You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2010-03-3] Germany vs Argentina

Discussions on international matches played by Germany's senior national team and youth teams.

Result

Poll ended at Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:33 pm

Germany Wins
100%
Draw
No votes
Argentina Wins
No votes

Total votes : 6

Re: [2010-03-3] Germany vs Argentina

Postby Element » Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:52 pm

MARADONA Acting Crazy

Maradona Kicked Thomas Mueller out of the press Conference Because he did not know that he is A Player !!!!!

EDIT:

so he said that he will leave the conference till Mueller goes out ,So Mueller had to go

then maradona came back and said that He Did not know that Mueller is a palyer , and that He was Expecting The Coach

and then apologized to Mueller.

However ,A FIFA rule says that the Coach must know ALL THE PLAYERS OF THE OPPONENT He is playing against !!!!

But maradona has his own rules i guess :wink:

link to the article and video http://www.tz-online.de/sport/fussball/ ... 56651.html
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby nur4bayern » Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:38 pm

Is anyone really surprised by the coke fiend's actions? Maradona was an arrogant f*ck as a player and he's even more so as a coach. If he didn't have Messi Argentina wouldn't have even qualified for WC2010.
“Football is a simple game; 22 men chase a ball for 90 minutes and at the end, the Germans win.”
nur4bayern
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby AvatarX » Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:23 pm

Maradona is an idiot coke addict (always was). Also so unf*king believable arrogant and irritating person.

I really loved and celebrated very much when in 1990 Klinsi - Matthaus - Brehme and co. made him cry for losing the world cup to us :).
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby shileno » Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:38 am

What happened? It should have been a 3-0.. Well, I didn't saw the match (thank you earthquake) so I can't comment..
shileno
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Chile

Postby EQ Kimball » Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:41 am

It's very pigheaded what he did like that. But honestly, I think Lowe is an asshole for not showing up with Maradona...it's just not classy and very disrespectful, as well as arrogant. I would be upset too.
Join the Milk movement
EQ Kimball
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Element » Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:48 pm

shileno wrote:What happened? It should have been a 3-0.. Well, I didn't saw the match (thank you earthquake) so I can't comment

My Review

Element wrote:Germany vs Argentina was An Exact copy of Bayern Vs Nurnberg

Germany was In control but has Zero creativity and bad passing quality

Argentina played like A 5th Division team , they did not want to score , they just defended , and it seemed that they had 22 players on the field

My Review

Adler :Very Good job , The Goal was Not his fault (Tasci was out of position , and Mertesacker was Slow) , But he should not ahve risked everything buy running , he should ahve stayed in the Box

Lahm : Very Good , Lahm on left= Something special , Great dribbles

Tasci : Loew loves him for his playmaking qualities , but he totally sucked in everything

Mertesacker : Very Bad PErformance

Boateng , had some good things , But Had Trouble Vs Di Maria , as CB better than RB

Schweinsteiger : Played as CDM , Was Very Good in Defense but bad in offense , but still Better Than Ballack

Ballack : Surprisingly Confused , Did not lead the Team like A Captain should do , always confused , sacrificed his offensive role to do defensive jobs , and yet he failed in that , The Worst game of Ballack For many years , Schweinsteiger was better offensively and Defensively

Mesut Ozil : Totally Sucked , only had some good defensive scenes vs Messi , other than That A TOTALKY EPIC FAIL

Podolski : Tried and Tried and Tried , but Always surrounded by 2-3 players

Muller : The Most Active one in the Frist half , disappeared in 2nd half , good First game

Klose : Totally sucked (2 words say it all)

Gomez : Also Sucked Hardly

Cacau : Scored 7 goals in 3 games , so he was totally motivated, in his few minutes he did more than Klose+Gomez+Ozil Together

Kroos : The lack of experience was obvious , but showed that he is good enough for the German NT
==========
Messi did only 1 dribble , but schweinsteiger gave him A Hard tiem out there

Jonas Gutierrez was Amazing : Has 4 lungs and incredible stamina , Great Face-off With Lahm , Gutierrez Won soem tackles and even ran faster with ball than lahm without Ball

Was the Man of the match

Di maria was incredible

and Otamendi's Defense was Great too

overall : A boring match
===========
Podolski attacked a Reporter after the game

Maradona's Stupidity

Element wrote:MARADONA Acting Crazy

Maradona Kicked Thomas Mueller out of the press Conference Because he did not know that he is A Player !!!!!

