You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2010-07-03] Germany vs Argentina (WC2010)

Discussions on international matches played by Germany's senior national team and youth teams.

Which Team Will Pass To The Next Round?

Poll ended at Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:50 am

Germany
100%
Argentina
No votes

Total votes : 23

Re: [2010-07-03] Germany vs Argentina (WC2010)

Postby spotman » Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:57 am

GREAT DISPLAY FROM OUR BOYS...

On another note... Alot of people are saying they feel bad for Messi. That he was crying at the end of the game. I say F*** him. During a friendly against Canada for WC preparations, they beat us 5-0. Messi didn't play, but he was on the bench. After every goal, they would point the camera at Messi and he would be laughing at the Canadians after every goal. What a Fing loser. No class whatsoever. He showed his true colours for sure. You don't see Canada laughing at other countries when we play hockey...
MIA SAN MIA
spotman
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Canada

Postby AvatarX » Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:59 am

spotman wrote:Alot of people are saying they feel bad for Messi. That he was crying at the end of the game.

Just ironically. We don't feel sorry for this spoiled kid :twisted:
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:47 am

EQ Kimball wrote:It is great to see all our national team comprised of Bundesliga players and especially Bayern players.

I feel great about this, I really do hope we beat Spain, and if we do we win the cup too.

Guys, if we actually God-Willin win this cup, nobody can say a single THING for a VERY long time. Because we had the TOUGHEST road possible;

England, Argentina, Spain, Holland.

No breaks.

Not to mention one of the toughest groups. I think only Brazil's group was harder than ours.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Element » Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:05 am

Every Sports Media source say that Germany is the Best NT in the world cup right now after the 2 4s against england and Argentina

All these Newspapers and TV Channels used to Say that Spain is the number 1 , but they changed their mind

===================
And Honor For Thomas Mueller

Thomas Mueller entered Germanys football history books Because he scored The Goal number 200 in the history of Germany's NT in the World cup
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby Element » Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:09 pm

DIEGO HOME
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby YlonenXabi » Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:30 pm

I don't like Maradona, even though he is a funny guy... but when I saw him almost crying yesterday I have to say that I felt a bit sad for him.
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Spain

Postby MrLinky » Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:30 pm

So kissing and hugging every player before and right after the match does not make you a world-class coach ? Well, that's gonna come as a real surprise for Maradona. Hated all the hype that surrounded him for nothing, finally exposed as the clueless coach he really is.

MrLinky
I post all the time

Postby tappinho » Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:12 pm

Element wrote:DIEGO HOME

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Nice one!
Still missing my dear Deisler...
_____

Neuer mind the Ballacks
tappinho
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby nur4bayern » Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:20 am

Another reason to hate Diego Maradona...

From the UK's Daily Inquirer:
The Argentinean team, headed by world famous football player turned coach, Diego Maradona lost his temper after his team lost fair and square against a strong German team, 4-0.

Frustrated, Maradona said that this was “the most disappointing moment in my life.”

The loss was obviously upsetting Maradona who turned his anger to the German fans who were behind the Argentinean bench. His daughter, Dalma had to rush to the scene to calm his dad.

A translation of the report read:

Argentina national team coach Diego Maradona had an altercation with German fans after the end of the match that marked the elimination of said team from the 2010 South Africa World Cup.

Apparently upset over post game celebrations by fans located behind the Argentinean bench, Maradona approached and scolded them, until Dalma, one of his daughters, entered the field and contained him.

diego-300x219.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
“Football is a simple game; 22 men chase a ball for 90 minutes and at the end, the Germans win.”
nur4bayern
I post all the time

National Flag:
United States of America

Previous

Return to German National Team