You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2014-06-06] Germany vs Armenia

Discussions on international matches played by Germany's senior national team and youth teams.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:45 pm

Germany will win
100%
It will end in a draw
No votes
Armenia will win
No votes

Total votes : 5

Re: [2014-06-06] Germany vs Armenia

Postby walter » Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:07 pm

tflags wrote:
walter wrote:My new starting lineup:

Guy
Guy, Guy, Guy, Guy
Guy, Guy
Guy, Guy, Guy
Klose

I'm low on thanks. I'll be surely getting another one very, very soon.

LOL!
walter
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Venezuela
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby moimoi » Sat Jun 07, 2014 6:28 pm

AvatarX wrote:Also a striker like Klose in the area made a huge difference. In the first half there were many cases where players just didn't have anyone to pass in the box.

thats because none of them ran into the box. thats what they need to practice. its not like only a real striker is allowed to go there.
moimoi
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Kevinx67 » Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:23 pm

Can Germany Please stop playing the false 9. It's a failure!! If they play 3 in the back when the games count you can count them out against teams that can finish. Once Germany played direct they scored at will. Why are the National team for Germany playing the crappy Barca style. Tough break for Reus. He will be missed. Joachim Löw should of named another striker. Low should be fired if Germany don't win the WC. Nothing else will due. Almost forgot but congrats has to go to Miro Klose for breaking the all time scoring for the GNT. I know it took many many caps but still a major accomplishment.
Kevinx67
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Dgro » Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:44 pm

I'm optimistic that, although Reus probably would have contributed a fair few goals and assists, his production on the left wing can be replaced. Podolski, namely, is a big tournament player and despite how much everyone on this forum desperately wants to ignore it, the fact is that he has been brilliant for the national team over the years. Podolski, Schurrle, and possibly Gotze splitting minutes on the left wing does not concern me

Our depth is still great. I just sat here trying to think of which players, if they were to go down with an injury, it would be a true tragedy. I think Lahm is the only one. Our backup GK is very good so I would not include Neuer. You could add Klose except Low probably won't use him right anyways. Other than that, I would consider adding Schweinsteiger if I had any idea what sort of form he's in. Then again, if Schweini is in poor form or still hurt then Kroos becomes nearly irreplaceable as well. So Lahm and one of those two, and Klose if he becomes a starter
Dgro
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:27 am

tflags wrote:
MUTU wrote:Hopefully they aren't half as aggressive as Cameroon were. We don't want any injuries.

In all fairness, Kroos wasn't exactly doing a Mother Teresa impersonation either.

You mean give until it hurts?
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Previous

Return to German National Team