You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2012-06-28] Germany vs Italy

Discussions on international matches played by Germany's senior national team and youth teams.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:45 pm

Germany will reach the final after 90 minutes
85%
Germany will reach the final after extra time
3%
Germany will reach the final after penalties
No votes
Italy will reach the final after penalties
No votes
Italy will reach the final after extra time
No votes
Italy will reach the final after 90 minutes
12%

Total votes : 33

Re: [2012-06-28] Germany vs Italy

Postby AvatarX » Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:55 pm

A semi final against Italy and a probable final against Spain is the worst possible scenario in terms of bad history and dark horses.

But I say it's time to win both of them and defeat our own demons! With the quality of our team, we can finally do it.

Go Germany !
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby lau03143 » Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:26 pm

This game is going to be immense. Can't wait!
To all those, Over the years,
who have come to
Munich as strangers
and left as good friends.
Zum Wohl!
lau03143
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Scotland

Postby AssemFCB » Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:14 am

I swear if Germany win this then lose the final (AGAIN).... :evil:
AssemFCB
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby MUTU » Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:36 am

AssemFCB wrote:I swear if Germany win this then lose the final (AGAIN).... :evil:

Don't....
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby pierino » Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:39 pm

Hi, I'm Italian. I hope that tomorrow will be a beautiful game, as usual, between Germany and Italy.

But one thing ... I wanted you to notice ...

you really believe what was written here?

Neuer > Buffon
Lahm > Balzaretti
Badstuber = Barzagli
Hummels > Bonucci
Boateng > Abate
Khedira > Montolivo
Schweinsteiger = Pirlo (usually Schweinsteiger is better, but he's currently out of form due to injury)
Podolski < de Rossi (de Rossi was the closest thing to a LM)
Oezil > Cassano
Mueller > Marchisio
Gomez > Balotelli

sorry but you do not know the Italian players...

This table is ridiculous... really
pierino
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:58 pm

pierino wrote:Hi, I'm Italian. I hope that tomorrow will be a beautiful game, as usual, between Germany and Italy.

But one thing ... I wanted you to notice ...

you really believe what was written here?

Neuer > Buffon
Lahm > Balzaretti
Badstuber = Barzagli
Hummels > Bonucci
Boateng > Abate
Khedira > Montolivo
Schweinsteiger = Pirlo (usually Schweinsteiger is better, but he's currently out of form due to injury)
Podolski < de Rossi (de Rossi was the closest thing to a LM)
Oezil > Cassano
Mueller > Marchisio
Gomez > Balotelli

sorry but you do not know the Italian players...

This table is ridiculous... really

To each his opinion :) but despite the young average age of the German team remember one thing: they are more experienced in playing at the highest levels in finals at club and/or international levels (well, and losing the finals...)
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby pierino » Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:25 pm

Schweinsteiger = Pirlo (usually Schweinsteiger is better, but he's currently out of form two to injury)

:lol: This is blasphemy. how many years you follow football in Europe?

Pirlo is one of the strongest players ever. The list of achievements pirlo is 1000 times more complete and valuable. Only a blind man can tell you otherwise.

Badstuber = Barzagli

another blasphemy, Barzagli, now, is one of the best defense player in italy. Fantastic season with Juventus.

Boateng > Abate

hahahaha :D oh my god

Mueller > Marchisio

Marchisio is the new tardelli. One of the most promising young in europe. Together with Pirlo are the top.

you are blinded by cheering for your team. Seriously

Neuer > Buffon

neuer is a great GK, but you can't compare him, with Buffon.

Buffon have a lot of experience and a lot of skills. Still the n.1.

they are 2 complete Gk's. Able both to change the outcome of a game. Have no-sense say neuer -> buffon

Is a fool opinion.
pierino
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby MUTU » Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:59 pm

pierino wrote:
Schweinsteiger = Pirlo (usually Schweinsteiger is better, but he's currently out of form two to injury)

:lol: This is blasphemy. how many years you follow football in Europe?

Pirlo is one of the strongest players ever. The list of achievements pirlo is 1000 times more complete and valuable. Only a blind man can tell you otherwise.

Badstuber = Barzagli

another blasphemy, Barzagli, now, is one of the best defense player in italy. Fantastic season with Juventus.

Boateng > Abate

hahahaha :D oh my god

Mueller > Marchisio

Marchisio is the new tardelli. One of the most promising young in europe. Together with Pirlo are the top.

you are blinded by cheering for your team. Seriously

Neuer > Buffon

neuer is a great GK, but you can't compare him, with Buffon.

Buffon have a lot of experience and a lot of skills. Still the n.1.

they are 2 complete Gk's. Able both to change the outcome of a game. Have no-sense say neuer -> buffon

Is a fool opinion.

