You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2014-06-30] Germany vs Algeria

Discussions on international matches played by Germany's senior national team and youth teams.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:00 pm

Germany will win inside 90 minutes
93%
Germany will win after extra time
No votes
Germany will win on penalties
No votes
Algeria will win on penalties
No votes
Algeria will win after extra time
No votes
Algeria will win inside 90 minutes
7%

Total votes : 14

Re: [2014-06-30] Germany vs Algeria

Postby Dgro » Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:16 am

pyrasur wrote:Missed first two-thirds of the match due to work. Also I have only watched the first half on replay as I am going to bed but Germany did not seem as horrible as it was made out to be. I am going to rewatch it because I must be high as **** to be missing what everyone is seeing. Algerian 'goal' was always offsides and our CB's made sure he was off, Kroos and Goetze struggle a little, Algerians flop some, Mustafi wrongfully called offsides in great attacking position, Ozil has created a lot and hustled on defense... Germany has had at least as many chances as the Algerians.

When you re-watch look for all the bad passes and first-touches in the first 30 minutes or so. I though Germany looked terrible (like really bad) for those first 30 minutes. Seemed like they couldn't string easy passes together and were turning the ball over for no reason. But once they found their rhythm late in the first half I thought they played fine aside from not being able to score any goals. First half was more or less a draw imo but after that Germany were clearly superior.
Dgro
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:23 am

Muller admits :lol: [source]
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCB general » Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:53 am

JANCKER wrote:If you're not talking about trophies. You should give more credits to Louise then, he is the one who changed Bastian's position, believed in David, Holger, Thomas and Co.. Jupp improved what Louise left with the adding of 2 or 3 players, working with the same frame. Took guts to do what Louise did at the time, a total revolution. And it's normal for Pep to add something of his own.

Yes, yes, yes... But how do you call what Jupp did after van Gaal? I call it improvement, especially when it comes to buying players. How many players Jupp bought in summer 2011 and 2012 and how much van Gaal bought in summer 2010?

One no... Not the same frame, that's also important. Bayern looked like Germany under Löw after Euro 12', just attack and no defense, almost every single match conceded goal or two. See? You can always find something different.

JANCKER wrote:. Admit it, you didn't like him since he managed Barcelona because his team was every year a favorite to lift the CL trophy, you and many others just couldn't wait for the day that he would fail and say that he is shit, you don't want Bayern's success to be related any way with Barcelona. Haters logic.

Your mama is hater. I admit only that I don't like him because I don't need to like him, just as you people don't like Mourinho, Löw, Ferguson, Ancelotti, Simeone...

Because I don't like his football style and methods, that doesn't mean I don't respect him and his achievements. But I don't like his football and deal with it(haters). The only time I liked Guardiola's football was 2008/2009 when he played with Eto'o on striker and Messi on the wing and that tiki-taka didn't exist. Since 2009/2010 till 2011/2012 that was so sick and awful.
Credits for his first year must go to Norway, ie Ovrebo because he wouldn't win ever 6 trophies after the worst football robbery after Germany-Croatia 1996. That bothers you a lot.

Now I don't want him in Bayern after I've seen this football in München. I dislike the game we play on the pitch. Cannot say the bad thing is double. No, it's awesome. But football after triple... Disgusting.

The worst thing for Guardiola, even German media have started to write about his concept, so he's not 'IN' and even Löw is blamed for Guardiola's football. When you see this, you know what time it is.

Haters... Hahahaha, I've heard this word dozens of times in Croatia from my friends. After they figured out some things, they stopped fapping on Guardiola. Now they are concerned about Bayern how's gonna look like because they also didn't expect some things from Guardiola. They see how people want German Bayern, which was automatically lost after Jupp.

You can defend your chick Guardiola as much as you want, so do his credits and achivements. It's legit and everybody real will tell you, you're right. But to speak about performance on the field and football style - you're on your own.

We want Bayern and we know what Bayern is and how does it look like in practice. :wink:

I watched and supported Bayern in 1997 when Guardiola was just an above average player. So, coaches can be changed, but Bayern remains where it is.
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby JANCKER » Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:18 pm

FCB general wrote:
JANCKER wrote:If you're not talking about trophies. You should give more credits to Louise then, he is the one who changed Bastian's position, believed in David, Holger, Thomas and Co.. Jupp improved what Louise left with the adding of 2 or 3 players, working with the same frame. Took guts to do what Louise did at the time, a total revolution. And it's normal for Pep to add something of his own.

Yes, yes, yes... But how do you call what Jupp did after van Gaal? I call it improvement, especially when it comes to buying players. How many players Jupp bought in summer 2011 and 2012 and how much van Gaal bought in summer 2010?