EDIT:

so he said that he will leave the conference till Mueller goes out ,So Mueller had to go

then maradona came back and said that He Did not know that Mueller is a palyer , and that He was Expecting The Coach

and then apologized to Mueller.

However ,A FIFA rule says that the Coach must know ALL THE PLAYERS OF THE OPPONENT He is playing against !!!!

But maradona has his own rules i guess

link to the article and video http://www.tz-online.de/sport/fussball/ ... 56651.html
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby shileno » Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:52 pm

What about Marin? He didn't play? Germany has troubles but players like Kroos, Marin, Ozil and Kiessling can easily put them up.
shileno
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Chile

Postby Element » Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:13 pm

shileno wrote:What about Marin? He didn't play? Germany has troubles but players like Kroos, Marin, Ozil and Kiessling can easily put them up

No , This is the forth Time that he is in the squad with German NT but he doesnt play

He said in an interview after the game , that He is Totally mad of Loew's Not Caring

he also said that he has been great for half a year , so at least he deserves to play

Ozil was the worst player of the game , Kroos came in the 2nd half , and did some stuff but the lack of experience was obvious

============
I agree with marin

Marin should be the RM of the German NT in WC2010
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby EQ Kimball » Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:16 pm

I think Marin is **** Bananas, the kid himself when he comes in as sub you can see how much impact he makes. Alas, he's so tiny, the players keep bullying him...I've seen average joe's shoulder press send him flying like a nascar collision.
Join the Milk movement
EQ Kimball
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby shileno » Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:21 pm

I think Germany should use 2 strikers and use more wingers, just like Bayern. I don't know exactly who can be the best choice for that job, but Marin should be as LM or RM at least. Maybe Podolski or Ozil, but I think they need speed in that position.

Jansen was playing great last season, I don't know now, but he did pretty good last year.
shileno
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Chile

Postby EQ Kimball » Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:28 pm

We MUST have 2 strikers, the 1 striker option is Rubbish, I NEVER liked it. It's far too hard for a lone striker, even Drogba and Ibrahimovic struggle when they're on their own up there.

Jansen SUCKED balls during Euro I think. But agreed, Marin must get playing time.
Join the Milk movement
EQ Kimball
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Element » Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:32 pm

even though i like The 4-2-3-1

A 4-4-2 like this will Be Great

----------------------------------------Adler------------------------------------------
Hinkel-----------------Boateng--------------Mertesacker--------------------Lahm
------------------------Ballack---------------Schweinsteiger------------------------
Marin------------------------------------------------------------------------------Ozil
-------------------------Klose--------------------Podolski----------------------------
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby hgb09 » Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:08 pm

Podolski sucks. He didn't do anythg right. 0 creativity, 0 dribbling, 0 passing.
hgb09
I post all the time

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby shileno » Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:41 pm

I saw Jansen in the WC qualifiers and he did pretty good. I remember him scoring and assisting from the left side. Considering Ozil is not fast, and wingers MUST be fast.

What about Kiessling+Klose?
shileno
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Chile

Postby degenha2 » Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:24 am

http://bayern.theoffside.com/team-news/ ... l#comments

Can someone translate this? I would love to hear what was actually said by maradona.
BAYERN 2012
---------------------NEUER-----------------------
--SRNA-------DvB-------BADSTUBER-----LAHM--
----------GUSTAVO----------SCHWEINI------------
ROBBEN-------------MULLER--------------RIBERY
----------------------GOMEZ------------------------
degenha2
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

PreviousNext

Return to German National Team