You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2010-06-03] Germany vs Bosnia - Herzegovina (Friendly)

Discussions on international matches played by Germany's senior national team and youth teams.

Result of the match?

Germany Wins
86%
Draw
14%
Bosnia - Herzegovina Wins
No votes

Total votes : 7

Re: [2010-06-03] Germany vs Bosnia - Herzegovina (Friendly)

Postby armbrust » Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:32 pm

I changed my mind on Neuer 2 days ago , and said that Wiese should be The No.1

and he proved me right

What a luck you arent the nt coach.

Grasshoper not even would had touch that one.
@armbrustpoker
armbrust
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby Element » Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:54 pm

More things

1-I Liked The Fact That Schweinsteiger shot one from way outside the box in The First half , which means that he will not completely forget it

2-Schweinsteiger is The CDM , and khedira is the one who moves forward

3- If Badstuber Starts , he should take the free kicks and the corner kicks , because they now Suck , germany has not scored from a free kick or Corner since october 2008 !!!

4-I am afraid of Badstuber as LB , he is Super-Great in Defending (Friedrich and Mertesacker are not better than him even though he only played 2 games with the NT) ,

but a LB must go forward which Badstuber is not good in , and also must know how to go back when you go forward , and also Badstuber is not good in that

5-Emir Spahic (Bosnia's Captain who wears number 4) Is a Really good CB , and i really liked him But not after he attacked Marko Marin , And FOR YOUR INFORMATION , Emir Spahic IS Edin dzeko's Cousin !!!!!

6- My Formation would be (I Have put it on spox with Mertesacker)

-----------------------------------------------------------Wiese-----------------------------------
Boateng------------------------------------Friedrich----------Mertesacker/Badstuber------Lahm
----------------------------------------------Khedira--------------Schweinsteiger------------------
Marin-----------------------------------------------------Ozil-----------------------------------Muller
---------------------------------------------------------Podolski---------------------------------------

==========================================

7- Joachim Loew will play like this , i guess

-----------------------------------------------------------Neuer---------------------------------------
Lahm-----------------------------------------Friedrich----------Mertesacker------------Badstuber
----------------------------------------------Khedira--------------Schweinsteiger------------------
Mueller----------------------------------------------------Ozil-------------------------------Podolski
-----------------------------------------------------------Cacau---------------------------------------

spotman wrote:One thing I learned from yesterday's match is that Schweinsteiger should be Bayern's #1 penalty kick taker...

True , He is super cool , has no nerves

armbrust wrote:What a luck you arent the nt coach.

Grasshoper not even would had touch that one.

Wiese's problem is his Character which is the Shi**iest character i have ever seen on a GK

but he is A Great GK and consistent and Has Super reflexes

Let me Be The German NT Coach , i promise we will get the World cup till you guys Get bored of it :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby YlonenXabi » Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:09 pm

Badstuber as LB. I cannot believe it. F*CK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And the set pieces should be for the "Set Piece Master" Mesut Özil, not Badstuber.
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Spain

Postby Element » Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:19 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:Set Piece Master" Mesut Özil

A master !!

Lets stay real man , He is good but nowhere a master

I Would Give Badstuber A Shot if he starts , and his corner kicks were The Best In Bayern

(we scored only one goal after A Ribery corner since he came here which is the Robben volley vs MAN UTD , Schweinsteger corners are bad , Robbens corners are nowhere like his free kicks)

YlonenXabi wrote:Badstuber as LB. I cannot believe it. F*CK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Still not not confirmed , but he played that in the final test !!!

no big changes will be made

Loew hinted that Mueller is the RM but refused to give A Direct statement

And there is Still A ? on Klose

He said that The Defense was Stable after the first minutes and did not comment on anything so it will mostly stay like this
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby hgb09 » Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:22 pm

spotman wrote:One thing I learned from yesterday's match is that Schweinsteiger should be Bayern's #1 penalty kick taker...

