You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2010-07-03] Germany vs Argentina (WC2010)

Discussions on international matches played by Germany's senior national team and youth teams.

Which Team Will Pass To The Next Round?

Poll ended at Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:50 am

Germany
100%
Argentina
No votes

Total votes : 23

Re: [2010-07-03] Germany vs Argentina (WC2010)

Postby AvatarX » Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:56 pm

MrLinky wrote:I think Jogi also deserves a mention. He’s leading this young team with authority and has showed that he’s a top notch coach. Tactically this team has been impeccable. The way they’ve exposed England’s weaknesses and isolated Argentina’s sheer excellence going forward today, is not just down to the players, but also down to the coach’s work and his finesse. When van Gaal’s work at Bayern is done, I don’t think there’s a way past Jogi Low when considering the potential candidates.

+1. I believed in Loew before WC and he showed that he is a great coach. He showed the world how good and effective can be our team - both great defensively against those top Argentinian strikers and great offensively - breaking 2 records. Worst defeat 0f England NT and worst defeat of Argentina (if I'm not mistaken).

Element wrote:(But to be fair , Schweinsteiger and Mueller were a bit better than the others)

I would add Klose to the list. He did missed one but burried twice which is 66% rate and also helped defensively a lot :D :D
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby AvatarX » Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:57 pm

Element wrote:NOTE : Mertesacker won 100% of his tackles today !!!!!

Yes, he was a nice surprise today...
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby MrLinky » Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:58 pm

nur4bayern wrote:Damn it, I didn't realize Friedrich signed with Wolfsburg.

Best centre-back of the tournament so far. And I say that fully convinced. Wolfsburg bought him for a mere 2 million euro. Felt he was an underrated defender for quite some time now. It's a shame we didn't join the race to sign him, especially for a bargain price like that. We surely would have gotten him. He's way better than van Buyten or Micho and would have added some stability to our defence.

Just look at how he solves this situation:

Beautiful.
Last edited by MrLinky on Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MrLinky
I post all the time

Postby AvatarX » Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:58 pm

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby MrLinky » Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:32 pm

AvatarX wrote:worst defeat of Argentina (if I'm not mistaken).

Second worst actually. Their worst was a 1-6 defeat against Hungary, in 1938 I think the commentators said it was.
MrLinky
I post all the time

Postby Element » Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:49 pm

Maradona said that Messi cried in the locker room , and that this day is the worst day of his life , and the loss was like getting kicked in the Face
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby MaCk0y » Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:38 pm

MrLinky wrote:
AvatarX wrote:worst defeat of Argentina (if I'm not mistaken).

Second worst actually. Their worst was a 1-6 defeat against Hungary, in 1938 I think the commentators said it was.

Actually it was Czechoslovakia :P
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby YlonenXabi » Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:52 pm

Who is going to replace Müller? I thought it was going to be Trochowski.
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby dambun » Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:30 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:Who is going to replace Müller? I thought it was going to be Trochowski.

I prefer someone other than Trochowski... He didn't convince me with his form recently.

Marin is an option...
Another option would be using Kroos as CAM and moving Oezil to RAM...
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iran

Postby dambun » Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:32 pm

Element wrote:Maradona said that Messi cried in the locker room , and that this day is the worst day of his life , and the loss was like getting kicked in the Face

People are learning to have great respect for German football.... :D
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iran

Postby EQ Kimball » Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:59 pm

Join the Milk movement
EQ Kimball
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby EQ Kimball » Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:03 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Germany are one step Kloser.
And Argentina were a little Messi.
:lol:

+Rep
Join the Milk movement
EQ Kimball
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby pavlos21 » Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:37 pm

like i was wished before few days.germany trashed arg and finally maradona shut his mouth.amazing game lets go for the trophy now.
pavlos21
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby tappinho » Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:38 am

MrLinky wrote:I think Jogi also deserves a mention. He’s leading this young team with authority and has showed that he’s a top notch coach. Tactically this team has been impeccable. The way they’ve exposed England’s weaknesses and isolated Argentina’s sheer excellence going forward today, is not just down to the players, but also down to the coach’s work and his finesse. When van Gaal’s work at Bayern is done, I don’t think there’s a way past Jogi Low when considering the potential candidates.

+1. I believed in Loew before WC and he showed that he is a great coach. He showed the world how good and effective can be our team - both great defensively against those top Argentinian strikers and great offensively - breaking 2 records. Worst defeat 0f England NT and worst defeat of Argentina (if I'm not mistaken).

+2. Loew is great! Ask Portugal at Euro 08, ask England and Argentina! Now Germany needs the revenge against Spain.
WHAT A BEAUTIFUL MATCH!!
4-0 4-0 4-0 4-0 4-0 4-0 4-0 4-0 4-0 4-0 4-0 4-0 4-0 4-0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A special Muller, an awesome Schweini, a legendary Miro... and Lahm, and Friedrich... THE WHOLE TEAM!!
I'm simply thrilled by this kind of football: I really think Germany is demonstrating that a team can still win playing the total football, without closing the spaces Mourinho's way. I'm really proud of this NT, especially because our FCB players represent a big part of it: the heart of the team!
I'd have loved to see Friedrich in Munich too, because he's the kind of CB FCB needs, a CB with a "big brain" to play alongside Badstuber, with special (benched) thanks to Micho and DvB...
But let's go on talking about this f*****g victory!! I'M STILL OVER THE MOON!!!
Still missing my dear Deisler...
_____

Neuer mind the Ballacks
tappinho
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby EQ Kimball » Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:08 am

It is great to see all our national team comprised of Bundesliga players and especially Bayern players.

I feel great about this, I really do hope we beat Spain, and if we do we win the cup too.

Guys, if we actually God-Willin win this cup, nobody can say a single THING for a VERY long time. Because we had the TOUGHEST road possible;

England, Argentina, Spain, Holland.

No breaks.
Join the Milk movement
EQ Kimball
I'm a chatterbox!

PreviousNext

Return to German National Team