You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2010-03-3] Germany vs Argentina

Discussions on international matches played by Germany's senior national team and youth teams.

Result

Poll ended at Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:33 pm

Germany Wins
100%
Draw
No votes
Argentina Wins
No votes

Total votes : 6

Re: [2010-03-3] Germany vs Argentina

Postby AvatarX » Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:42 pm

Line up:

------------------------------Adler-----------------------
Boateng-------Mertesacker--------Tasci-------Lahm
-------------Ballack----------Schweinsteiger-----------
---Muller----------Özil-------------------Podolski------
-----------------------Klose------------------------------

I couldn't agree more :)
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Element » Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:19 pm

Like Excpeted , Schweinsteiger plys as CDM next to ballack and is doing pretty well

But The surprise is That Thomas Muller is Starting (YEAH) , and he is moving a lot
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby AvatarX » Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:46 pm

Lahm is great as LB, but otherwise we are too average...and losing 0-1 :(

Hope we'll be better in the 2nd half...
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby shpati_L1 » Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:46 pm

Adler made a good save against Di Maria but it was his fault for the goal (or not ??).
Mertesacker is slow as shit.
Schweini is playing good.
Lahm is better as a LB.He almost scored a goal.
Muller is moving a lot and plays with passion.
Klose sucks.Gomez is coming in.

BTW Altintop scored for Turkey =D>
shpati_L1
2012/13 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Albania

Postby EQ Kimball » Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:48 pm

Told yall niggas Lahm is THE LB.

It's a proven formula. Our gameplay sucked major ass until the middle got rearranged with Khdaira, Kroos, and company.
Join the Milk movement
EQ Kimball
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby AvatarX » Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:52 pm

It was a game in which some in-experienced players showed that they are not ready yet for the NT.

For example Tasci was a continuously risk for the defense and when he had the ball he seemed that he didn't know what to do...
In contrast Schweini, Ballack, Lahm and Podolski (way better than he is with Koln) where fighting hard...

Gomez sucked also, at least until when Cacau paired him in offense. I think it's best to have 2 strikers...

I was expecting more from Ozil (nothing special), Kroos (seemed a bit scared) and Muller. I guess the experience thing is a barometer in that type of games...

Argentina deserved the win :( , especially with Di María in the first half (a very nice player BTW).

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby YlonenXabi » Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:05 pm

It was a tough game. We didn't deserve to score.

Adler did some good saves, but the goal was 70% his fault. Where was he going?
Lahm as LB was good in offense, but Jonas Gutierrez played way better than him
Tasci played good but he is always in the borderline between great and terrible mistake.
Boateng average
Mertesacker slow

Schweini... I didn't like him today
Ballack average

Podolski was fighting hard while Özil and Müller didn't do anything important. Well, Mesut did a great control in a counter attack but he was fouled
Klose and Gomez suck. Cacau has some good things, but he sucks too. Kiessling must play. He is nothing special, but the other strikers are trash

We had much trouble trying to stop Messi and Di Maria.
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Spain

Postby KAHN » Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:19 am

YlonenXabi analyse the game very well. I must add that tactically we were horrible. Maradona didn't have any idea on how to play tonight. His players played purely on individual creativity and inspiration ( without any tactical responsibility). And still we couldn't do anything against them. I am worried about Lahms form. Gutierrez destroyed him. Also young players show them selfs in a bad light. Podolski and Cacau were only positives today. I am very concern about our play now. We played at home against a very bad Argentina and we were horrible.
"You are here for a good time ... Not a long time"
Colin McRae
Rally legend
R.I.P
5/8/1968-15/9/2007
KAHN
I post all the time

National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro

Postby EQ Kimball » Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:31 am

I believe Lahm didn't do as great as he could have because he's been playing as a RB for so long, with so much focus. I said this before, you can't expect to place a player on a different side of the scale so suddenly and expect him to play up to par. This was my fear for Lahm, that going to the right would demote his LB acclaim.

I think instinctually he is better at LB, and should stay there. I believe the only reason he wanted to be RB, is to gain the experience and become more of a universal defender, which he is now.

That said, Klose sucked too. But I blame that on LVG for not giving him any playing time for the past MONTHS. Gomez, even though he's been consistently playing for so long was pure TRASH. He made one kool pass to Cacau.

I blame our NT performance on Lowe. He's a class a MORON, with being indecisive and unbalanced in his judgements. Klinsmann was a FAR greater coach.

I was very pleased to have seen him there btw, kool that LVG was watching also. I still think that Klinsmann would have done better this year than LVG, the board blames him soley. But I don't think it was his fault, I believe that is evident since they spent a fortune on our new shitty line-up.

