You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2012-06-28] Germany vs Italy

Discussions on international matches played by Germany's senior national team and youth teams.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:45 pm

Germany will reach the final after 90 minutes
85%
Germany will reach the final after extra time
3%
Germany will reach the final after penalties
No votes
Italy will reach the final after penalties
No votes
Italy will reach the final after extra time
No votes
Italy will reach the final after 90 minutes
12%

Total votes : 33

[2012-06-28] Germany vs Italy

Postby Firefox1234 » Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:52 pm

München Minded wrote:Overall, Germany are a more cohesive unit and a complete team than Italy. I feel Italy are lucky to make it this far.

Tru they were lucky France didnt win their group so they got to face Spain :D
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: [2012-06-28] Germany vs Italy

Postby BayernLeb » Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:59 pm

You-know-who wrote:seems right that you were 2 more days to rest?

Hehe, now your just scared that we win by a big margin and you have to earase your comments.

Dont worry we are not that cruel 8)
BayernLeb
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby BayernLeb » Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:02 pm

BayernLeb
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby FCB&Paulaner » Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:23 pm

just for the record, the 3 times Germany were eliminated in WC by Italy, Germans always played the favorites of the tournament for 120 minutes, then they played Italy for 120 minutes (only once it was closed in regular time). Just to remind you, England in 1970 then Italy in semis, both games played 120 minutes. Then 1982, 120 minutes against France, then Italy in the final. And then 2006, Germany played Argentina (the tournament favorite IMO) for 120 mins then, guess what, Italy again in the semis another 120 mins. And the funny thing is that Italy was exhausted in the final against France, they just ran on the field and even with ten men, they almost won easily. I am not judging the trophies you have, but please stop playing the card you had no rest...it's pathetic!
FCB&Paulaner
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby FCB&Paulaner » Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:40 pm

pierino wrote:and the entire Bundesliga ? not only this year.....

come on guys. You are not serious with yourself.

For me Schweinsteiger is a very good player... but pirlo is totally different....

only YOU say no.

you will realize in the years to come. Too many trophies for Pirlo ...totally world class, is different for Bastian, might already be too late.

less talk... more action

Just to make one thing clear. Bayern Munich and German National team are playing at the highest level for the moment, so we don't need your opinion on that. There is enough expert opinion about that, and you are not apparently one of them. Pirlo is a great player at the end of his career. No one denies that. he won his trophies and he can retire happy. Bastian has some good years ahead and can still win trophies. Despite that they are different players. I don't compare Pirlo with Schweini, as they are different style of players. On a good day Schweini is a pitbull in the midfield, can win balls, organize play and deal with a couple of opponents at the same time. If you saw WC 2010 you know what I mean. Just name another player in the world having these abilities. Of course there is Xavi, Iniesta but again they cannot play as CDM, Bastian can. Again you don't have to agree. Buffon is great too, Neuer is young and already world class, very promising. Regarding the rest of your players,...with some exceptions (de rossi for ex) I will tell you the truth, they are very average, Abate :lol: common you can do better.. Italian league is pity, all you guys do is fix matches ...it's a shame. Your best team this year Juventus, is very average, in Europe they will get raped soon. The last time Bayern pushed them into a deeep crisis remember? Serie A was attractive 10 years ago. Not now. No one watches it anymore outside Italy. Just look at you old stadiums without audience at all. Despite all that matches are won on the field. Different teams, different tournament. And your trophy analysis is very poor, Messi does not have a trophy with NT, Ronaldo does not, even Zico, Socrates didn't get one, so what Pirlo > Messi, Ronaldo etc. Please...let us envoy the game and hopefully give you your statistics back.
FCB&Paulaner
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby BayernLeb » Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:04 pm

You-know-who wrote:
BayernLeb wrote:

Hehe, now your just scared that we win by a big margin and you have to earase your comments.

I'm not afraid of anyone, and never cry or say conspiracies, but I don't think it's fair that Italy has to travel from one state to another, while Germany does not travel it has two days to recover. For example, if Italy had 2 more days, De Rossi was at 100% strength
does't matter, we can't lose

Yet again you managed only one win till now...
BayernLeb
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby FCB&Paulaner » Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:20 pm

You-know-who wrote:
FCB&Paulaner wrote:
pierino wrote:and the entire Bundesliga ? not only this year.....

come on guys. You are not serious with yourself.

For me Schweinsteiger is a very good player... but pirlo is totally different....

only YOU say no.

you will realize in the years to come. Too many trophies for Pirlo ...totally world class, is different for Bastian, might already be too late.

less talk... more action

bla bla bla

you don't understand anything, you have won the last champion in 2001 XDDD in these years we have won it three times (2 milan, inter 1)
maybe you live in another world, in a wustel's world

I am not German but you seem to like wustel a lot. You keep mentioning it, I don't get it. Wow you guys live in a statistics world. Do you even enjoy watching a football game or you just count trophies? Based on your logic I think you are a small kid, wasting our time here. But take my advise, don't mess a lot with wustels, you might end up liking them, or you already do, I forgot
FCB&Paulaner
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby FCB&Paulaner » Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:23 pm

BayernLeb wrote:

hahahaha, ironic
FCB&Paulaner
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MUTU » Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:29 pm

You-know-who wrote:oh my god, the gang bank is still alive.
If you can remember only one Italian took the cup that do not win by 10 years from under your nose , what do you think you can do with Italian national team.
XD The funny thing is that you have already prepared the party, your coach (eats boogers) said of winning, but never learn the lesson

Tomorrow is the big day, you think your team of Turkish / Polish is stronger than italians, but as I said,you never learn the lesson

I can not goats, you have to cheer Italy, at least there Montolivo that the has German mother (and who knows why XDD)

What a joke image from a clearly misinformed and brainwashed guy :)

First off, half of the players in the image are not even in the Euro 2012 squad.

