You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2014-06-30] Germany vs Algeria

Discussions on international matches played by Germany's senior national team and youth teams.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:00 pm

Germany will win inside 90 minutes
93%
Germany will win after extra time
No votes
Germany will win on penalties
No votes
Algeria will win on penalties
No votes
Algeria will win after extra time
No votes
Algeria will win inside 90 minutes
7%

Total votes : 14

Re: [2014-06-30] Germany vs Algeria

Postby MUTU » Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:00 pm

30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby JANCKER » Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:03 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
Kevinx67 wrote:Is Pep Guardiola coaching the team wearing a Loew mask? They played terrible today. I think Bayern should fire Pep now cause watching that style of play is not effective anymore. I hope Loew learns the hard way and Pep sees Lahm should always play left back. If Loew plays the same formation against France they will be ripped open by the better Algerians.

So now Germany playing bad is Pep's fault as well? :mrgreen:

I wish only for those statements that Jupp stayed one more year to prove all of this Pep scepticism wrong. It's easy to create alibis like this one.

The reality is Jupp's Bayern isn't much different from Pep's, just that Pep had one challenge more, to win the CL for Bayern the 2nd consecutive time, we know how hard it is.

Jupp's Bayern as Pep's Bayern and all other Bayerns under every coach - I've seen suffering from set pieces(dead ball situations), that's the case with all BuLi teams, cause maybe we're the only nation that is defending fairly in our penalty box, without holding and pushing and that kind of dirty tricks.
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby JANCKER » Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:11 pm

Here's your Lahm in RB :)

.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby FCB general » Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:09 pm

JANCKER wrote:The reality is Jupp's Bayern isn't much different from Pep's

Bullshít par excellance. :sammerlook: :lol: :lol: :lol: I never comment like this, but this is an insult for Jupp's master-piece who destroyed Barcelona and Pep's football.

In many aspects it seems to be very similar, but in key things they're completely opposite and because of that they are seriously different.
The same thing goes with Spain national team 2008 and Spain national team 2010 & 2012. The players are the same, many things look very familiar, but the key things were completely different and that was stressed lots of times by ex-national coach Luis Aragones where he was highlighting to del Bosque how Furia shouldn't play like she played back in 2009-2012 and that should stick more to his style, not Guardiola's, but it ain't happened.

The way Bayern attacked before and after Guardiola, ie Spain before del Bosque are more than obvious when you watch the game. The signatures are quite different at the end.

Vaha! :)
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby tflags » Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:30 pm

The gap in quality between the Bayern bunch and the rest of the world is appalling. Where Sweinsteigger, Boateng, Neuer and in a less degree Lahm and in an even lesser degree Kroos pulled some spectacular track backs and forward runs people like Per Mertersucker and co were content to see how opposition wingers got pass them at cruising speeds. I don't know why some are calling for Sammer, motivation is not an issue here; team selection and poor passing is what is robbing this team out of the confidence required to face Pogba, Benzema and Valbuena. God I'm glad Ribéry isn't even in Brazil; can you imagine the Frenchman against Mustafi if both were still available?

PS: I'll correct the misspells later.
Last edited by tflags on Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador

Postby JJJ » Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:44 pm

Reus, Müller, Götze
Kroos, Schweini, Gündogan
Boateng, Badstuber, Hummels, Lahm
Neuer

Bench: Londoners.
Kraft
Lahm, Hummels, Badstuber, Contento
Schweinsteiger, Kroos, Can
Schöpf, Müller, Alaba

JJJ
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby JANCKER » Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:03 pm

FCB general wrote:
JANCKER wrote:The reality is Jupp's Bayern isn't much different from Pep's

Bullshít par excellance. :sammerlook: :lol: :lol: :lol: I never comment like this, but this is an insult for Jupp's master-piece who destroyed Barcelona and Pep's football.

In many aspects it seems to be very similar, but in key things they're completely opposite and because of that they are seriously different.
The same thing goes with Spain national team 2008 and Spain national team 2010 & 2012. The players are the same, many things look very familiar, but the key things were completely different and that was stressed lots of times by ex-national coach Luis Aragones where he was highlighting to del Bosque how Furia shouldn't play like she played back in 2009-2012 and that should stick more to his style, not Guardiola's, but it ain't happened.

