You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2010-06-27] Germany vs England (WC2010)

Discussions on international matches played by Germany's senior national team and youth teams.

Which Team Will Pass To The Next Round?

Poll ended at Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:16 am

Germany
100%
England
No votes

Total votes : 19

[2010-06-27] Germany vs England (WC2010)

Postby AvatarX » Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:16 am

A really tough game in the round of 16 for us.
I hope that this will be the second time this year that Rooney will be sad in the end (after ManU game) :).

Now we will see if all those talents we have can cope with the pressure of a really big game.
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: [2010-06-27] Germany vs England (WC2010)

Postby YlonenXabi » Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:47 am

I'm not very confident because:

- I fear Capello. He is the kind of coach who can kick us out because he is way better than Löw
- Rooney. He isn't on a good form, but he is a top 5 player in the World and our CB's are slow and clumsy. Ghana could have scored 2 or 3 goals because of that, but they had Asamoah or Prince Tagoe instead Rooney.
- Schweinsteiger could miss the game !!

Remember how Rooney owned Van Buyten? I can see the same against Mertesacker :|
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby Aequitas1987 » Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:10 pm

OMG. I will be flying back when this game will be on. This SUCKS. I will miss the whole game. I take off exactly when the game starts. I sure hope SQ will have frequent updates. -.-.
SoStronk.com
Aequitas1987
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby MunchenFC » Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:48 pm

Well, I will say this.
England finally played well against Slovenia in their last game, but before that they played like shite.
The thing is... it was Slovenia who they played well against!
Germany will make life much harder for England (as they always have) when we play them.

YlonenXabi wrote:
- I fear Capello. He is the kind of coach who can kick us out because he is way better than Löw
- Rooney. He isn't on a good form, but he is a top 5 player in the World and our CB's are slow and clumsy. Ghana could have scored 2 or 3 goals because of that, but they had Asamoah or Prince Tagoe instead Rooney.
- Schweinsteiger could miss the game !!

- Capello isn't better enough to fear him!
On my account I don't even see him as better!
And it doesn't matter what the coach says if the players are all tired and ego tripping like England's squad of late.
Capello has been scrutinized so much for his decisions with England!
Before the last games I heard so many bad things from English fans as far the pressure Capello puts on Rooney, playing Gerrard out of position, etc.
And coaches don't put on a jersey on and play on the field anyway!

- Rooney looks really tired like Ozil most of the time and is really off form, but with Merte he could be a problem.
Hopefully Low decides to put Baddy in at CB where he belongs.

- Schweinsteiger missing the game should be our only real big concern. If he missed the game Germany could surely still win, but it wouldn't be as easy without our Schweini.
“My heart is red through and through. Personally, it’ll be much better winning the Champions League with Bayern Munich than with Real Madrid. When I arrive at the Säbener Strasse, it’s like coming home" - Bastian Schweinsteiger
Viva la Kroos
MunchenFC
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Element » Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:00 pm

We will either get out , or We will Play one of the best games in the last 5 years (Not result wise , but i mean skill)

so i am not going to vote
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:01 pm

And it also depends on how England plays...

I'm not going to vote just yet either. I'll wait till I hear whether or not Schweini will play.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Element » Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:12 pm

Hansi Flick just said that Schweinsteiger is getting better , but there is not much time , but they also are still optimistic

He said that If Schweinsteiger wont be fit , then Toni Kroos would be his replacement
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby Aequitas1987 » Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:55 pm

All in all it would be great to see Ozil + Kroos + Muller combining as they are very unpredictable in their movement and play. I just feel without Schweini they will be physically bullied by England....but I dont for a second doubt that they will falter under the spotlights...all three of those youngsters can deal with the pressure.
SoStronk.com
Aequitas1987
I post all the time

National Flag:
India

Postby MunchenFC » Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:56 pm

Element wrote:Hansi Flick just said that Schweinsteiger is getting better , but there is not much time , but they also are still optimistic

He said that If Schweinsteiger wont be fit , then Toni Kroos would be his replacement

I always want Kroos to play, but in this situation Schweinsteiger really needs to play.
But worse comes to worse Kroos is great and a good stand in, but let's hope Schweini can recover!
“My heart is red through and through. Personally, it’ll be much better winning the Champions League with Bayern Munich than with Real Madrid. When I arrive at the Säbener Strasse, it’s like coming home" - Bastian Schweinsteiger
Viva la Kroos
MunchenFC
I post all the time

Postby Element » Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:33 pm

Loew said that there is A VERY VERY BIG Question mark on Schweinsteiger and Boateng (ON being fit for the game vs england)
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby YlonenXabi » Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:05 pm

Fck man, this is so unfair.

Adler, Ballack, Rolfes, Westermann, Träsch and now Schweini :( Löw should have called FRINGS when Träsch got injured.
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Spain

Postby CroCHEF » Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:40 pm

3-1 germany klose 2 and 1 ozil
CroCHEF
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MunchenFC » Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:51 pm

I know our beloved Muller-Wolfhart is meditating somewhere in the mountains in South Africa to contact his people on his home planet to find the solution to heal Schweini.
He must now there isn't much time!
Viva la Kroos
MunchenFC
I post all the time

Postby The Spyware » Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:43 pm

England will win 4/0 :mrgreen:
i always prefer to expect the worst scenarrio
The Spyware
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby Element » Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:48 pm

More Bad News

Oezils Grandmother Has Died today !!!
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Next

Return to German National Team