You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2006-11-15] Germany vs Cyprus

Discussions on international matches played by Germany's senior national team and youth teams.

Who will win the match between Germany and Cyprus?

1) Germany will win
100%
2) It will be a draw
No votes
3) Cyprus will win
No votes

Total votes : 10

Postby Schweini_rules » Thu Nov 16, 2006 2:03 am

HAHAAHAH HEY CYPRUS GOT A DRAW..? :lol:
daaa*********
hahaahah welldone woooohoooooo ! ! ! !haah wow and wow again !
told ya ! i mean i didnt tell you but this team has a very good coach and good players .
welldone CY , and germans nothing to worry about youl go through the next round.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D :D :D :o :shock:
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby podolski4life » Thu Nov 16, 2006 2:24 am

You have to be kidding me. A 1-all draw? I was hoping we’d finish out this year with a bang. This is the second time we’ve conceded a goal with Low as coach. We really have to kick it up a notch when we play the Czech Republic.
Too bad for Timo. I like the guy, but I wonder what threw his game off.
podolski4life
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby dracus » Thu Nov 16, 2006 11:26 am

Bastian's been very inconsistent.If not of his shooring abilites he would not have been a star
dracus
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Mirage » Thu Nov 16, 2006 4:59 pm

Klose's hair was about due a trip to the hairdresser I think so maybe he has :P I noticed Schweini definitely needs some more highlights.
What a boring game last night. I'm glad I didn't watch all of it, I might've fallen asleep. It clashed with England and they were quite poor too, and had Holland been at full strength then...

It's a big big blow that Klose is out for the Czech game. I'm worried about that match now. Well Podolski will be back, but without Klose who is going to set up his goals? :P
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby tracylynn » Thu Nov 16, 2006 5:54 pm

I know in the film Deutschland Ein Sommermarchen Klose is getting his haircut by an American hairstylist and she told him that he needed to pick a hairstylist and stick with them. I guess he has. If I read it correctly, he used to let his mom cut his hair. Awwwww! That's so sweet. :)

I actually thought the game was good, especially in the beginning. After the half it did get a little boring but everytime Cyprus was down by our goal I just had to sit up because I was soooo worried that Timo was going to let them score.

The only player on the German team that played well was Ballack. He was the only one to show desire in that game. To be honest, I was amazed as to how he played because Ballack just complain that he was tired, that he has reached his limit. He said he doesn't regret going to the EPL but he wouldn't mind having an odd game off.

Thr Freidrich guys (Arne and Miguel) ( I hope I spelled it correctly) didn't play bad but they didn't play great either. They were decent to say the least.
The other guys were bad.

It was obvious that Klose missed Podolski. He didn't have anyone to go to. Neville just wasn't working out, which was sort of surprising. Odonkor replaced Schneider and he just wasn't in any grove either. As for Lahm and Schweinsteiger, I don't know what is going on with them. They simply might've been too tired from all the games they've been in recently. At one time, it looked like Schweinsteiger hurt his leg because he couldn't take the kick so Lahm had to come over and take it. I hope he's ok.

As for the Czech game, since Klose will be out I have the feeling Germany will lose that game because if no one could step up for Podolski then I don't think anyone will step up for Klose, but I do hope I'm wrong.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby MissFCB » Fri Nov 17, 2006 4:22 pm

tracylynn wrote:Thr Freidrich guys (Arne and Miguel) ( I hope I spelled it correctly)

It´s Manuel atually :lol: :lol:

BTW Klose isn´t the only one who willl miss the next match! Fritz is out for the Czech game too! :x
74,75,76 und ihr werdet alle sehen, Mailand 2001 war noch nicht das letzte mal, denn wir fahren nach Athen!
MissFCB
Getting the hang of it

Postby dracus » Fri Nov 17, 2006 4:24 pm

MissFCB wrote:
tracylynn wrote:Thr Freidrich guys (Arne and Miguel) ( I hope I spelled it correctly)

BTW Klose isn´t the only one who willl miss the next match! Fritz is out for the Czech game too! :x

We would have got all the regular backs back for the clash by then and fritz is not a one
dracus
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MUTU » Fri Nov 17, 2006 6:18 pm

And then there's Christian Lell and Andreas Goerlitz who are eligible to play ;)
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby tracylynn » Fri Nov 17, 2006 7:38 pm

MissFCB wrote:

I don't know why I was thinking Miguel when I typed it up. I guess it was because of the spanich speaking commercial playing in the backgroud. I just hope I spelled their last names right.

It's been reported that Metzelder should be back soon. I think he's already training with his team and might be ready to go here soon.Even then, will he be healthy by the Czech game?

As for Fritz being out of the Czech game, well I reported that in one of my early post but I'm not too concern about him missing that game. I'm more concern about Klose. It was obvious that Klose needed Podolski in the Cyprus game and I have the strongest feeling that Podolski will definetly miss Klose in the Czech game.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby Mirage » Sat Nov 18, 2006 5:59 pm

Exactly. None of the other strikers have formed the same successful partnership that Podolski and Klose have. I'm worried about the Czech game too, but it's for a while hehe.
You spelt Arne and Manuel's surnames right, just need and i and e the other way round =)
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Previous

Return to German National Team