The way Bayern attacked before and after Guardiola, ie Spain before del Bosque are more than obvious when you watch the game. The signatures are quite different at the end.

Vaha! :)

Well done Jupp and thank you, you couldn't have left in a better way, left glorious with a difficult task for the successor.

Hmmm tell me what was like Jupp's first season? You don't respect Jupp more than I do, forget about it, I give him every credit he deserves, and a more decent successor than Pep couldn't have been found. Bayern was Europe's top contender before Jupp or Pep came. Louise, Jupp, Pep are all great managers, just stop idealizing the past.

Thank God, that you and some other fans now can find an excuse in Pep for every failure, even when it has to do with weather or whatever. But I wonder what would happen to you guys, if Germany wins the WC this time with Lahm playing in midfield, or Bayern wins the CL next season? You want him to fail for some reason.
JANCKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby FCB general » Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:25 pm

JANCKER wrote:Hmmm tell me what was like Jupp's first season? You don't respect Jupp more than I do, forget about it, I give him every credit he deserves, and a more decent successor than Pep couldn't have been found. Bayern was Europe's top contender before Jupp or Pep came. Louise, Jupp, Pep are all great managers, just stop idealizing the past.

No, no, no! We don't talk about trophies. We're talking about football game on the pitch. When it would have been about trophies, I don't see why wouldn't we force catenaccio style in Bayern. I'm telling stop idealizing Guardiola because he was slapped badly couple of times old [coach] foxes.

JANCKER wrote:Thank God, that you and some other fans now can find an excuse in Pep for every failure, even when it has to do with weather or whatever. But I wonder what would happen to you guys, if Germany wins the WC this time with Lahm playing in midfield, or Bayern wins the CL next season? You want him to fail for some reason.

Whole time people(mostly Guardiola fans and I don't have problem with that) are trying to explain me why is like this or that. Sorry, Guardiola can win 3 CL leagues in row and I will keep supporting Bayern, won't change anything, but his style I don't like it and it's boring. That style is inferior against Jupp's Bayern.
I don't try to drop Guardiola down, but to glorify something what's really first of all boring and has become obviously ineffective once the competition solve its entire team puzzle, then happens teams like Chelsea, Inter, Bayern, Dortmund, Real...

Everything what I've seen in Germany on this tournament looks bad. The worst thing, German media and public are very allergic on cautious Elf, Lahm as a midfielder, XI without real striker. It's not me who told something bad to that, those are German former players and legends, even faces like Mourinho, Simeone, etc.

Looks like German people don't want someone else's signature. One German who's Bayern fan told for Croatian press that these players don't possess the same mentality as former players who won 1990 and 1996. They are too different, they're not winners, they celebrate semi-finals, not the trophy.

Germany have never been stronger after 1996, but they're struggling after Portugal. Okay, you can opt for cautious football after 2010 and 2012, but you still can't be so poor on the field and let yourself situation where Neuer is the hero.

From what I've seen from Michel who writes on BayernCentral, he again stressed that directness, playing on flanks where danger came for Alegrian goal. Fullbacks are particulary central defenders, I mean... German fans want balls, put Lahm there or at least little Durm and Mr. Dortmund on RB. You can't expect to attack against such opponent as Alegria without forward runs of fullbacks and their support, as well.

I don't have a problem with Löw's cautious approach, but the signature on the field is not definitely yours.

Against team like France they can expect Dortmund style. Very compact team, aggressive and quick in transition from defense to offense. French are physically well prepared and it's gonna be hard match.
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby Lukas » Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:30 pm

Regardless of how they did it Germany are in the last eight and I loved walking around today in my Germany home shirt with Schweinsteiger on the back. Must be the only one in England

People may think I'm a traitor but I don't care :P
Lukas
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
England

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:41 pm

Lukas wrote:Regardless of how they did it Germany are in the last eight and I loved walking around today in my Germany home shirt with Schweinsteiger on the back. Must be the only one in England

People may think I'm a traitor but I don't care :P

=D>
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby DerKaiser » Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:55 pm

There was an interesting interview after the game with Per Mertesacker, as the reporter wanted to ask him questions like why the defense was so shaky today, where Mertesacker lost his nerves and got pissed off. I guess the reporter should think about his line of qustioning with the right timing . After 120+ minutes of hard play.