One no... Not the same frame, that's also important. Bayern looked like Germany under Löw after Euro 12', just attack and no defense, almost every single match conceded goal or two. See? You can always find something different.

JANCKER wrote:. Admit it, you didn't like him since he managed Barcelona because his team was every year a favorite to lift the CL trophy, you and many others just couldn't wait for the day that he would fail and say that he is shit, you don't want Bayern's success to be related any way with Barcelona. Haters logic.

Your mama is hater. I admit only that I don't like him because I don't need to like him, just as you people don't like Mourinho, Löw, Ferguson, Ancelotti, Simeone...

Because I don't like his football style and methods, that doesn't mean I don't respect him and his achievements. But I don't like his football and deal with it(haters). The only time I liked Guardiola's football was 2008/2009 when he played with Eto'o on striker and Messi on the wing and that tiki-taka didn't exist. Since 2009/2010 till 2011/2012 that was so sick and awful.
Credits for his first year must go to Norway, ie Ovrebo because he wouldn't win ever 6 trophies after the worst football robbery after Germany-Croatia 1996. That bothers you a lot.

Now I don't want him in Bayern after I've seen this football in München. I dislike the game we play on the pitch. Cannot say the bad thing is double. No, it's awesome. But football after triple... Disgusting.

The worst thing for Guardiola, even German media have started to write about his concept, so he's not 'IN' and even Löw is blamed for Guardiola's football. When you see this, you know what time it is.

Haters... Hahahaha, I've heard this word dozens of times in Croatia from my friends. After they figured out some things, they stopped fapping on Guardiola. Now they are concerned about Bayern how's gonna look like because they also didn't expect some things from Guardiola. They see how people want German Bayern, which was automatically lost after Jupp.

You can defend your chick Guardiola as much as you want, so do his credits and achivements. It's legit and everybody real will tell you, you're right. But to speak about performance on the field and football style - you're on your own.

We want Bayern and we know what Bayern is and how does it look like in practice. :wink:

I watched and supported Bayern in 1997 when Guardiola was just an above average player. So, coaches can be changed, but Bayern remains where it is.

Well then you and your mama should be Bayern managers.
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby FCB general » Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:29 pm

JANCKER wrote:Well then you and your mama should be Bayern managers.

No... It's just the heaviest part in the whole story - Bayern über alles. Bayern gen oder nix.
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:21 pm

Kevinx67 wrote:I'm not blaming Pep Guardiola for Germanys poor play. Only stating that Germany are playing a Pep Spanish style of football that is out dated and boring. Everyone knows how to defend against it.

Yet no one has kept a clean sheet against Germany so far? Well you could say Algeria did after 90 minutes, but insane goalkeeping played a bigger part in that than their defending.

Germany have had poor finishing, but there certainly wasn't a shortage of chances in any of the games. If they're creating chances than I'm not sure opponents are managing to defend against Germany so well. Germany should be blaming no one but themselves for missing chances and not scoring more.

The problem is in defence and, particularly, fullbacks. There is no way anyone can blame Pep or his style for that. He may be the reason that Loew is putting Lahm in midfield, but Guardiola himself was not as strict about that as Loew is. He used Lahm in right-back plenty of times as well, depending on what was needed. But more importantly, Pep never played without fullbacks. He never put someone like Van Buyten at right back.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby runaway » Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:16 pm

Climate change: Blame Pep. Suarez biting people: Blame Pep. Iraq War: Blame Pep. Putin: Blame Pep. Germany losing in WC: Blame Pep. :lol:

Same convo everytime: Blame Pep for everything. How about Pep haters, take a walk for a while coz he'll probably stay for a few years. And whatever he does, you won't like it. Clearly his philosophy in football is different from yours, either take it or leave it. While you are at it, try being a football manager for real and apply to Bayern Munich and take over his job. Good luck!

:coffee:
“If players weren’t human, I’d never lose.” ~El Loco
runaway
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Philippines

Postby pyrasur » Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:42 pm

If Germany had some decent fullbacks there would be no choice: Lahm is our best central midfielder. He is the most influential in midfield, rather than racing back and forth on the sideline. At Bayern at least we have Alaba on the left (and he preferred to play in central midfield) and Rafinha on the right. For Germany it is a bit more difficult, where I would only want Lahm at fullback simply because the other choices don't inspire much confidence, and even then it's really only their lack of attacking ability that frustrates me. Almost makes one wish Germany had convinced Fabian Johnson to play for us ;)
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Previous

Return to German National Team