey instead Germany, because Schweini---Sahin duo would be almost perfection.
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby Jank1s » Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:16 pm

Klose will score at least one goal 100% :)
Jank1s
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:00 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:Umm, they played 30 minutes in a friendly against ITALY

Enough to let in a goal. Hummels was a disaster against Italy.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby quaazi » Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:00 pm

Jank1s wrote:Klose will score at least one goal 100% :)

Yup, this.

Looks like Germany has the Euro spot in the bag, so for all I care, give the Dortmund boys more playtime. They're young inexperienced idiots anyway, not like they're gonna lose our boys a spot. And next year... Götze at least (if not Sahin and Hummels in their respective positions) should take over from Poldi and Spain will get KABLAMONATED in the Euros.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby YlonenXabi » Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:53 pm

MUTU wrote:
YlonenXabi wrote:Umm, they played 30 minutes in a friendly against ITALY

Enough to let in a goal. Hummels was a disaster against Italy.

I was talking about Götze, but now that you mention it... Badstuber and Mertesacker looked liked fools against Cassano and ... Pazzini? in the first half.
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi

National Flag:
Spain

Postby Element » Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:34 am

I would like to see that

-------------------------------Adler/Neuer-------------------------------------------
Lahm------------------Boateng---------Badstuber------------------------Schmelzer
-------------------------Khedira------Schweinsteiger----------------------
Mueller-------------------------Ozil-----------------------------------Podolski
--------------------------------Klose----------------------------

Hope Podolski , Klose and Schweinsteiger score
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby MUTU » Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:55 am

Element wrote:Adler/Neuer

Adler is injured and will definitely miss this match, as well as the match against Australia.
The 2nd keeper will be Tim Wiese.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby AvatarX » Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:33 pm

BTW the game will be broadcasted live on ZDF (free on satellite), as well as the next friendly vs Australia.
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby AvatarX » Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:11 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:Umm, they played 30 minutes in a friendly against ITALY. Götze is 18 years old and he is one of the best players in BL. He needs more playing time with Germany because he will be a legend. This is the perfect match for him. Germany will be leading by some goals in the second half so he will be able to come in from the bench and prove his worth.

How many times did Schweini fail with both team and NT? What about Müller? Even some people here didn't want Oezil as a starter in the World Cup =D>

I don't know what is wrong with Dortmund players but I read really stupid things in this forum very often. Dortmund have GREAT players and that's why they have owned every team in BL including FC Bayern TWICE. And it's a pity that Sahin had chosen playing for Turkey instead Germany, because Schweini---Sahin duo would be almost perfection.

I guess we will give them another chance, but vs Italy, Goetze performed below average. The fact that Dortmund play really good in BL at the moment doesn't really proves anything IMO. They couldn't even qualify in EL group stage in international level.
Also, about us losing twice, Schalke won us twice too - hell, this year we couldn't even win Koeln :evil:

And Schweini might have failed in FCB in the past, but with NT he was always top class. That was the constant complain of KHR and Hoeness to him.
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby Element » Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:18 pm

AvatarX wrote:And Schweini might have failed in FCB in the past, but with NT he was always top class. That was the constant complain of KHR and Hoeness to him.

and Beckenbauer actually wrote about that
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby YlonenXabi » Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:02 pm

Schweinsteiger wasn't even a starter in Euro2008. He ended up being one of the most important players, but he wasn't a starter at the beginning of Euro 2008

And about Dortmund... they owned us twice. Schalke were lucky against us but Dortmund kicked our ass in Allianz. They failed in Europa League because they have a very young and unexperienced team. They were better than Sevilla and PSG, but they conceded stupid goals or missed a lot of chances. Also Europa League is not as important as Champions League and also we have RIBERY, ROBBEN, MÜLLER, LAHM, SCHWEINSTEIGER and we sucked in EVERY COMPETITION.

Götze is 18 years old. He has performed always great with Germany's young squads. He is Germany's Andres Iniesta. Really intelligent player, very creative, he helps a lot in defense, he assists, scores, makes sick combos...

The guys who watched Özil frequently last year knew that he was going to be a top player because you could see a lot of things in him that were world class even though he was a young guy. THis is the same with Götze. If you watch Dortmund you will notice that there are two fantastic players. Sahin and Götze. They have good players but those 2 are just awesome. You just have to see any Dortmund match. Or look at the stats in Bundesliga.de. Even you can find a lot of videos in youtube. And he is only 18 years old. He plays like a 26 years player.

He must not be a starter yet but he deserves to get playing time because he is playing a fantastic season and as I said before, he was great with Germany's youth squads too.
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi

National Flag:
Spain

Next

Return to German National Team