One of his answers to a question why it didnt work so well in the defense, "Do you think that the teams who make it to the last 16 are some kind of Carnival group team?"
Statistics are like miniskirts . What they reveal is tantalizing, but what they hide is crucial.
DerKaiser
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby JANCKER » Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:22 pm

No, no, no! We don't talk about trophies. We're talking about football game on the pitch. When it would have been about trophies, I don't see why wouldn't we force catenaccio style in Bayern. I'm telling stop idealizing Guardiola because he was slapped badly couple of times old [coach] foxes.

If you're not talking about trophies. You should give more credits to Louise then, he is the one who changed Bastian's position, believed in David, Holger, Thomas and Co.. Jupp improved what Louise left with the adding of 2 or 3 players, working with the same frame. Took guts to do what Louise did at the time, a total revolution. And it's normal for Pep to add something of his own.

Whole time people(mostly Guardiola fans and I don't have problem with that) are trying to explain me why is like this or that. Sorry, Guardiola can win 3 CL leagues in row and I will keep supporting Bayern, won't change anything, but his style I don't like it and it's boring. That style is inferior against Jupp's Bayern.
I don't try to drop Guardiola down, but to glorify something what's really first of all boring and has become obviously ineffective once the competition solve its entire team puzzle, then happens teams like Chelsea, Inter, Bayern, Dortmund, Real...

Boring for the opposition, you mean? According to you, FCB staff are dumb that they hired Pep. Admit it, you didn't like him since he managed Barcelona because his team was every year a favorite to lift the CL trophy, you and many others just couldn't wait for the day that he would fail and say that he is shit, you don't want Bayern's success to be related any way with Barcelona. Haters logic.
JANCKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby rthebest » Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:29 pm

Bayernbazi wrote:
MUTU wrote:The ugly: Oezil scored what eventually turned out to be the winner, which means he's pretty much guaranteed to keep on playing. I wouldn't mind him all that much if he was played centrally, but he's too darn slow to play on the wings, in my opinion.

I would replace that with 'lazy and so laid back attitude'.

I agree he plays best as number 10 same as Gotze. In fact I prefer those two over Kroos who plays too deep and slow If you remember Germany 1998 - 2006 were missing creative players like Ozil and Gotze. I think injury to Gomez, Rues and Bender brothers are the biggest blow to the team.
Please stop hating players and the coach. Now it is time for the support. they are under a lot of pressure and it is up the fans and the media to support them.
rthebest
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Canada

Postby Kevinx67 » Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:22 am

I'm not blaming Pep Guardiola for Germanys poor play. Only stating that Germany are playing a Pep Spanish style of football that is out dated and boring. Everyone knows how to defend against it.
Kevinx67
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby pyrasur » Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:55 am

Hence why Germany hasn't lost yet. People need to be more realistic about Germany. Per is right: this isn't WC qualification, we aren't playing nothing teams.

Missed first two-thirds of the match due to work. Also I have only watched the first half on replay as I am going to bed but Germany did not seem as horrible as it was made out to be. I am going to rewatch it because I must be high as **** to be missing what everyone is seeing. Algerian 'goal' was always offsides and our CB's made sure he was off, Kroos and Goetze struggle a little, Algerians flop some, Mustafi wrongfully called offsides in great attacking position, Ozil has created a lot and hustled on defense... Germany has had at least as many chances as the Algerians.

This British commentator seems to be making sh*t up just to make Ger look bad and feed their own agenda. Lahm playing midfield he seems to forget because we didn't have ANY fit cm's to start the tournament. These guys simply don't like any football with high defensive line, zonal marking, a striker who isn't in the Andy Carroll mold, etc. Calling Hoewedes lazy now for his defending when that lofted ball over the top was NEVER going to get to an Algerian player and Hoewedes had been part of the attacking play. Seriously shake my head at this commentating. Jon Champion and Stewart Robson? Useless. They spout the same crap in every game and never have a single fact to back up their assertions.
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

PreviousNext

Return to German National Team