You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2010-07-03] Germany vs Argentina (WC2010)

Discussions on international matches played by Germany's senior national team and youth teams.

Which Team Will Pass To The Next Round?

Poll ended at Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:50 am

Germany
100%
Argentina
No votes

Total votes : 23

Re: [2010-07-03] Germany vs Argentina (WC2010)

Postby Zer0 Bayern » Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:02 pm

Wowwww! What a match! Germany totally OWNED Argentina!
Did Messi play? :lol:
What a great match from Bastian and Miro!! and all the guys were f**** awesome!
Miro will break the record, I'm sure [-o<
...................................JaBEAST Martínez...................................
Zer0 Bayern
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Uruguay

Postby AvatarX » Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:03 pm

nur4bayern wrote:As for Bayern, LvG should consider Klose up front in a 4-3-2-1 formation and if Uli is listening GET FRIEDRICH!

+1
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:05 pm

Germany are one step Kloser.
And Argentina were a little Messi.
:lol:
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Zer0 Bayern » Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:08 pm

armbrust wrote:ccccccccccccrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy maradrugsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

you bastard dictator supporter comunist piece of shittttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

hahahah thanks bro, you made me laugh with this one :lol:
By the way, you're absolutely right
...................................JaBEAST Martínez...................................
Zer0 Bayern
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Uruguay

Postby nur4bayern » Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:08 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Germany are one step Kloser.
And Argentina were a little Messi.
:lol:

=D> =D>
“Football is a simple game; 22 men chase a ball for 90 minutes and at the end, the Germans win.”
nur4bayern
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby CroCHEF » Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:12 pm

Don't Cry For Me Argentina
CroCHEF
I post all the time

Postby Element » Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:13 pm

BEST game of the German NT since 100 BCE :mrgreen:

We Destroyed them and could had won even higher

Klose missed A MEGA Chance , if he had scored it , he would have Surpassed Gerd Mueller but proved that he is skilled and A Legend who just had a bad phase with bayern that took longer than usual

Mueller Was DAMN GOOD , Scored with his head and the pass to podolski was just the best pass of the Tournament , always running and was the trouble maker , I am sure that Gerd Mueller is Jealous !!!!

The Yellow was A Joke ,just Because Messi asked for it , Hope that Marin does a great

Schweinsteiger was a Legend , his performance today can be compared to players like Beckenbauer , Matthaus

Great Free kick to Mueller
Always free
Gave Million Sick and Great passes
was fouled 3454353467456 times

Defended messi Very well

And The Dribbling to the 3rd Goal was Just insane , Messi who ? that Dribbling was Better than 90 minutes of messi today

He proved that he still can do it

The Defense Was World class today , Friedrich became Berti Vogts , Lahm was Lahm :D Boateng Demolished Angel Di Maria

I watched the game in A Cafe , i met Some Germans who Celebrated like hell after the game

But The Man of The Match in my opinion was Nicolas Otamendi :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

OTamendi had no clue of what was going on , everything was too Fast and too good , he was just standing looking on his boots and remembering The cakes his mother used to make

The Best player was THE WHOLE team (But to be fair , Schweinsteiger and Mueller were a bit better than the others)

Friedrich scoring is enough to show how Hopeless Diego Armando Maradona and his Players were

Friedrich is GREAT

shileno wrote:Mine is 4-1 lol

You should remove The LOL in this

@ AVATARX : Arne Friedrich has Officially signed With Wolfsburg
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby MrLinky » Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:15 pm

This is some brilliant stuff by the German national-team. The way they’re playing is not just successful, but also incredibly joyful to watch. I’m running out of comments pretty much. The passing between the players of each sector of the squad is so fluid, everyone is unselfish and they’re willing to run that extra mile for their team-mates at any moment during the game. The best thing about all of this, is that they’re all very young, and the squad will probably only have reached their peak in the next World-Cup in 2014. The likes of Lahm and Schweinsteiger are only 26, while Ozil, Boateng, Neuer, Muller, Kroos, Badstuber, Marin and others are all in their early twenties. So this is not it, beware of the Germans cause the best is yet to come!

I think Jogi also deserves a mention. He’s leading this young team with authority and has showed that he’s a top notch coach. Tactically this team has been impeccable. The way they’ve exposed England’s weaknesses and isolated Argentina’s sheer excellence going forward today, is not just down to the players, but also down to the coach’s work and his finesse. When van Gaal’s work at Bayern is done, I don’t think there’s a way past Jogi Low when considering the potential candidates.
MrLinky
I post all the time

Postby hgb09 » Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:16 pm

This for element: I have to admit that Schweini is the best player in the world in his position. He owned the "best" attack. Totally awesome.
hgb09
2014/15 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby nur4bayern » Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:16 pm

Damn it, I didn't realize Friedrich signed with Wolfsburg.
“Football is a simple game; 22 men chase a ball for 90 minutes and at the end, the Germans win.”
nur4bayern
I post all the time

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby shileno » Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:21 pm

Let's not carried on, Klose is a great striker, but he can't play alone for Bayern. We don't have a CAM like Ozil.
shileno
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Chile

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:23 pm

shileno wrote:Let's not carried on, Klose is a great striker, but he can't play alone for Bayern. We don't have a CAM like Ozil.

We don't know whether Kroos will fill that position well.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby hgb09 » Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:24 pm

we have robben, ribery and kroos.
hgb09
2014/15 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby armbrust » Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:41 pm

to bad arne signed with wolfburg, well at least hes playing in the bl.
@armbrustpoker
armbrust
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Element » Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:52 pm

hgb09 wrote:This for element: I have to admit that Schweini is the best player in the world in his position. He owned the "best" attack. Totally awesome.

:P :P :P :P
:D :D :D :D

Offensively : 2 Assists , Million Sick passes ,led the team in Ball contacts with 78 , most won tackles with 78 , and 2nd in pass accuracy with 88% and The Dribble to the 3rd goal Made Messi look like A Beetle

Defensively : Ask Messi ,cant say anything more

NOTE : Mertesacker won 100% of his tackles today !!!!!
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

PreviousNext

Return to German National Team