You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2011-08-10] Germany vs Brazil

Discussions on international matches played by Germany's senior national team and youth teams.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:17 pm

Germany will win
56%
It will end in a draw
44%
Brazil will win
No votes

Total votes : 9

Re: [2011-08-10] Germany vs Brazil

Postby MUTU » Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:20 am

tflags wrote:Any download links yet? thanks.

If you wait a bit... ;)
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby AvatarX » Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:50 am

TBH after today's match, I am pretty sure that in the near future Shurrle and Goetze will have more permanent role in our attack in the expense of Gomez/Podolski with Klose come in as a sub in the ST position.

With Oezil, Muller, Goetze and Shurrle in our attack we would have one of the youngest yet talented combination to dominate WC2014 ... :D

And I agree that Shurrle can play in forward position more as he seems he has a great sense for scoring goals (his current goals ratio playing just as a LAM sub shows that).

I am pretty delighted with yesterdays match cause apart from the final score we really dominated them and played with great combos fast and nice football - especially in the second half. Also we have to keep in mind that it was Brazil as our opponent ...
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby vijay92 » Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:50 am

podolski was the biggest looser of the match.
vijay92
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:15 am

Evaluation on the Bayern players:
Neuer: Good game. I think he could have saved Neymar's goal, but it was a little unexpected and I don't really blame him.
Lahm: Average, which considering Lahm's level is a good game.
Badstuber: Great, he's been playing very good since Heynckes came here and I am starting to become happy that we gave him another chance.
Kroos: Excellent game. He was great in pre-season too, but didn't play that well against Gladbach. Kroos is playing great in the CM position for Germany (this isn't the first time he's impressed me recently). Perhaps we should reconsider it.
Schweini: Could have been better, but also had a few good moments, like in the 3rd goal. He's still not at his best but much better than his recent games for Bayern.
Muller: Didn't see him doing much, actually.
Gomez: Would have been better to start someone else. I think Gomez is playing really bad right now.
Gustavo/Boateng: N/A. Glad that Gustavo got his cap and Boateng didn't play too much because of that minor injury though.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby dambun » Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:15 am

You know what was the most postivie point of yesterday's match?... In the past, everytime we didn't have Oezli, we were usually forced to play 4-4-2, and our magic gameplay turned into shit.... The most important thing of yesterday's encounter was that Germany found an incredible alternative: Goetze.... Thus our NT is no more dependent on the fitness/form of one player: Oezil...
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iran

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:16 am

Oh yes, Goetze was fantastic. Scored a great goal too =D>

The German NT is pretty much Bayern -Robbery, but with Goetze and Ozil instead. And Hummels instead of one of our CBs, probably, but Boateng might get the RB position. Considering that most of the Dortmund players can be our bench, we truly have one fantastic team right now.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby YlonenXabi » Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:02 pm

Neuer is very important for this team as he has great passing abilities (just like Valdes in Barça). Everytime our defenders feel insecure with the ball they can pass the ball to Neuer who is like an extra defender when we have the posession.
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby tflags » Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:02 pm

I didn't see the match (damn Internet Calendar Feed had the date wrong!!) and I have turned a blind eye on this thread until I do watch it. Never mind a 3-2 on a team we tend to loose to 8 out of 10 times (is this correct? I read it somewhere) is telling us Low is cementing his position as one of Europe best NT coaches all the way to Brazil 2014. His track record is simply impeccable.

Now if he could make those friendlies OFF SEASON we would be most grateful...
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador

Postby quaazi » Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:16 pm

Who knows, it might turn out to be a good thing. Maybe Schweini and Kroos will bring their NT games to the club?
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby Element » Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:16 pm

Had to Study Biochemistry so could not Watch it

but from what I Read

1-Mario Goetze was AMAZING , Media called him Gotzinho
2-Kroos was GREAT TOO
3-Bayern players were waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than vs Gladbach
4- Andre Schurrle in was Right Again

===
Podolski should really be worried about his place

Goetze is Playing amazingly lately
and Schurrle is even making DIRECT PRESSURE (for the 2nd time ,Schurrle in For Podolski and he scores) and is effective too

and CONGRATS GUSTAVO
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:40 pm

tflags wrote:Never mind a 3-2 on a team we tend to loose to 8 out of 10 times (is this correct? I read it somewhere) is telling us Low is cementing his position as one of Europe best NT coaches all the way to Brazil 2014. His track record is simply impeccable.

I think it is correct. This was the 21st time we faced Brazil (if I remember correctly), and only the 4th time we won.

Regarding Loew's record. I have not read or heard anything to confirm this, but judging by my memory, I think Loew has only lost maybe 6 or 7 official games since he became head coach. 2 each in EURO 2008 and WC 2010, that's 4. I know we won all the qualifiers for EURO 2012, but I don't remember what we did in EURO 2008 and WC 2010 except that we were the first team to qualify for the EURO. I can't imagine us having lost too many games from those.

Element wrote:3-Bayern players were waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than vs Gladbach

Since I know you like him, watch Schweini in Germany's third goal (if you haven't already) :D
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Element » Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:16 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Since I know you like him, watch Schweini in Germany's third goal (if you haven't already) :D

Kroos pass to Goetzes Goal WAS SICK (also Goetze's stuff was mad)

and WTF SCHWEINSTEIGER ? What he did in the 3rd goal is against the rights of Human beings
( I WANT THAT ****ING BALL , SO YOU GIVE ME THIS ****ING GOAL)

and DAMN NEYMAR , his goal was good too

Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby appudds » Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:20 pm

Always Hummels- Badstuber partnership is very good.. I hope one day we see that combo in our Bayern team...
appudds
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
India

Postby RAJBAYERN » Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:04 pm

I can't understand why the perfomance of Schweini, Kroos and Badstuber were better against Brazil than with bayern against monchengladbach...

Maybe Low is the key of why those players play better for Germany....
Super-Bayern! Super-Bayern! Hey! Hey!

DANKE JUPP!
RAJBAYERN
I post all the time

National Flag:
India

Postby MUTU » Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:31 pm

MUTU wrote:
tflags wrote:Any download links yet? thanks.

If you wait a bit... ;)

match-downloads-f14/germany-vs-brazil-t7069.html

:)
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to German National Team