You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2010-06-27] Germany vs England (WC2010)

Discussions on international matches played by Germany's senior national team and youth teams.

Which Team Will Pass To The Next Round?

Poll ended at Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:16 am

Germany
100%
England
No votes

Total votes : 19

Re: [2010-06-27] Germany vs England (WC2010)

Postby AvatarX » Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:14 pm

Element wrote:good thing is that he is still without Club and can leave for free

I would like him and Badstuber in our (Bayern's) CD ... An experienced and stable player.
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:15 pm

MunchenFC wrote:Everybody speaks so highly of Friedich, so why don't we consider him as an option for Bayern?
He will be pretty cheap and he's more than available too because of Berlin's relegation.
I mean if there isn't many options, why not go for him?

Element has been suggesting him since November or something like that. :mrgreen: I didn't know he was so good, because I've mainly seen him playing as a RB. He's definitely better as CB.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MunchenFC » Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:19 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
MunchenFC wrote:Everybody speaks so highly of Friedich, so why don't we consider him as an option for Bayern?
He will be pretty cheap and he's more than available too because of Berlin's relegation.
I mean if there isn't many options, why not go for him?

Element has been suggesting him since November or something like that. :mrgreen: I didn't know he was so good, because I've mainly seen him playing as a RB. He's definitely better as CB.

Yeah, he suffered from the Badstuber illness, being played out of actual position and suffering from the difference of full backs and center backs!
“My heart is red through and through. Personally, it’ll be much better winning the Champions League with Bayern Munich than with Real Madrid. When I arrive at the Säbener Strasse, it’s like coming home" - Bastian Schweinsteiger
Viva la Kroos
MunchenFC
I post all the time

Postby Aequitas1987 » Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:24 pm

Told you taht Friedrich is Very Good , not world class but very good and way better than the guys we have on the CB position

Element and Me have been suggesting him since last winter session but everyone was hating on Friedrich before the WC. #-o

If he is free, i have no idea why Nerlinger is not going for him.
SoStronk.com
Aequitas1987
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby Element » Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:26 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Element has been suggesting him since November or something like that.

True

I Have been suggesting him for months

He was a victim of switching between CB and RB many times a Season with the NT and Berlin

He is A Very Good CB , and a real leader , something we could use next to badstuber

Friedrich fights , does not back off a direct duel (unlike DVB vs Milito) and also wins many Tackles

and also can play as RB When needed (we dont have A RB Back-up)
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby nur4bayern » Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:49 pm

Friedrich has really been solid for Die Mannschaft, especially today vs England.

So, to play devil's advocate if Friedrich were to come to Bayern what happens to Badstuber? Would he go to the bench (DvB and Friedrich as CD's), play LB (don't like that at all IMHO) or could he be considered to pair up with Friedrich as CD?

Thoughts?
“Football is a simple game; 22 men chase a ball for 90 minutes and at the end, the Germans win.”
nur4bayern
I post all the time

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby dambun » Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:16 pm

1. Congrats to you all :D

2. Happy birthday Shileno brother! :*

3. Friedrich is playing great... i can't believe it... You were right Element... I always knew he was much better at CB compared to RB... I didn't know he could be this good...

4. Gomez is still in his worst form... I guess Jogi Loew should not use him anymore...

5. Neuer was good... especially when he was relieved of the pressure... he made some exceptional saves...

6. Where is my beloved Sch0ll7?... I miss his comments...
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iran

Postby dambun » Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:47 pm

AhA!
I forgot to say....

I'm soooo proud of you, Hans-Wilhelm Müller-Wohlfahrt.... :D
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iran

Postby pavlos21 » Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:48 pm

Happy birthday Shileno from me too.last but not least :D
pavlos21
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby EQ Kimball » Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:58 pm

dambun wrote:AhA!
I forgot to say....

I'm soooo proud of you, Hans-Wilhelm Müller-Wohlfahrt.... :D

Absolutely!!! You know I was thinking this was Lowe doing it the same to England as Ferguson did to Bayern with Roony hehe

And for sure HAPPY BDAY SHILENO! Eat cake nigga! haha

Boeteng did great so far as LB I think. And I have to admit my fault at not wanting Friedrich, I thought he will suck. But after seeing him with the NT he's bad ass so far no doubt. Merte is inconsistent sometimes great sometimes makes BIG mistakes.

It was AWESOME seeing Roony become obsolete today. His price will plummit after this world cup, he was far overrated.

I'm still amped up, looks like we're facing Argentina though boys, gonna be a tough one.
Join the Milk movement
EQ Kimball
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby EQ Kimball » Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:04 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
EQ Kimball wrote:I don't understand why Lowe takes Klose out when things get smooth, as if to give others a chance to play...but the thing is Klose is SO close to breaking the record and giving it back to Germany!!!

I don't get it either. When you're 3 or 4 up, there's a good chance that more goals will be coming. Why would you take away Klose's chance to score more when he's so close to breaking the record?

Anyway, great win! Muller scored two and assisted one, and Neuer assisted the other. :lol: I really can't believe Muller is actually doing well at the WC. I mean, he never showed up for big games before.

+100

Slemba wrote:Ok EQ Kimball U were right and u win Gomez=PURE TRASH I must admit :(
I wonder when our Board will realize ?? :?:

I hope soon brother :(
Join the Milk movement
EQ Kimball
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby dambun » Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:29 pm

EQ Kimball wrote:It was AWESOME seeing Roony become obsolete today.

Yeah Yeah... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I'm overjoyed :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun

National Flag:
Iran

Postby AvatarX » Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:47 pm

Three pictures that say them all:

And of course this great pic:

"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby YlonenXabi » Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:40 pm

Kiessling for Klose
Toni Kroos for Özil

Why Gomez?? Why? He has been the worst man of the match in every game he has played in this WC. You all know how I hate him, but seriously... today he was a fkcing joke. He was alone a lot of times and I don't know how but he ended up losing the ball. Then some of his clumsy Gomiss moves and that kind of things.

Other than that, Klose was a legend today. It was like the game we played in Russia a few months ago. KLOSE, Özil and Podolski were brilliant. Today it was the same. He scored and he gave a BEAUTIFUL pass to Müller in Podolski's goal

Schweinsteiger started the game a bit off, but he ended it being the master of the midfield.

The bad thing is that Neuer is the worst goalkeeper ever in set pieces. He has great reflexes but he sucks sooooo hard in set pieces. If he doesnt' improve that, he won't be a world class GK.

Klose, Schweinsteiger, Müller, Friedrich and Lahm were the best to me.
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Spain

Postby CroCHEF » Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:55 pm

idk what they see that wasnt goal from lampard i have picture
CroCHEF
I post all the time

PreviousNext

Return to German National Team