You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2014-09-03] Germany vs Argentina

Discussions on international matches played by Germany's senior national team and youth teams.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:00 pm

Germany will win
94%
It will end in a draw
6%
Argentina will win
No votes

Total votes : 18

Re: [2014-09-03] Germany vs Argentina

Postby Jorge » Fri Sep 05, 2014 3:52 am

The only 4:2 that matters is the number of stars in the jerseys:

Germany 4
Argentina 2
Jorge
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
World Trade Organization

Postby nur4bayern » Sat Sep 06, 2014 5:13 pm

FCB&Paulaner wrote:What I take from this game is that we have a striker crisis..

Agreed. BUT there wouldn't be a striker crisis if Herr Stubborn, I mean Herr Low, would put aside his past differences and call up Stefan Kiessling, who's consistently been the best German striker over the past few seasons. I know Kiessling has stated he would play for the NT as long as Low is in charge, but I'm sure that could change.
“Football is a simple game; 22 men chase a ball for 90 minutes and at the end, the Germans win.”
nur4bayern
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Jorge » Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:01 pm

nur4bayern wrote: I know Kiessling has stated he would play for the NT as long as Low is in charge, but I'm sure that could change.

He would or he wouldn't?
Jorge
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
World Trade Organization

Previous

Return to German National Team