You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2010-06-27] Germany vs England (WC2010)

Discussions on international matches played by Germany's senior national team and youth teams.

Which Team Will Pass To The Next Round?

Poll ended at Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:16 am

Germany
100%
England
No votes

Total votes : 19

Re: [2010-06-27] Germany vs England (WC2010)

Postby EQ Kimball » Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:18 pm

AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!

I don't understand why Lowe takes Klose out when things get smooth, as if to give others a chance to play...but the thing is Klose is SO close to breaking the record and giving it back to Germany!!!! And putting Gomez in??? Why does he he keep getting these chances?? README go bury your head in the dirt kid, you're the only one still in denial because you're blinded by your arrogance.

I promised the board Gomez is pure TRASH and I'm very glad everyone sees it. Not because I wanna say I told you so, but because the sooner Bayern and NT realize this, the sooner they replace him. He even WORE the ENGLAND SHIRT!!!!!!!!! IDIOT.

This was a great match, absolutely great. I hope we can beat Argentina, we have such a hard and long road, we still gotta also go through Spain/Portugal most likely.

CONGRATS TO ALL MY BROTHERS!

Edit: ^^^ I heard about that 20 year thing bro. Here's another one: Germany NEVER lost a game in which Klose scored in.
Join the Milk movement
EQ Kimball
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby CroCHEF » Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:22 pm

germany deserve to win this world cup
next one is hard but thank good Argentina have Micho :D
CroCHEF
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Slemba » Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:24 pm

Ok EQ Kimball U were right and u win Gomez=PURE TRASH I must admit :(
I wonder when our Board will realize ?? :?:
Slemba
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:31 pm

EQ Kimball wrote:I don't understand why Lowe takes Klose out when things get smooth, as if to give others a chance to play...but the thing is Klose is SO close to breaking the record and giving it back to Germany!!!

I don't get it either. When you're 3 or 4 up, there's a good chance that more goals will be coming. Why would you take away Klose's chance to score more when he's so close to breaking the record?

Anyway, great win! Muller scored two and assisted one, and Neuer assisted the other. :lol: I really can't believe Muller is actually doing well at the WC. I mean, he never showed up for big games before.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MunchenFC » Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:40 pm

Germany 4 - England 1!
As overjoyed as I am, you have to look back to the Australia win.
Obviously England is better, but they made it easy for Germany when they scored.
Same as the Aussie's did, so we can't to carried away, especially because we have to play Argentina next.
I am optimistic with our amazing offense, but our defense looks uneasy at times and against Argentina and their fast as heck strikers.
We'll have to improve and have a good game plan, but were the Germans and were definitely capable.

MunchenFC
I remember seeing in the English press that it will be easy for England because Germany has no iconic player like Beckenbauer or Ballack, but a new one will emerge today!

Well, actually a handful of new iconic Germans emerged today and ones name was all to familiar for the English, and his name is Muller! :D

dambun wrote:A historic win for our beloved Nationalmannschaft....
love you all :*

and this is my 1000th post.... :D :D :D :D

It's my 1000th post too!
\:D/ \:D/ :D
“My heart is red through and through. Personally, it’ll be much better winning the Champions League with Bayern Munich than with Real Madrid. When I arrive at the Säbener Strasse, it’s like coming home" - Bastian Schweinsteiger
Viva la Kroos
MunchenFC
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby pavlos21 » Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:43 pm

one more statistic.it was the biggest loss of england in world cups.

why all people have mexico defeated from now?its just a game anything can happen.a red card, a lucky goal or most of all a goofy slide or own goal from micho.

is it only me or maybe usa was a harder opponent than england in final 16?

i just realized one thing now we all scream for gomiss to go away but whats his replacement?if we look the map of german football is an agony for strikers.another cacau maybe?better not for me.better gomez.
Last edited by pavlos21 on Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pavlos21
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:48 pm

I think Mexico-Argentina will go to extra time actually. I rate Mexico highly. But I can't see Argentina knocked out yet.

Our defense was a bit better than against Ghana today. Still nothing special though.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Element » Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:52 pm

This was the biggest loss of England in A World cup!!!

Best players today from what i read ,heard and saw (not much) were

Schweinsteiger,Mueller And Arne Friedrich
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby shpati_L1 » Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:05 pm

Friedrich is awesome.
He is not scared from anyone.Kicked the shit out of Defoe :lol:
He is completely the opposite of Demichelis.
Micho i think sometimes is gay.
shpati_L1
2016/17 & 2012/13 Prediction Games Winner
2016/17 & 2012/13 Prediction Games Winner

National Flag:
Albania

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:07 pm

Yeah, good thing Micho is Argentinian. Most of the German NT comes from Bayern or ex-Bayern players, so they'll know which part of Argentina's defense to exploit. :lol:
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby AvatarX » Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:07 pm

pavlos21 wrote:i just realized one thing now we all scream for gomiss to go away but whats his replacement?if we look the map of german football is an agony for strikers.another cacau maybe?better not for me.better gomez.

No Cacau (we saw him vs Ghana) and sure no Gomez. Mueller is the future in Germany strikers. He just needs some body development and he will be good to go. That boy really can feel the goal and really carries his last name very well :).

And BTW Oezil is really great as CAM but if he had Mueller's finishing we would have been lethal...

Element wrote:Schweinsteiger,Mueller And Arne Friedrich

Friedrich was really good, but Mueller was the man of the match no doubt.
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby AvatarX » Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:08 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Yeah, good thing Micho is Argentinian. Most of the German NT comes from Bayern or ex-Bayern players, so they'll know which part of Argentina's defense to exploit. :lol:

Their whole right side in defense can be exploited.
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:11 pm

AvatarX wrote:Their whole right side in defense can be exploited.

That's true. I just wanted to have a go at Micho. :wink: :lol:

About Gomez replacement: We don't really need to get a replacement for him even if we let him go. I mean, we have Muller, Olic, and Klose, playing 4-2-3-1. Three players for one position should be enough.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Element » Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:12 pm

Told you taht Friedrich is Very Good , not world class but very good and way better than the guys we have on the CB position (EXCEPT Badstuber)

good thing is that he is still without Club and can leave for free
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby MunchenFC » Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:13 pm

Everybody speaks so highly of Friedich, so why don't we consider him as an option for Bayern?
He will be pretty cheap and he's more than available because of Berlin's relegation.
I mean if there isn't many options at CB, why not go for him?
Last edited by MunchenFC on Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“My heart is red through and through. Personally, it’ll be much better winning the Champions League with Bayern Munich than with Real Madrid. When I arrive at the Säbener Strasse, it’s like coming home" - Bastian Schweinsteiger
Viva la Kroos
MunchenFC
I post all the time

PreviousNext

Return to German National Team