Secondly, tomorrow, Germany will probably field a team without Podolski and Klose, meaning ALL players were born and bred in Germany.
Tomorrow, Italy will probably field a team with a player who was born and bred in Brazil, moved to Spain for a few years and after just 3 years in Italy started playing for the national team. Three years! His name is Thiago Motta. This is in line with other travesties such as Camoranesi (born and bred in Argentina) and Osvaldo.

This bullshit is coming from a guy hailing from a nation that needed SIX Argentinian players (and they were born and bred in Argentina, and had already played for the Argentina national team) in order to win the 1934 World Cup. SIX. And these Argentinians, which made up the majority of the first team squad, were the ones who scored in the semifinal and the final. At the same time, Mussolini hand-picked referees, including ones who were suspended in their own country, and insisted on having a 30 minute meeting with them right before every match.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCB&Paulaner » Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:41 pm

MUTU wrote:
You-know-who wrote:oh my god, the gang bank is still alive.
If you can remember only one Italian took the cup that do not win by 10 years from under your nose , what do you think you can do with Italian national team.
XD The funny thing is that you have already prepared the party, your coach (eats boogers) said of winning, but never learn the lesson

Tomorrow is the big day, you think your team of Turkish / Polish is stronger than italians, but as I said,you never learn the lesson

I can not goats, you have to cheer Italy, at least there Montolivo that the has German mother (and who knows why XDD)

What a joke image from a clearly misinformed and brainwashed guy :)

First off, half of the players in the image are not even in the Euro 2012 squad.

Secondly, tomorrow, Germany will probably field a team without Podolski and Klose, meaning ALL players were born and bred in Germany.
Tomorrow, Italy will probably field a team with a player who was born and bred in Brazil, moved to Spain for a few years and after just 3 years in Italy started playing for the national team. Three years! His name is Thiago Motta. This is in line with other travesties such as Camoranesi (born and bred in Argentina) and Osvaldo.

This bullshit is coming from a guy hailing from a nation that needed SIX Argentinian players (and they were born and bred in Argentina, and had already played for the Argentina national team) in order to win the 1934 World Cup. SIX. And these Argentinians, which made up the majority of the first team squad, were the ones who scored in the semifinal and the final. At the same time, Mussolini hand-picked referees, including ones who were suspended in their own country, and insisted on having a 30 minute meeting with them right before every match.

we don't need to lose time with this mighty little statistician. but nice one MUTU =D> and don't forget Baloteli, the emblem of their team
FCB&Paulaner
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby RAGHU » Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:44 pm

^^^^^

extremely brainless lineup with no goal keeper...
RAGHU
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby quaazi » Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:48 pm

You know there is a reason why immigrants prefer Germany to Italy - higher wages, higher standard of living, higher political security, less corruption, ...less xenophobia... and yes, it does show in football teams. If you do not have immigrants playing for your football teams, it's a pretty bad thing, because it means your country is either not prestigious to foreigners or full of racists. Take your pick.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby AvatarX » Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:04 pm

Don't feed the trolls that will be left crying tomorrow.
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby MaCk0y » Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:16 pm

You-know-who wrote:
BayernLeb wrote:

I'm not afraid of anyone, and never cry or say conspiracies, but I don't think it's fair that Italy has to travel from one state to another, while Germany does not travel it has two days to recover. For example, if Italy had 2 more days, De Rossi was at 100% strength
does't matter, we can't lose

So to be fair, Germany should win so they will have a day less to prepare for the final and not Italy.
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Jorge » Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:05 pm

MUTU wrote:Tomorrow, Italy will probably field a team with a player who was born and bred in Brazil, moved to Spain for a few years and after just 3 years in Italy started playing for the national team. Three years! His name is Thiago Motta.

Even more, Thiago Motta was initially denied permission to switch his nationality from Brazil to Italy because he was capped 2 times in a FIFA sanctioned tournament for Brazil's senior team (2003 CONCACAF Gold Cup) but after an appeal from the Italian Federation on the technicality that the competition was official but Brazil was only invited to the tournament FIFA officials accepted it on the merits that the Brazilian Federation did not object the switch.

In my opinion a player born and raised, or only raised in a country is entitled to represent that country more than any other, although if he chooses to compete for his parents’ nation is valid as well, but I question that a grown footballer that already capped for a country could switch at will. I say it again, in recent years maybe Cacau is the only not “true-german” in the NT, foreign born players like Podolski or Klose are more Germans than Polish.

Can somebody tell then what country David Alaba should play for? Austria, the Philippines or Nigeria? You can argue against all 3 choices but on the same token you can make a case for each.
Jorge
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
World Trade Organization

PreviousNext

Return to German National Team