You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2010-06-13] Germany vs Australia (WC2010)

Discussions on international matches played by Germany's senior national team and youth teams.

Result

Poll ended at Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:10 am

Germany Wins
100%
Draw
No votes
Australia Wins
No votes

Total votes : 14

Re: [2010-06-13] Germany vs Australia (WC2010)

Postby dambun » Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:04 pm

MaCk0y wrote: I don't know what collision you were referring to dambun, but nobody touched Oezil. Apart from that great night.

You are right, Man... My mistake!
I watched it after the game... They didn't collide and the yellow card was deserved...
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iran

Postby dambun » Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:08 pm

pavlos21 wrote:ome sites are saying the scorers by theyr nationality's and especially in forth goal(the compilation of the turkish with the brazillian).tomorrow all manschaft haters wll say about this.its a bit sad.

Who cares what they say?
Every one of them is totally German to me... They are all products of the German society...
This thing, someone's parent having roots in another country is a common thing around the world nowadays... We see lots of them in another teams too...
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iran

Postby AvatarX » Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:11 pm

dambun wrote:
pavlos21 wrote:ome sites are saying the scorers by theyr nationality's and especially in forth goal(the compilation of the turkish with the brazillian).tomorrow all manschaft haters wll say about this.its a bit sad.

Who cares what they say?
Every one of them is totally German to me... They are all products of the German society...
This thing, someone's parent having roots in another country is a common thing around the world nowadays... We see lots of them in another teams too...

Then what anyone can say about France NT ? :) :) Their biggest player's parents were both Algerians ...
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby sch0ll7 » Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:22 pm

A perfect game!!!

I just cant believe this youngsters played like they have 50 caps behind them
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

Postby EQ Kimball » Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:32 pm

Klose >>>>>
Gomez <<<<<

Khadira is Kurany Jr
Join the Milk movement
EQ Kimball
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby EQ Kimball » Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:33 pm

pavlos21 wrote:super performance from germany and the best of all teams so far.all players were amazing except gomez that maybe was the worst player of both teams.mertersacker was a real colossus.

the teams has potential to go far.i am afraid that they will be a stamped as a team of foreigns.all ready some sites are saying the scorers by theyr nationality's and especially in forth goal(the compilation of the turkish with the brazillian).
tomorrow all manschaft haters wll say about this.its a bit sad.

i heard that beckenbauer become furious cause the players dont sing the national hymn.is it true?

I agreed with EVERYTHING said. Ya man, like Gomez, Trakkawski, and Podolski don't sing it. It pissed me off too.
Join the Milk movement
EQ Kimball
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby tappinho » Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:55 pm

Thanks Mannschaft, don't know what to say anymore...
Still missing my dear Deisler...
_____

Neuer mind the Ballacks
tappinho
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby The Spyware » Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:03 pm

Masterpiece
Fantastic that's exactly what u should do in a match like this an openeing match against a weak opponent fantastic attakicg play ,, Oezil what can i say unhuman that's truely magic i can't wait for every ball to reach this magic feets
Mueller Fantastic goal first of many ,, and special congratulations for Klose i was extremely happy for him

Well about the national hymn yes it's annoying that some players refuse to sing it i don't know why it's quite simple and it doesn't deserve to be a problem
Last edited by The Spyware on Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Spyware
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby YlonenXabi » Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:15 pm

The Wizard of Öz proved today that he is a top 10 player. He has showed how great he is with his team and with his NT. If he improves his BAD finishing, he will be a top 5.

Müller on the right was great. Great playing between Lahm, Müller and Özil =P~

I think that Khedira and Schweinsteiger weren't at his best today. There were a lot of Australian players in the midfield, so they didn't have much space but they have to create more football.
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Spain

Postby dambun » Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:54 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:The Wizard of Öz

:D I liked it :D
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun

National Flag:
Iran

Postby README » Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:42 am

Did eveyone see, how Gomez dribbled when he got, the ball, not even Pele and Maradona could do that, asstonishing
README

Postby EQ Kimball » Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:26 am

README wrote:Did eveyone see, how Gomez dribbled when he got, the ball, not even Pele and Maradona could do that, asstonishing

What's wrong hobbit, your boy FLOPPED like a house of cards so you gotta revert to sarcasm?

Keep it up Image
Join the Milk movement
EQ Kimball
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby EQ Kimball » Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:39 am

YlonenXabi wrote:The Wizard of Öz proved today that he is a top 10 player. He has showed how great he is with his team and with his NT. If he improves his BAD finishing, he will be a top 5.

Müller on the right was great. Great playing between Lahm, Müller and Özil =P~

I think that Khedira and Schweinsteiger weren't at his best today. There were a lot of Australian players in the midfield, so they didn't have much space but they have to create more football.

I think the team played exceptionally great. I do believe we missed far too many open chances from Khedira, Ozil...etc.

Hope we can work on our finishing, and fix the few kinks. I do NOT like Badstuber as LB, you can tell fredrich had to cover many a times for him.

Looking forward to seeing more of Marin, some of Kroos too.
Join the Milk movement
EQ Kimball
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Zer0 Bayern » Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:17 am

Great match by Germany!
However I'd like to see Kroos in action and much more from Marin.
Gomez seriously sucks, he can't play anymore.
Özil and Müller were f*** awesome!
I think Germany can easily reach semifinals.
...................................JaBEAST Martínez...................................
Zer0 Bayern
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Uruguay

Postby walter » Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:06 am

Great game! Jogi Loew has done everything right! I was so pleased to see Muller in the SL instead of Troche. Muller is man of the Match for me, but everyone played great today! Like someone else mentioned, if Ozil improves his finishing he will be as good as Messi, Zidane, or Kaka at his best.
walter
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Venezuela

PreviousNext

Return to German National Team