You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2011-08-10] Germany vs Brazil

Discussions on international matches played by Germany's senior national team and youth teams.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:17 pm

Germany will win
56%
It will end in a draw
44%
Brazil will win
No votes

Total votes : 9

Re: [2011-08-10] Germany vs Brazil

Postby The Spyware » Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:51 pm

So Cacau came in and Reus not ,, Loew =D> =D> =D> =D>

Congratulations for Gustavo for his Debut
The Spyware
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby YlonenXabi » Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:57 pm

Cacau played because the game was in Stuttgart. I hope he doesn't go with the team ever again.

Also Löw did his typical and stupid substitution -> ST in CAM out. :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby shpati_L1 » Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:59 pm

Cacau played because he is brazilian and wanted to play vs the nation he once dreamed playing for :P
shpati_L1
2016/17 & 2012/13 Prediction Games Winner
2016/17 & 2012/13 Prediction Games Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Albania

Postby quaazi » Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:07 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:- Klose is still good for the team even though I hate when he dives

K-Klose dives? I remember so many goals from him where the just kept on fighting and stayed on his feet instead of dives. This one being the first to come to mind.

Also, calm down man, the substitutes today weren't tactical, they were political: Give the Stuttgart-Brazilian a go. Look at Brazil, they put in Gustavo and Renato Augusto in the final vital minutes.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby MUTU » Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:22 pm

Great, 9 FC Bayern players on the pitch today and no injuries =D> =D>
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby CroCHEF » Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:29 pm

Gotze out Klose in and Boateng in Trasch out
and there will be 11 players who play or played for FCB
:mrgreen:
CroCHEF
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby YlonenXabi » Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:36 pm

Germany loves Götzinho: "I've enjoyed every moment"

:mrgreen:
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi

National Flag:
Spain

Postby quaazi » Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:37 pm

During the entire game, I counted Neuer, Lahm, Boateng, Badstuber, Hummels, Kroos, Schweini, Müller, Gomez, Klose, Gustavo, Lucio. Which is twelve, right?
The ideal team

quaazi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby YlonenXabi » Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:43 pm

+ Podolski
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi

National Flag:
Spain

Postby quaazi » Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:53 pm

And we have lucky thirteen! :D
The ideal team

quaazi

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby dambun » Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:11 pm

Exciting match.... Very nice to see such a young German team dominating and defeating Brazil.... It's very important for our team's mental development... =D> =D> =D>

Interesting that Germany finally tried my beloved 4-1-4-1 in this match.... And it was a success IMO....

+Goetze.... What a brilliant piece of jewelry!... The guy's unbelievably good... It'll be too hard for Loew to put him on the bench from now on... =D>
+Kroos.... An excellent game from our young lad.... He and Goetze combined really well throughout the match and showed they have great understanding of each-other's gameplay... They were both directly involved in the first 2 goals.... and could've even scored more... (Kroos pass -> Goetze in the 6th minute -> Cesar save)

-Podolski +Schuerrle.... Poldi was very ineffective and Schuerrle was very cool and positive... Like I said before, Poldi will have an increasingly hard job keeping his place in the Nationalmannschaft from now on.... Schuerrle is a main contender for the LAM and ST spot IMO...

-Gomez +Klose.... This was actually against my expectations.... Gomez was quite ineffective, unfortunately... But Miro fought well, and combined well.... Happy to see leaving us has helped him getting a better form.... But even in the mid-term, I don't think he is going to be a ST solution for us.... But he could certainly be a very good sub for us.... I think Loew should give a chance to Schuerrle as ST sometime soon....

-+ Neuer.... Not that he had a bad game, not at all.... But I don't think he is at his best form yet.... I know Neymar's goal was extremely difficult to save, but honestly I expected Manuel to save it.... After all, we got him because of his incredible GK quality.... I am a bit skeptic about our GK trainer Tapalovic TBH... If he can't take the best out of Manuel and get him to the next level, we should change him soon...

+Hummels +Badstuber.... A Superb defensive display from Bayern's youth product duo..... Nice to see Badstuber back to his best... =D>
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iran

Postby FCB general » Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:24 pm

I told you: "Deutschland wins." :wink:

Germany got great potential to have one of the best teams ever... So young and so brilliant... Unbelivable. =D>
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby walter » Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:31 pm

A few points from the game:

1) The "Bayern syndrome" was apparent in the first half, that is, dominating posession but not creating enough clear chances.
2) Ozil now will have good competition for the "10" position. This is great, Ozil needs that.
3) It seems we have solved the weakest link problem in defense: Merte out, Hummels in.
4) The competition in CM will be fierce: Schweini, Kroos, Khedira, Gundogan, Rolfes, Bender.
5) Lots of sloppy passes from Kroos but also some brilliant stuff. He just needs to be more alert, focused, and careful.
6) Podolski is not impressing and he's risking losing his place to Schuerrle; however, he is still running a lot and fighting every ball.
walter
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Venezuela

Postby walter » Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:47 am

YlonenXabi wrote:
AvatarX wrote:Great goal from Goetze. It seems that CAM / free role is more suitable for him than RAM.

I don't think so. He is much more effective playing on a wing, but he is so skilled and talented that he can play great as CAM too.

My guess is that Loew will use him mostly as CAM (currently, Ozil's replacement) rather than on the wing. Loew likes to play the "striker-winger hybrid" type of player on the wings (e.g. Podolski, Muller, Schuerle, Reus, Grosskreutz) rather than the "playmaker-winger" type of player (e.g. Goetze, Trochowski, Marin). Basically he wants, fast, strong, relatively tall, goalscoring players, on the wings. This makes sense to me because they can be effective box players when the play comes from the opposite wing.

Loew always said he wanted to have two really good players for every position and now with Goetze he has completed his vision for the German NT.

Euro 2012, WC 2014, here we come!!!
walter
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Venezuela

Postby tflags » Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:06 am

Any download links yet? thanks.
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

National Flag:
Ecuador

PreviousNext

Return to German National Team