Pirlo is an old player who ended up at Juventus because Milan didn't think it was worth renewing his contract anymore. At the same time, people have been comparing Schweinsteiger to Xavi and Iniesta for the past two seasons. I don't care what Pirlo achieved 6 years ago. A Schweinsteiger in form in 2012 can beat Pirlo hands down in 2012.

A year ago, Barzagli was considered far inferior to Badstuber in the Bundesliga. Both players have improved a lot since, so I was actually very humble putting them on equal.

Boateng is way better than Abate. Even his mum knows it.

Mueller is the last world cup's top scorer and best young player. This year, del Bosque claimed he is the third best player after Messi and Ronaldo. I am sure Marchisio is far behind in his list.

As for Neuer vs Buffon, Buffon has more experience but Neuer is, along with Casillas, the best goalkeeper.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby pierino » Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:33 pm

Pirlo is an old player who ended up at Juventus because Milan didn't think it was worth renewing his contract anymore. At the same time, people have been comparing Schweinsteiger to Xavi and Iniesta for the past two seasons. I don't care what Pirlo achieved 6 years ago. A Schweinsteiger in form in 2012 can beat Pirlo hands down in 2012.

you have the minimum idea of the superb season that he played pirlo?

For us these matches of pirlo are not surprising. 6 years ago ?

Pirlo won different international trophies (uefa supercup, intercontinental cup, a lot of achievment), 2 champions league, 1 mundial and 3 scudetto's.

2 of these came from last 2 serie A league, 2010-2011 and 2011-2012, you know ?

Schweinsteiger, ????????????????????????????? Only tears.

compared with xavi-iniesta ?? bwahhahahahahha are totally different playre. YOu miss totally . Pirlo is the unique player capable to substitute iniesta or xavi.

Boateng is way better than Abate. Even his mum knows it.

Boateng's brother is not the same opinion... and he play in the same team of abate. sorry, but you don't know abate.

This year, del Bosque claimed he is the third best player after Messi and Ronaldo. I am sure Marchisio is far behind in his list.

words, words and words... titles... 0

as usual you are only able to speak. We have seen against chelsea and in bundesliga what they managed to do =D> =D> =D>
pierino
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby Bayernbazi » Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:51 pm

[/quote]

words, words and words... titles... 0

as usual you are only able to speak. We have seen against chelsea and in bundesliga what they managed to do =D> =D> =D>[/quote]

You seem to forget that chelsea only won on penalties in the same way you won over England. England played in the same way as cheslea, Italy still couldn't close the game during match time. The only difference was that you were lucky with your penalties (or the English unlucky with theirs) but if England had won the penalty shoot out, with your reasoning it means that they were better than Italy
Bayernbazi
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby pierino » Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:03 pm

and the entire Bundesliga ? not only this year.....

come on guys. You are not serious with yourself.

For me Schweinsteiger is a very good player... but pirlo is totally different....

only YOU say no.

you will realize in the years to come. Too many trophies for Pirlo ...totally world class, is different for Bastian, might already be too late.

less talk... more action
pierino
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby Jorge » Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:38 pm

pierino wrote:less talk... more action

Yes, let action do the talking: Italy has managed to win ONLY ONE GAME at EURO 2012, against an already eliminated mediocre Irish Team. I still do not get the whole picture of how they are as good as you claim.

Good luck tomorrow
Jorge
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
World Trade Organization

Postby pierino » Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:45 pm

The amazing thing is that the BILD newspaper wrote that the game tomorrow will be a revenge ..

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You should win against Italy at least 4 consecutive times in as many major competitions ... ONLY to equalize

:lol: :lol: :lol:
pierino
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby München Minded » Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:52 pm

Overall, Germany are a more cohesive unit and a complete team than Italy. I feel Italy are lucky to make it this far.
der Kaiser:
“We should not fool ourselves. We are not one of the world's top teams any more”
“The defence has to get used to playing with the goalkeeper”
"They are all like prostitutes: they smoke, they're lazy, and they sleep all day"
München Minded
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Jorge » Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:52 pm

You-know-who wrote:oh my god, the gang bank is still alive.
Tomorrow is the big day, you think your team of Turkish / Polish is stronger than italians

1 out of 3 born babies in Germany in 2011 was of at least one inmigrant parent, it is logical that being Germany a diverse society there are players with different ancestry in the NT, just like in the Italian NT. Balotelli is as Italian as Andrea Pirlo. Giuseppe Rossi is more American than Jermaine Jones. Wake up, you are in the 21st Century.
Except Cacau all other players that you list are pure Germans, they were born and raised in Germany, in most cases have at least a German born parent, learned to play football in Germany, speak German as first language, many barely speak the language of his ancestry, etc.
The opposite: Kevin Prince Boateng is less Ghanaian than German: he has never lived in Ghana and does not know a sentence of Ghana's national anthem.
I give you as a bonus that German born players play for a dozen other countries, from the Altintop twins to a half dozen in the US National Team.
Jorge
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
World Trade Organization

PreviousNext

Return to German National Team