I think if Klinsmann stayed, we would still have Lucio, as well as a much better bargain than TRASH Gomez. Not sure we would have gotten Robben though, and I think Robben was a VERY wise purchase.
Join the Milk movement
EQ Kimball
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby soccermanibrat » Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:12 am

Robben is 100% penetration, anytime he gets the ball its forward.
soccermanibrat
Getting the hang of it

Postby Element » Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:08 pm

Germany vs Argentina was An Exact copy of Bayern Vs Nurnberg

Germany was In control but has Zero creativity and bad passing quality

Argentina played like A 5th Division team , they did not want to score , they just defended , and it seemed that they had 22 players on the field

My Review

Adler :Very Good job , The Goal was Not his fault (Tasci was out of position , and Mertesacker was Slow) , But he should not ahve risked everything buy running , he should ahve stayed in the Box

Lahm : Very Good , Lahm on left= Something special , Great dribbles

Tasci : Loew loves him for his playmaking qualities , but he totally sucked in everything

Mertesacker : Very Bad PErformance

Boateng , had some good things , But Had Trouble Vs Di Maria , as CB better than RB

Schweinsteiger : Played as CDM , Was Very Good in Defense but bad in offense , but still Better Than Ballack

Ballack : Surprisingly Confused , Did not lead the Team like A Captain should do , always confused , sacrificed his offensive role to do defensive jobs , and yet he failed in that , The Worst game of Ballack For many years , Schweinsteiger was better offensively and Defensively

Mesut Ozil : Totally Sucked , only had some good defensive scenes vs Messi , other than That A TOTALKY EPIC FAIL

Podolski : Tried and Tried and Tried , but Always surrounded by 2-3 players

Muller : The Most Active one in the Frist half , disappeared in 2nd half , good First game

Klose : Totally sucked (2 words say it all)

Gomez : Also Sucked Hardly

Cacau : Scored 7 goals in 3 games , so he was totally motivated, in his few minutes he did more than Klose+Gomez+Ozil Together

Kroos : The lack of experience was obvious , but showed that he is good enough for the German NT
==========
Messi did only 1 dribble , but schweinsteiger gave him A Hard tiem out there

Jonas Gutierrez was Amazing : Has 4 lungs and incredible stamina , Great Face-off With Lahm , Gutierrez Won soem tackles and even ran faster with ball than lahm without Ball

Was the Man of the match

Di maria was incredible

and Otamendi's Defense was Great too

overall : A boring match
===========
Podolski attacked a Reporter after the game
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby YlonenXabi » Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:02 pm

Ele, Adler can not go like a crazy outside the box. He is the GK. The goal was a huge mistake by him.
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Spain

Postby ballackfcb » Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:24 pm

Element wrote:Germany vs Argentina was An Exact copy of Bayern Vs Nurnberg

Germany was In control but has Zero creativity and bad passing quality

Argentina played like A 5th Division team , they did not want to score , they just defended , and it seemed that they had 22 players on the field

My Review

Adler :Very Good job , The Goal was Not his fault (Tasci was out of position , and Mertesacker was Slow) , But he should not ahve risked everything buy running , he should ahve stayed in the Box

Lahm : Very Good , Lahm on left= Something special , Great dribbles

Tasci : Loew loves him for his playmaking qualities , but he totally sucked in everything

Mertesacker : Very Bad PErformance

Boateng , had some good things , But Had Trouble Vs Di Maria , as CB better than RB

Schweinsteiger : Played as CDM , Was Very Good in Defense but bad in offense , but still Better Than Ballack

Ballack : Surprisingly Confused , Did not lead the Team like A Captain should do , always confused , sacrificed his offensive role to do defensive jobs , and yet he failed in that , The Worst game of Ballack For many years , Schweinsteiger was better offensively and Defensively

Mesut Ozil : Totally Sucked , only had some good defensive scenes vs Messi , other than That A TOTALKY EPIC FAIL

Podolski : Tried and Tried and Tried , but Always surrounded by 2-3 players

Muller : The Most Active one in the Frist half , disappeared in 2nd half , good First game

Klose : Totally sucked (2 words say it all)

Gomez : Also Sucked Hardly

Cacau : Scored 7 goals in 3 games , so he was totally motivated, in his few minutes he did more than Klose+Gomez+Ozil Together

Kroos : The lack of experience was obvious , but showed that he is good enough for the German NT
==========
Messi did only 1 dribble , but schweinsteiger gave him A Hard tiem out there

Jonas Gutierrez was Amazing : Has 4 lungs and incredible stamina , Great Face-off With Lahm , Gutierrez Won soem tackles and even ran faster with ball than lahm without Ball

Was the Man of the match

Di maria was incredible

and Otamendi's Defense was Great too

overall : A boring match
===========
Podolski attacked a Reporter after the game

Ballack wasn't that bad :evil: Yes it wasn't his best game for Germany but it certainly wasn't his worst eg he played worse aganist Finland in Hamburg.

It was a "boring match" just like Ballack said :wink:
ballackfcb
2013/14 Prediction Game Winner
2013/14 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
United Kingdom

Postby shpati_L1 » Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:30 pm

he injured our player and u still love him ?? :P
jk
shpati_L1
2012/13 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Albania

Postby Element » Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:48 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:Adler can not go like a crazy outside the box. He is the GK. The goal was a huge mistake by him

He did not Do the right Thing

He should have Stayed in the box

But The Reason of the goal were Tasci and Mertesacker

Where THE HELL WHERE They ?
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

PreviousNext

Return to German National Team