why? did robben miss any?
hgb09
I post all the time

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby YlonenXabi » Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:01 pm

Özil gave like 13 assists ( Misimovic and Özil were the best assistants) and most of them were set pieces. I watched a lot of Bremen games, and everytime there was a set piece for Bremen, it was like a penalty. Mertesacker + Pizarro + Özil = Goal.
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi

National Flag:
Spain

Postby Element » Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:05 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:zil gave like 13 assists ( Misimovic and Özil were the best assistants) and most of them were set pieces. I watched a lot of Bremen games, and everytime there was a set piece for Bremen, it was like a penalty. Mertesacker + Pizarro + Özil = Goal.

Wrll , your opinion

Every time i see Ozil taking A Set piece , i see an average Set piece Taker

Dont remember which games but they were surely not the games you were watching
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby sch0ll7 » Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:28 pm

nice debate:D...

First of all... Dzeko is not Marin`s cousin...they were just both born in Bosnia and Herzegovinia

Second of all...Ozil is German`s best option for set corners and flanks from free kicks [If Kroos does not play].

It was a nice match yesterday...and few players showed us that they can play

Muller, Marin should be in first XI...Trochowski and Podolski plzz..

Cacau deserves to be in first XI...He showed much more than Klose...and I dont see Podolski playing as lone striker up front.

......................Neuer.........................
Lahm......Merte/Boateng....Badstuber.....Jansen
................Khedira.....Schweini..................
Muller...............Ozil.......................Marin
......................Cacau........................

I havent seen Kroos in action and few other players...but I think that Jansen can play better than Badstuber as LB..

Friedrich is not that good as everyone thinks...He only played for Germany because there were no others good CBs in previous years...And Meresacker is just too slow and clumsy...So I would probably put Boateng in if he keeps playing the same in first match at WC
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & Euro 2012 Prediction Game Winner
Moderator & Euro 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

Postby spotman » Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:56 pm

hgb09 wrote:

why? did robben miss any?

No... BUT - did you see Basti's penalty kicks? So much power and accuracy.... Zero nervousness... I was very impressed...
MIA SAN MIA
spotman
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Canada

Postby Element » Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:29 pm

sch0ll7 wrote:First of all... Dzeko is not Marin`s cousin...they were just both born in Bosnia and Herzegovinia

Not Marin

Emir Spahic (Bosnia captain) is Dzeko's Cousin
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby YlonenXabi » Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:44 pm

I prefer to see Podolski instead Müller and Marin on the right. Or play with Müller and Podolski and use Marin as a joker in the second half.

Because Poldi always plays great in big matches with the national team. He scores a lot of goals and our team needs players like that.

And I think that Friedrich is an average CB and Mertesacker is too slooooooow and clumsy. Agree 100% They both suck, but I think that Boateng is still very unexperienced. And Mertesacker will be useful for set pieces. At least they are two experienced players and we need that because without them we would look like Germany U21
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi

National Flag:
Spain

Postby Element » Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:50 pm

Arne Friedrich is good , he does not suck

dont know why u hate him , he might be a bit inconsistent but he can defend (better than Mertesacker)

YlonenXabi wrote:play with Müller and Podolski and use Marin as a joker in the second half.

Guenther Netzer (German player or even legend and ARD Analyzer) said that this is What Loew is planning to do as he is super fast and a great dribbler
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby armbrust » Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:50 pm

but he is A Great GK and consistent

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
@armbrustpoker
armbrust
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Element » Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:56 pm

keep laughing

Not strong enough to handle the truth?!!!

When was the last time he made a mistake ??

he always was great , and even spox gave him the best marks among (Wiese , Adler ,Neuer)
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby armbrust » Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:05 pm

keep laughing

Not strong enough to handle the truth?!!!

The true is that he wont play a second in the word cup.
@armbrustpoker
armbrust
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

PreviousNext

Return to German National Team