You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2012-06-28] Germany vs Italy

Discussions on international matches played by Germany's senior national team and youth teams.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:45 pm

Germany will reach the final after 90 minutes
85%
Germany will reach the final after extra time
3%
Germany will reach the final after penalties
No votes
Italy will reach the final after penalties
No votes
Italy will reach the final after extra time
No votes
Italy will reach the final after 90 minutes
12%

Total votes : 33

Re: [2012-06-28] Germany vs Italy

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:12 pm

walter wrote: I will also favor Klose over Gomez because he plays in the Italian league and didn't see to have much of a problem with Italian defenders.

This is true but judging from what I saw yesterday, Gomez should easily be able to bully his way past the Italian defense.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby walter » Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:30 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:This is true but judging from what I saw yesterday, Gomez should easily be able to bully his way past the Italian defense.

The plan would be to save him for the second half, when I hope the going into extra time against England will start taking it's toll on them.
walter
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Venezuela

Postby München Minded » Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:40 pm

we better not let idiotic italy get to another final. If this goes to PKs I'm curious how well we will do versus them? Better not be a repeat of the Bayern CL final drama.
der Kaiser:
“We should not fool ourselves. We are not one of the world's top teams any more”
“The defence has to get used to playing with the goalkeeper”
"They are all like prostitutes: they smoke, they're lazy, and they sleep all day"
München Minded
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:25 pm

Schweinsteiger has managed to train today =D>

Source: http://www.pianetazzurro.it/2012/06/25/ ... olarmente/
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ChicagoBayern » Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:46 pm

How big of a drop off do you think a healthy Kroos would be for an injured schweinsteiger?
ChicagoBayern
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby machkover » Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:13 pm

hgb09 wrote:He was the worst player against Greece. He misplaced most of his passes. I would be happy if Kroos takes his place.

i advise you then to change your avatar and put a picture of your girlish Kroos instead of that of Bastian the tiger !! :mrgreen:
GET OFF BAYERN'S WAY TO THE GLORY
machkover
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby YlonenXabi » Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:16 am

No Kroos please :)

Schweini [-o<
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby quaazi » Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:16 am

Kroos would've been fine in the group stages (or Greece even), but Italy is a man's game.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby AvatarX » Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:55 am

YlonenXabi wrote:No Kroos please :)

Schweini [-o<

quaazi wrote:Kroos would've been fine in the group stages (or Greece even), but Italy is a man's game.

Agree.

We need strong midfield against Pirlo and Montolivo.
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby hgb09 » Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:02 am

machkover wrote:
hgb09 wrote:He was the worst player against Greece. He misplaced most of his passes. I would be happy if Kroos takes his place.

i advise you then to change your avatar and put a picture of your girlish Kroos instead of that of Bastian the tiger !! :mrgreen:

I'm being objective. Even Schweini himself admitted that he played bad. We can't afford as many misplaced passes as against Greece. If he's not 100% fit he shouldn't start.
hgb09
2014/15 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:09 am

ChicagoBayern wrote:How big of a drop off do you think a healthy Kroos would be for an injured schweinsteiger?

Only problem here would be experience, especially in a game where we have such a negative record and pressure to win.

Other than that, Kroos has managed to replace Schweini very well throughout the season. He usually shines more as a CM when Schweini isn't playing
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby tflags » Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:43 am

walter wrote:I will also favor Klose over Gomez because he plays in the Italian league and didn't see to have much of a problem with Italian defenders.

Napolitanias all over the world thank you for your contribution :P ; they are still trying to forget Mario's same-half hat trick against them. A missed penalty on their home soil gives them hope, but then the almost furthest goal in CL history haunts them back... :P
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

National Flag:
Ecuador

Postby machkover » Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:03 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
ChicagoBayern wrote:How big of a drop off do you think a healthy Kroos would be for an injured schweinsteiger?

Only problem here would be experience, especially in a game where we have such a negative record and pressure to win.

Other than that, Kroos has managed to replace Schweini very well throughout the season. He usually shines more as a CM when Schweini isn't playing

Mind you !! "we" are playing against ITALY , not Mainze or hoffenheime . [-X . ab strong fighting spirit is the key word to a win ! and throughout the season kroos showed he has none of that at all, let alone when he performes against a Great national team !
GET OFF BAYERN'S WAY TO THE GLORY
machkover
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby BayernLeb » Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:19 pm

tflags wrote:
walter wrote:I will also favor Klose over Gomez because he plays in the Italian league and didn't see to have much of a problem with Italian defenders.

Napolitanias all over the world thank you for your contribution :P ; they are still trying to forget Mario's same-half hat trick against them. A missed penalty on their home soil gives them hope, but then the almost furthest goal in CL history haunts them back... :P

True, but again Napoli are not a good italian example their deffence is not great.

Anws Klose was good in Serie A, but does any one now if he scored against the big teams ?
Juve,Milan..
BayernLeb
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby BayernLeb » Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:22 pm

I would go for Gomez for this game, Italy's defence are not that physical but they are smart and compact. So I dont think Klose's link up with the supporting 3 will be as effective as playing a physical defence as Greece.
BayernLeb
I'm a chatterbox!

PreviousNext

Return to German National Team